Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun In the Sun (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Fun In the Sun (open) Empty
PostSubject: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2014, 12:20 am

Why did the desert have to be so hot? This was a thought, among many others, that ran through the head of the young man named Kinsei as he made his rounds through the shopping districts of Death City. It hadn't been all that long since he first made his move here after joining the DWMA, and he had yet to grow used to the climate. Then again, he was never a fan of the heat. Why did he come here again? Well, moaning over the heat put aside, he still had to do some grocery shopping to stock up his new place. He glanced at his list a few times as he navigated the streets, trying to find what he needed among the myriad stores and stalls on every side.

It was impossible. He was so new to the area, he couldn't find his way around. He could swear he had walked by that same fruit stand at least three times now! Not to mention, he could hardly read half of the signs. He had learned English back home, but all these fancy fonts and what not made it seem almost like a separate language entirely. Let's not even talk about cursive! Eventually, he stopped and just shook his head. It was the afternoon now and he had started searching in the morning, soon after the shops had first opened up, and it had only gotten hotter outside. "Ugh. I give up for today, I'll search again tomorrow..." As these words left his lips, he happened to spot a sign that he had no trouble deciphering. There was a little cart with a sign that depicted a couple ice cream cones.

It was like a gift from the gods, surely! Nothing was better for cooling off, and it being sweet certainly didn't hurt. Walking around all day was starting to make him hungry anyways. Apparently he was not the only one who had the great idea of getting a frozen treat to cool off however, as when he approached the cart, he noticed there was quite a line. He'd have to wait awhile, before he could taste salvation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2014, 12:44 am

Sakura was sporting her newest over frilly, Lolita style dress. It was pink and covered in little hearts and ruffles. She had a shopping bag full of adorable items she had found during the day. She rubbed her eyes sleepily, the heat does that to people. Suddenly aware of the contents in her bag she pulled out an adorable umbrella covered in teddy bears. She was instantly surrounded by shade and felt inspired to sing a song! "Oooh lala, you big ol sun, ooooh lala, you ain't no fun! Ooooh lala, I'm in the shade, Lalala!"

That was when Sakura saw the ice cream cart. "Waaaaah!!! I've cream is so cute!!!" She cried and began to move towards the line. It was so long! Sakura could almost feel tears welling in her eyes and her lower lip began to tremble. "Waaaaah!" She cried out again in frustration. People were starting to turn and look at her now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2014, 1:17 am

As Kinsei started to get towards the front of the line, he heard a bit of a commotion and glanced behind him. Back near the beginning of the line, there was a girl. One who, as far as he could tell, was a bit young. At least, that's how she appeared. Not to mention sounded, as it seemed like she was crying. Was she separated from her guardian, or did she just want some ice cream too? He let out a soft sigh, just as it got to be his turn in line. With a bit of a grumble, he spoke to the vendor. "I'll take two vanilla cones."

The man running the little ice cream stand seemed to realize what he was doing, and gave Kinsei a smile before handing him the two cones, and only actually charging him for one. It was nice to meet good people. He thanked the man, and then with cones in hand he walked over to the crying girl. "Um, hi little girl. What's wrong?" Now that he was a bit closer, he could tell she was not quite as young as he had originally thought, but the dress and umbrella still made her seem younger than he was. That, and most people were little compared to he was, being over six feet tall. He held one cone in each hand for the moment, but if she still seemed upset then he would surrender one of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2014, 6:29 am

Omega walked through the streets of death city. She missed being a demon blade so much, cince she reverted back to the academy, her liquid nitrogen cooling system? Hah! That turned into a plain water cooling system. It sucked to be a robot suit in the desert. She drew atention wherever she went and the amount of noise she made when she stepped on the sidewalk made it seem like if she stepped much harder it would crack.

She might be in danger of overheating, but when she heard a girl crying her analitical machanical brain thought that she might be in distress. She peered at the adorable girl with an umbrella to shield her from the powerfull sun. She aproached the girl. Do you require assistance had never seemed to work when she wanted to help somone before. Instead she chose to say. "Are you alright miss?" In an artificial tone that had been slightly modified to sound a bit more like human speech.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2014, 11:41 am

Sakura spun the umbrella slowly looking at the two strangers. She batted her eyelashes showing off her large brown eyes. She curtsied at the pair politely. "Well you see, I really wanted ice cream..." She said in a little girl voice. "And the line was soooo long!" She said obviously in dispair. Her lower lip began to tremble again and she dropped her head looking down.

If everything went as plan Sakura would get ice cream.

