Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deathbucks Café (open to everybody)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Deathbucks Café (open to everybody) Empty
PostSubject: Deathbucks Café (open to everybody)   Deathbucks Café (open to everybody) I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 8:54 am

OOC: Time for me to get in to the RP. I'm guessing this place is okay to use, since it was in Soul Eater Not! If it is not okay, just let me know and nuke this thread.

Danny was walking around looking for a stray cat he had chased. He was wearing his usual set of clothes: blue T-shirt, gray sweatpants and pair of sneakers. The cat had ran away when the gentle giant had suddenly appeared behind it. Danny didn't had any intention to scare the cat, he only wanted to pet it, so when the cat darted away, he had followed it.  Now he had lost the cat and his way. He walked past alleyway and saw a café sign hanging from the wall.

Danny entered in to the café. There weren't lot of people and the ones who were sitting there soon lost interest of the newcomer. Danny sat to an empty table and a waiter brought him a menu. He looked through the menu. It had pictures of all kinds of drinks and deserts. Danny's mouth watered looking at the delicious pictures.

After thinking for a while he ordered massive ice cream dish, mainly served for 2 or 3 people. The waiter mentioned that to him,but when Danny answered with his blank stare and simple nod, he left with the order.

Soon the waiter was back with the ice cream bowl. It had everything, whipped cream, chocolate topping, caramelized fruits, different flavors of ice cream and of course a cherry on the top. Danny's usually emotionless face lightened at the sight of overly sweet monstrosity. The waiter looked at Danny with amused look, before leaving him with his desert. Danny started gulping down the desert.

OOC EDIT: So I'm god awful at describing places (and I usually forgot to do that anyways), so here is few pictures to get the general idea for those who hasn't seen Soul Eater Not!
Deathbucks Café (open to everybody) Sen13_deathbuckscafe2
Outside
Deathbucks Café (open to everybody) Deathbucks_Caf%C3%A9
Inside (couldn't find any good pictures from the anime, but the manga version was pretty good)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deathbucks Café (open to everybody)   Deathbucks Café (open to everybody) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 12:26 pm

Nunally, the clone with a computer instead of a brain ,walked into the Café. She was curious why does people come to such places and waste their time.
Her brain generated a message:
[Information: In Cafés people spend a lot of time drinking cofee, eating sweets. They also often go to the cafés on "dates". ]
[Misssing definition: Going on a date]

Nana needed to ask someone to explain her what does it mean "to go on a date with someone".
Well she knew some things from the internet and also her creator left her some informations about the world, people and other things. But some things she still needed to learn on her own. Why? Because her creator was dead.
The girl looked around. Finally she sat at a table which was near a table where was sitting a large person with an overweight.

Finally the waiter came to take her order. Nana didn't know what to respond. She looked at the large person's  huge ice cream bowl. She analyzed what exactly he ordered using her computer brain.
Finally she looked into the menu to check the prize of his order.
"I want the same thing as this man next to me" She said. Her face expression was blank and emotionless. Also, her voice was cold, and as emotionless and blank as her face expression.

Soon the waiter returned to her with the order. Nana paid and the waiter returned to work.
Nunally started to eat slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathbucks Café (open to everybody)   Deathbucks Café (open to everybody) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 1:28 pm

Danny had eaten almost half of his desert when he noticed the waiter carrying the same thing he was eating. His hand stopped halway towards his mouth as he watched the waiter bringing the ice cream bowl to the table next to him. It was only then when he noticed the girl that was sitting next to him.

Danny stared at the girl with dumb look on his face. The girl was small, Danny couldn't tell how tall she was, but she was definetly small. She had long black hair and green eyes. Her face didn't give away any emotions similiar to Danny. ''That is a good pick'' Danny mentioned to the girl.

Suddenly Danny felt something wet in his crotch. He looked down and realised that the ice cream that was half headed to his mouth was now sitting in his crotch. Danny grunted and scooped the falled ice cream back to his mouth.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deathbucks Café (open to everybody)   Deathbucks Café (open to everybody) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 1:50 pm

When the man said something to her, Nana looked at him and nodded.
Her computer send her another message:
[Information: Ice cream will be enough to raise the sugar level, need for vitamins and protein.]

Nana didn't smile or laugh when the man had this little "accident". Well, she didn't feel anything. No feelings means: she can't be amused. Also, she couldn't say if the ice cream is tasty or not.

"Why does people like food with large amount of sugar?" She suddenly asked, with her cold voice. Why does people eat more than they need to survive? Why does people drink alcohol that makes them feel dizzy? Nunally didn't understand a lot.
If she could have her own opinion, she would say that humans are strange.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathbucks Café (open to everybody)   Deathbucks Café (open to everybody) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 5:47 am

Odd question. Danny rested his head on his fist and started thinking. Sugar makes things sweet right? Sweet food is good.... So more sugar means that the food taste better... Danny's face lightened as if he had figured out the solution to endless energy. ''People eat food with lots of sugar, because sugar makes the food better'' he answered. Danny was very proud of his answer, he was usually the one that asked the questions rather than answered them.

