Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scariest anime character (possible SPOILERS)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Scariest anime character (possible SPOILERS) Empty
PostSubject: Scariest anime character (possible SPOILERS)   Scariest anime character (possible SPOILERS) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2014, 3:31 am

So it is Halloween, so I decided to make themed thread. Let me know who you think is the scariest anime character (and I want reasons this time people! Or at least a picture....)  Anyways here is mine
Scariest anime character (possible SPOILERS) 73378
Anime: Katanagari (great anime btw, I recommend you watch it)
Name: Yasuri Nanami
She doesn't look very scary doesn't she? Well let me tell you something about her(SPOILERS!)
She can master any fighting style by looking at it once. But that is not the scariest thing about her. What I find frighting about her is her cool and calm way of torturing and killing his opponents (and finally accepting her death). If I ever would encounter her, I would run. Fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scariest anime character (possible SPOILERS)   Scariest anime character (possible SPOILERS) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2014, 1:15 pm

Sorry panda but i have you beat with this guy
Scariest anime character (possible SPOILERS) Alucard%27s_sadistic_nature
anime:hellsing ultimate
Name:alucard
They say that dracula was the scariest vampire. But they where wrong. Alucard is the one that can make both humans and monsters fear the dark. Luckily he hunts his own kind, feeding off of the nazi vampires laughing at them while they writh in pain. But he will also kill anyone who gets in his way of completing his objective. All thays left of his enemies is a field of blood which he will happily lick at no matter if it's still in their body or on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scariest anime character (possible SPOILERS)   Scariest anime character (possible SPOILERS) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2014, 9:20 pm

anime: higurashi no naku koro ni (when they cry)
character: shion sonozaki
SHE KILLED AND ENTIRE TOWN FULL OF LOLIS LIKE 3 TIMES.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Scariest anime character (possible SPOILERS)   Scariest anime character (possible SPOILERS) I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 6:45 pm

If Nebun were an actual anime character, would he make this list? Just curious.

As for me, Jason from Tokyo ghoul was a pretty sweet villain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scariest anime character (possible SPOILERS)   Scariest anime character (possible SPOILERS) I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 5:54 am

Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև wrote:
If Nebun were an actual anime character, would he make this list? Just curious.

As for me, Jason from Tokyo ghoul was a pretty sweet villain.
Haven't really seen what Nebun does, but if he is scary, I'm sure he could be here (and if he somehow ended up in some anime :D)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scariest anime character (possible SPOILERS)   Scariest anime character (possible SPOILERS) I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 8:11 am

You should read his character sheet. ITS TERRIFYING HE CAN DO EVERYTHING SEND HELP. For scariest anime character, is say GASAI YUNO from Mirai Nikki. She's just so freaky she's A SUPER FREAK. SUPER FREAK (she super freakay).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scariest anime character (possible SPOILERS)   Scariest anime character (possible SPOILERS) I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 8:50 am

Spyder wrote:
You should read his character sheet. ITS TERRIFYING HE CAN DO EVERYTHING SEND HELP. For scariest anime character, is say GASAI YUNO from Mirai Nikki. She's just so freaky she's A SUPER FREAK. SUPER FREAK (she super freakay).
I just can't see Yuno as scary after watching this

PS. I've seen the anime and I know what a crazy bitch she is...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scariest anime character (possible SPOILERS)   Scariest anime character (possible SPOILERS) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scariest anime character (possible SPOILERS)
Page 1 of 1