OOC: she's 17, just extremely immature and childish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2014, 1:28 pm

Spoiler:

Before he managed to get a response from the crying girl, Kinsei had gotten quite a surprise. A person wearing a suit of armor? A robot? Whatever it was, it certainly stuck out like a sore thumb. It certainly made him do a double take, but before he could comment on it the girl responded to the both of them. It was indeed the ice cream, and so he let out a chuckle. "So that's the problem, huh?"

Without another word about the ice cream, he simply held one of the two cones he had out towards her with a small smile. He could definitely tell now that he had gotten a good look at her and heard her voice, that this girl was not as young as he had first thought. This made him wonder why she was crying about the long line and wearing such childish looking attire, until he realized something. It had worked. He had just gotten her an ice cream cone without her having to wait in line because of her behaviour. Gee, I got played, and she hadn't even said one word to me yet...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2014, 1:56 pm

Sakuras eyes lot up as she took the ice cream cone. "You're my hero!" She exclaimed happily. She became to neatly eat the ice cream come and before she knew it she had a song. "Yeah yeah yeah eating ice cream with my bestest friend!!! Ooo Lalala!" She wrapped her arm around his and lifted the teddy bear umbrella above his head. "I don't want my bestest friend to get sunburn!" She said with a giggle.

Sakura was glad she got the ice cream and didn't have to resort to extreme measures. She was used to be catered too, after all who could say no to such an adorable, sweet girl? It was then she noticed his Japanese features. She quickly bowed respectfully and said hello in perfect Japanese. "Hehehe, I guess I'm not the only one outta town here!" She wrapped her arms around his again and said sweetly, "please be my senpai!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2014, 2:04 pm

Carol tilted her head at this and with tact previously beyond her kept her mouth shut and did not say anything about how old this girl was.

Instead she chose to answer the boy's confused posture. "My name is Omega, I am not human." She said as if that would answer what questions he clearly had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2014, 4:59 pm

OOC: Love how I was continuously checking the board to see if there were new replies, and it never told me there were any ._.

Kinsei couldn't help but blink in confusion when the girl called him her hero, and then started singing and saying he was her "bestest friend". Well, she certainly had energy, and seemed to be in a better mood now, so a job well done. This confusion was heightened at first, when she wrapped her arm around his and lifted the umbrella over his head (no small feat on its own, so he helped by bending his knees just a little bit). When she mentioned trying to prevent sunburn and giggled, he gave a soft chuckle and shook his head.

When she suddenly bowed and said hello in Japanese, he smiled and bowed his head in return. "Konnichiwa." Then she asked a question that seemed a bit odd to him, while grabbing onto his arm again. She certainly seemed to be very grateful for the ice cream, that made him feel pretty good about his deed. "Your senpai? Um, sure. Do you go to the Academy here?" He figured that was an appropriate question, since that term usually applied to seniors in school or some other profession where someone was a higher rank than the other.

Then he heard the other person in their midst speak. The voice gave off a female vibe, thought it was certainly different in some way. It almost reminded him of a GPS device. Which he would suppose goes hand in hand with what she had decided to say towards him. She spoke her name, and referenced that she was not human. Well, that throws out the idea of a person in a suit of armor. All the same, someone wearing full body armor in this heat would be cooked alive. "Ah, nice to meet you... Omega. My name is Enkatsu Kinsei. Oh, and what's your name?" His last question was directed towards the girl clinging to his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2014, 5:23 pm

OOC: also being from japan when she introduces herself can you reqonize her name? In her app I stated she was basically a celebrity.

Sakura smiled at his Japanese and nodded her head. "How rude of me! I should tell you my name, have I forgotten my manners? Heehee!" She reached into her bag and pulled out a handheld fan covered in cherry blossoms. She snapped it open and covered we face, fluttering it. "My name is Sakura! I'm more commonly known as the cherry blossom princess!" She then snapped the fan shut and dropped it in her bag. Being from japan he was bound to know her name. She was a famous pageant queen and her family owned the largest cherry blossom farm in all of Asia. Suddenly remembering his second question she bowed and said, "Forgive me for the slow response senpai! Yes I am a first year student at the dwma! I'm gonna be the best meister ever and beat up meanie keshins!"