He then remembered what his mother had told him. ''But if you eat too much sugar you can get sick and you'll lose your teeth. I was once ate full bag of sugar and I was sick for two days after that...'' Danny continued.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deathbucks Café (open to everybody)   Deathbucks Café (open to everybody) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 12:48 pm

Nana nalyzed the man's answer and made a new folder on her memory disc. The folder was called:
SUGAR. IS IT GOOD OR BAD?

The girl looked like she was thinking about something. However, it was her computer brain. It was making some files and documents in the newly created folder. The computer put into the folder; informations about sugar, the man's answer, Nana's question and the picture of ice cream.

"Information: Eating too much sugar might cause diabetes." The girl finally said.
Well, it took her a while to reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathbucks Café (open to everybody)   Deathbucks Café (open to everybody) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 4:54 am

The girl looked like she was thinking hard about Danny's answer. Did I say something funny? Suddenly the girl said something.

''Huh?'' Danny looked Nana in confusion ''What is diabetes? I've never heard of it before...'' This girl is weird... Danny thought We were talking about sweets and sugar and she mentions dia... What was it... Diabeetus?

Danny noticed his ice cream was starting to melt, so he scooped few bites, while still staring at Nana.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deathbucks Café (open to everybody)   Deathbucks Café (open to everybody) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 9:05 am

Nana was eating her ice cream when the man asked about diabetes.
She searched her database for the definition. When she found it she said:
"Diabetes- a metabolic disease in which the body’s inability to produce any or enough insulin causes elevated levels of glucose in the blood."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathbucks Café (open to everybody)   Deathbucks Café (open to everybody) I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2014, 4:55 am

''Aah... Okay.'' Danny said. He didn't understand a word she had said, but he believed her. Well Nana could have told Danny that diabetes was a fruit and he would have believed it. ''You seem pretty smart. I've never really studied so I don't know lot about the world...'' Danny said with a sigh while rubbing his neck. ''What is your name by the way? My name is Danny.'' he continued.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deathbucks Café (open to everybody)   Deathbucks Café (open to everybody) I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2014, 9:53 am

Nana tried to smile, but it looked very unnatural.
"I am Nunally. But you can also call me Nana." She said trying to sound polite, just like her creator taught her. Well..In Nunally's case trying to act like a normal human never worked..

"Nice to meet you." She added after a while. Of course, she didn't understand why was phrase "Nice to meet you." so important, but she knew that she should use it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathbucks Café (open to everybody)   Deathbucks Café (open to everybody) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2014, 4:20 am

A normal person would have noticed Nana's quirks, but Danny wasn't 'normal'. ''Nana... It is a short name and easy to remember. I like it.'' Danny said. He sometimes struggled remembering names.

''Are you a student at the DWMA? I'm studying there, but it is hard...'' He said while continuing on eating his desert. He had almost eaten all of it. ''I'm a weapon. I can transform into a mallet. Or was it a maul?'' He continued. Danny preferred classes where you trained in weapon form rather than where you needed to write everything down.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deathbucks Café (open to everybody)   Deathbucks Café (open to everybody) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2014, 7:35 am

Nana looked at her ice cream.
[2/3 of the food has been eaten] Her computer brain "told" her.
She then looked back at Danny.
"Yes, I am a student at The Death Weapon Meister Academy. " Nunally replied.
Then she searched for other informations.
"I've been classified as a "meister"" The girl added.

Nana didn't have her favorite classes, but if someone told her to choose between studying and training she would probably choose studying...However she would need a month to decide..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathbucks Café (open to everybody)   Deathbucks Café (open to everybody) I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 10:05 am

Danny noticed that the girl was also almost done with her desert. ''You seem to have great appetite'' he said. He scooped the last caramelized pear from his dish and stood up. '' I hope to see you in the academy'' Danny said as he started heading towards the door. He liked Nana, she didn't treat him like most people did. As he stepped out of the door he turned, smiled and waved to Nana.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deathbucks Café (open to everybody)   Deathbucks Café (open to everybody) I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 10:28 am

[Recommendation: The unit should wave too ] The computer announced.
Nana waved back.
Well, she'd noticed that he doesn't act like every person who meets her. Most of people notice that she isn't a normal "human". Danny seemed or to ignore it or he didn't notice Nana's odd behavior.
[Information: The unit hasn't found the definition for phrase "Going on a date"]
[Options:]
[-Ask Danny for help]
[-Ask random person for help]
[-Find the definition later]
Nana chose the last options.
Nunally suddenly looked at the rest of her ice cream and smiled, well, as always her smile didn't look natural.
[New Objective Has Been Added: Find Danny tomorrow in The Death Weapon Meister Academy]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathbucks Café (open to everybody)   Deathbucks Café (open to everybody) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deathbucks Café (open to everybody)
Page 1 of 1