Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun In the Sun (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 8:16 am

Omega checked her power levels. "That's alright, I need to recharge soon and I don't want to fry your breaker..." She said sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 9:36 pm

Kinsei seemed to consider the idea of a sleepover for a moment before shrugging his shoulders. He was sure with such a lovely house there would be plenty of room, and he wouldn't be a burden, but it was surprise enough that they had gone to her home in the first place. She had been an excellent host, even allowing him to borrow one of her trainer's clothes for what ended up being a sparring match. "That does sound fun, but would it be appropriate for you to have a boy you just met today stay in your home overnight? An older one, no less." He chuckled slightly at this, showing that at least part of him was joking. It was still a good point, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 9:50 pm

OOC: I'm gonna close this thread now!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun In the Sun (open)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6