Sakura looked at the robot in wonder and felt too intimidated to speak, so instead wrapped around her new bestest friend!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2014, 9:08 pm

Carol looked up the girl on the internet and learned all about her family in less then a few seconds. "Nice to meet you Enkatsu." Once she heard the girl say that she was a student of the dwma she also chimed in. "I am a weapon alied with the dwma, I am looking for a Meister. Would you happen to be looking for a weapon miss?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2014, 9:28 pm

When the girl introduced herself as Sakura, the young man made a 'Hm' sound and started to eat his ice cream, which was already on the verge of melting. As she mentioned a name she was also known by, the spark of recognition shown in the eyes of Kinsei. "Ah, that sounds familiar. I'm pretty sure I've heard of you before. I think one of my cousins mentioned going to see you at a pageant?" He was pretty sure that's where he heard the 'cherry blossom princess' from before. Then she mentioned that she was indeed also a student at the DWMA, and that she was a Meister even. Who would have thought, that so soon after coming he would meet a Meister, and she was even from Japan like he was!

Kinsei tried to act like he didn't notice when she clung even closer to him, apparently not a fan of the robotic member of the conversation. Though this act of hers did distract him just long enough for the female voice from the non-human rang out, mentioning she was a Weapon. This sort of perplexed him, but he gave a shrug and simply responded on his own. "I'm also a Weapon, and just started classes here at the DWMA."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2014, 9:54 pm

OOC: this happens every time jac hahah kinsei and I already arranged for our characters to partner up

Sakura smiled when she realized he knew who she was. "actually, I am a beauty pageant international grand champion, heehee!" Sakura knew that was a little braggy but she was proud of her title! And she wanted to impress her senpai! Sakura had finished her ice cream a while back, cone and all. "I don't have a weapon, I haven't been able to find a bestest friend! Not til now anyways! Sakura giggled again and pulled out two bracelets with cherries on them. She put it on kinseis wrist and her own and said, "Now we have best friend bracelets! I paid 1,000 yen each for them! Did ya know some places here taken yen?!" the expensive bracelets seemed to weigh much more when the price was exposed. Sakura eyed the robot again and found it hard to talk to!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2014, 6:44 am

ooc: Well, the good thing about a suit of Armor is that somone can weild it and another weapon easily, the added strength might even mean one could swing the polearm with much more effectivness.

Carol felt the sheer awkwardness of being her around, so she attempted a whole new type of calculation.

"
Freinds....

They multiply your joy,
And divide your sorrow . . .
They subtract the past,
And add to tomorrow . . .
They calculate the need
Deep in your heart,
And are always greater
Then the sum of their parts.
"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2014, 1:45 pm

Kinsei let out another chuckle and gave a bit of an "Oh" look when she clarified on her title. "International huh? That's quite a feat." When he then heard that she was looking for a Weapon, he wondered about the coincidence of it all. How funny that he would give an ice cream cone to a girl who turned out to be a bit of a celebrity back where he came from, and she'd be a Meister too! It was while he was pondering this that Sakura put the bracelet on his wrist, gaining a slight look of confusion from the young man. As she mentioned they were best friend bracelets, and their cost, he blinked for a moment. He was truly not sure how to react, it was all happening so quickly.

Well, Kinsei didn't have to wait long before he had more time to think, as the robotic Weapon started to... Recite a poem? That seemed to be it, and a poem about friendship as well. Plus a bit of math. His confusion was heightened at first, but he supposed the being was either simply reacting to the situation, or was displaying that she hoped to be friends as well. He supposed it depended on exactly how advanced she was. "That was very pretty, Omega." He then turned back to Sakura, who he assumed was still either very close or clinging to his arm that now sported a cherry themed bracelet. "So does that mean you want to try having me as your Weapon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2014, 2:47 pm

Sakuras eyes widened when she heard the poem. "That was so beautiful!" She exclaimed bobbing her head. "Poetry is such a lost art form!" She added dramatically. Sakura wondered if she could ever do poetry. Singing was her thing, although the lyrics were weak her singing voice was rather beautiful.

Sakura started to twirl her chestnut brown hair, something she did deep in thought. "I guess I can try you out senpai! I'll try my very bestest!" Sakura said confidently with a glint of excitement in her eyes. She took the teddy bear umbrella from kensei and handed it to carol, "can you pretty pretty please hold this for a sec?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2014, 3:04 pm

Carol totally held that umbrella, this was litterally the first complement she had ever received in the 6 years since her creation, even Kinsei's remark made her stand up a little taller. Which for a purley mechanical being was no small task. If she had blood vesels they would be blushing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2014, 3:28 pm

Kinsei made sure to finish up the last of his ice cream before giving a nod to Sakura when she more or less confirmed wanting to try him out. He took a deep breath, trying to remain calm. This was the first time he had really tried to match up with a Meister, so he had a small case of the jitters, and he wasn't even entirely sure why. "Alright, here goes..." He concentrated on the image of his weapon form in his mind, and recalled what it felt like to first transform. With just a small pause, his form began to glow and then change shape, thinning to form the long shaft of the weapon. Then the blade of the Guandao formed at the top, and the glow started to fade.

