Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your favorite video game villain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Your favorite video game villain Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite video game villain   Your favorite video game villain I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 1:41 pm

Making this thread as I wait for my character to be accepted. Soo yeah, your favorite video game villain (why not anime you may ask? Because I can't think of any anime villain right now and it would probably be just some tall dude, because I have weird love for tall dudes in anime[or in any other media]...soo yeah). I'm curious what made him/her/it your favorite? Maybe it was an epic fight between you and him/her/it. Maybe he/she/it was well made/had great story. Maybe you just felt utter satisfaction punching that asshole's face in (as I did). So my favorite video game villain is Handsome Jack from Borderlands 2
Your favorite video game villain HANDSOME_JACK
Your favorite video game villain 12894_fc,550x550,black
Why is he my favorite? He actually believes that he is the hero and you are just some thug. In the game they build him in a way you first like him for his witty dialogue(as seen above)until you get to the point where everything just suddenly turns personal and you want nothing more than to kill him (not gonna spoil anything, but lets just say he killed few people that I really liked..) So when I finally get to punch this jerk, ahhh, that feeling. I felt like I had made the world a better place.
Soo yeah, what is your favorite video game villain?

Last edited by Freakpanda on October 27th 2014, 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game villain   Your favorite video game villain I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 7:17 pm

GladOS. Always GladOS.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game villain   Your favorite video game villain I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 7:42 pm

This is too hard, need to do multiple entries.

Harbinger - ME2
Jetstream Sam - MGR:R
GLaDOS - Portal 1 & 2
Handsome Jack - BL2
Gadflow - Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game villain   Your favorite video game villain I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 7:56 pm

Andrew Ryan from Bioshock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game villain   Your favorite video game villain I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 4:48 pm

Geoffrey from Disgaea 3, Grima from Fire Emblem Awakening, and Senator Armstrong from Revengeance.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game villain   Your favorite video game villain I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 5:10 pm

Nanomachines
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game villain   Your favorite video game villain I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2014, 1:33 pm

Spoiler for persona 4! I do not know how to make a real spoiler so here it goes.

I like Adatchi becalse all throughout the game you don't even entertain the notion of him being the killer, I mean, he leaks sooo much information to your group. But when it is revealed that there is a psichopath under that ahppy go lucky mask, you want nothing more than to take him in.

Also in persona 4 golden you can get a social link with him that does wonders for his charecter progression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game villain   Your favorite video game villain I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2014, 8:20 pm

Glados for life.
Also Kefka from final fantasy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game villain   Your favorite video game villain I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2014, 11:37 pm

Brooke Augustine from 'Infamous: Second Son'

As well as Andrew Ryan from 'Bioshock'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game villain   Your favorite video game villain I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 12:02 am

With a bit of help from the chat, I have determined one of my favorite video game villains has to be the Great Mighty Poo from Conker's Bad Fur Day. Heck, most of the bad guys from that game are hilarious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game villain   Your favorite video game villain I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 12:13 am

Ooh. I forgot augustine. I loved her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game villain   Your favorite video game villain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favorite video game villain
Page 1 of 1