Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zane Valintino (Dropped)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Zane Valintino (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Zane Valintino (Dropped)   Zane Valintino (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 8:44 pm

Name Zane Valintino

Gender/Sex: Male (Sorcerer)

Weapon: a 3ft logsword, the metal for the blade orange jewel on it.

Animal Form: a huge, serpent like dragon, it has fire red scales and a darker red underbelly. The dragon has no back legs, only two arms that has long, black curved claws, the Dragon has two long, straight, antelope like horns on it's head, also a pair of pointed ears that resemble a cat. His tail has long, leathal spines on it and a deadly curved spine at the tip.

Mantra: serpentine, serpentine

Love Interest: sort of Zoey Tarantsula, but it could change.

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): straight

Appearance: Zane is 5ft 9inch, has long black sliky hair that stops at his shoulders, evenly toned muscules, smooth slightly tanned skin and deep dark serpent like orange eyes. Zane has a smooth, manipulative, attracting voice, he's very handsome too, he usually wears thick rhino skin like armour, the arms, torso and legs are a charcoal black and the armour has red tiger like stripes, he also has black leather gloves, the only part of his body unguarded is his head and neck. His casual clothes is a black silk long sleeved shirt with red edges and the Chinese symbol for dragon on the chest, with a matching pair of black silk pants that have red edges.

Personality:  Zane is manipulative, sadistic, controlling, sly yet an easy person to work with if you don't anger him. Zane can be manipulative, using his smooth yet dangerous voice, he can actually use his charming side to persuade people too, he's charismatic and a smooth talker, he can "flirt" with women to do what he wants, he's calm and reasonable if you don't act aggressively towards him. Despite his charming side Zane can be quite sadistic if you get on his bad side, and if you attack him he'll make sure you suffer greatly, he really hates cowards and humans, also, Zane hates rapist and people with overly perverted minds.

History: Zane lived in a peaceful cave near a lake with mother, father and younger brother Vincent, like his parents and his brother, Zane came from a long line of dragon witches and warlocks and he's proud of it. Zane was sort of jealous of Vincent, assuming scince his younger brother was the more compassionate child that his parents viewed Vincent as the favorite, Zane had a shakey relationship with his brother and they'd bicker once and a while and sometimes they'd get along. When his uncle Estibon came Zane looked up to him like a role model, but sadly his uncle was more interested in Vincent and basically didn't acknowledge Zane. This made Zane's jealousy worse, it got to the point he really didn't like Vincent. One night Vincent came home to tell the family about the horrible plans and the messed up prophecy, while his parents were shocked to hear what Estibon was planning, Zane was shocked that Vincent declined the chance to power and to be in his uncle's good graces.

Zane was upset to know that his parents and brother didn't feel the same, in fact he was furious, so furious he ran away. He went to the village Estibon wanted Vincent to flood and Zane started to burn down the empty houses, he was mad but he didn't want to murder anyone. When his parents and brother found him the villagers were angry, so angry they mobbed his parents and murdered them, just because they thought they were involved. Zane came to the scene to late, his brother had ran away and his parents were dead. Zane was absolutely enraged, enraged that his brother fled ((he didn't know his parents told Vincent to run)), and he was enraged that the villagers killed his parents even though they weren't attacking them, he found the group of ten humans surrounding their dead bodies. Zane surrounded them in a ring of fire before confronting them, he went off on them,  telling them  that  they were cowards for killing innocent people, he then used his lethal Dragon tail to beat on of the men in the group mercilessly, commanding the man the say he was a  coward over and over until he died. The rest of the group were paralyzed in terror of what just happened.

Zane called them cowards for not even trying to defend the man who he just beat, he said that all humans are the same, they blindly let their anger out on people or other living things yet they cower and beg when they have to face the consequences. Zane was about to beat the rest of group to death when suddenly a black cat appeared, the same cat that told Estibon the prophecy, he told Zane he could use human's weakness to his advantage, he told Zane that humans will do anything to save their own lives, even obey others, Zane agreed with this, he believed that obeying those stronger than them were in human's nature. Lucus, the black cat, told Zane to command the humans, he told Zane that humans must be tamed, so Zane commanded the humans to kneel down and they did, fearing that they'd be beaten to death. Lucus told the humans they should be grateful that Zane spared their pitiful lives and told them to say "thank you for sparing up, emperor Zane", yhe humans repeated it in fear, this made Zane feel empowered, Lucus told Zane he could control all the weak willed humans, all he needed to do was tame them.

Zane and Lucas took their nine prisoners to a large cave in the base of a mountain, Lucus used his feline controling abilities to get 4 mountain lions to work for Zane, Also a few bobcats, they cats obeyed Zane and made sure that the nine prisoners did their jobs, cooking food they gathered and making the cave more castle like. Zane, lucus, abd his small cat army conqured a small village, taking 10 more prisoners. Zane found out that Zoey, a friend of Vincent's, was apart of the prophecy that Estibon had for Vincent, she was supposed to rule with a Valintino ((says the prophecy)), Zane also found out that his uncle was imprisoned in a  tomb in Egypt and needed a water warlock or a treasure called the sea scarab to free him. Zane is now looking for the sea scarab, trying to free Estibon and become his favorite, he also wants Zoey to be his queen to mess up Vincent's prophecy and to rebuild the Valintino legacy. Zane is also trying to build an empire, with his cat soliders and humans as workers, he  truly believe that human's reign over the World needs to end.

((Btw, all the prophecies were made up by a cat that hates humans))

Miscellaneous: Zane loves cats and snakes, he believes they're perfect in every way

Have You Read the Rules?

Last edited by Vixy McCloud on May 17th 2016, 9:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Zane Valintino (Dropped)   Zane Valintino (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2014, 11:35 am

Done~*~*
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Zane Valintino (Dropped)   Zane Valintino (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 7:13 pm

Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Zane Valintino (Dropped)   Zane Valintino (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2014, 10:14 pm

Hello?
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Zane Valintino (Dropped)   Zane Valintino (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 4:22 pm

Solid app. Another dragon witch, but I love the for...it reminds me of the Eastern Dragons. Nice to see how much you've improved as well with app making! Keep going!

"((Btw, all the prophecies were made up by a cat that hates humans))" I'm assuming the prophecy is utter bull then?

Sorry for taking awhile...I'll try to get to them faster! *stamp of approval* accepted!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Zane Valintino (Dropped)   Zane Valintino (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 4:29 pm

Yes, the prophecy is complete and utter crap XD
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Zane Valintino (Dropped)   Zane Valintino (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 9:30 pm

Dropping this char, his plot sorta died along with the threads that died that were tied to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zane Valintino (Dropped)   Zane Valintino (Dropped) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zane Valintino (Dropped)
Page 1 of 1