As the light diminished, the details could be made out. The shaft was dark metal, while the blade was bright and shiny, a small design almost in the shape of fire along the sides. Though oddly enough, this design seemed white as snow. But perhaps most startling was this blade appeared to be coming from the mouth of a dragon, with sapphires where the eyes would be. This was Kinsei's Weapon form, and it was quite large. Inwardly, he wondered how the smaller girl would be able to hold it, before remembering that if they were a match, he would actually feel quite light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2014, 3:36 pm

Sakura's eyes lit up excitedly at his weapon form. "WAaahhh! It's so pretty!!" Sakura gushed as she grabbed it up. "This part is for stabbing right?! And this part is for hitting people! Heehee, I get it!" Sakura picked it up easily and started to wave it around like a baton... Not quite the right way to wield it per say. Sakura turned the dragon face towards hers and looked into it's eyes. "Hey senpai! You're eyes are the same color! Ohmygosh can you see outta these eyes?! You better not look under my dress!!" Sakura rambled on and on.

Further investigating the weapon she noticed a switch and quickly flicked it, noticing a blade sprang from the back when she did that. "Heehee, that'll cut up meanie keshins!" She flipped it back and the sword retracted. She turned the dragon face back towards her and said, "heya senpai, does something else come outta here?!" Maybe it was like a water gun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2014, 8:15 pm

OOC: We already talked about the whole switch thing, or rather lack thereof. Also, got the okay from Jac to go ahead and post first.

To say the least, Kinsei was a bit surprised at how easily Sakura could handle his large Weapon form. Of course, this was a good sign of how well they matched up, but it was still astounding. The compliment to how his form looked likely would have made him blush, if it were even possible while he was like this though. Same with her comment about making sure not to look under her dress, as he could indeed see from the eyes of the dragon. 'Yeah, I'll be sure not to...' He spoke, though of course being in this form chances were only Sakura could hear him, directly in her mind.

As she pointed the blade and the face of the dragon towards her own, and asked if anything came out of it, he chuckled softly and while in his own little world, rubbed a hand along the back of his neck. 'Well, sort of... I have a certain specialty with the cold, but it is hard for me to control without help. I certainly wouldn't want to try and show you while you have the business end pointed towards yourself.' She certainly seemed excited, if not fascinated, by his new look. Though he did wonder if he should really try to give her an example of his abilities with ice, especially since there had been quite a few people around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2014, 8:47 pm

Sakura smiled at that. "I'm gonna freeze everyone heehee!" She said cutely. She easily swung it around and had it facing away from her. It was almost funny how the pair looked. An adorable, harmless Lolita style girl holding a rather large, intimidating Chinese weapon. Sakura looked around the crowded streets and knew that it was too busy to try out an ice attack. Feeling rather bummed she left tears welling in her eyes. "WAHHHHH!" She cried out childishly. She began to stomp her feet like a child. "I really wanna try it out!" She said sniffling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2014, 8:51 pm

"Don't look at me! Find a... Kishen, or..... dumbster...... or..... jaywalker." Carol sugested, she may be a robot but she was going to hell before she would become target practivce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2014, 9:08 pm

Kinsei let out a bit of a sigh when the girl started to whine because of the fact using his ability in a crowded area was a bad idea. How weak could he make it? Would he be able to use his weapon's power without creating any sort of danger? He was unsure, unless he had help. But how exactly she could help, he was unsure. People, mostly family, had helped him get it back under control before, but what exactly did they do? He could always try and see if he could keep it under control, but he didn't really like the risk. 'We could always go somewhere with less people. Even an alley or something. Or even just point me straight up, so the worst case scenario would be hail or snow.' He could be satisfied with either of those. That way even if the energy did escape, nobody would get caught in the area of effect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2014, 11:15 am

"I know where we can go!" Sakura said in a sing song voice. She had a rather large home in death city paid for by her rich family. "We can go to my home senpai... It's not very far." She looked at carol and smiled, "You can come too!" She swung the weapon over her shoulder and started to skip up the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2014, 11:53 am

Carol followed, and hoped that she could be freinds with the pair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun In the Sun (open)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next