Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 13th 2014, 4:23 pm

Nunally didn't know why did Omega ask about the area. And which area did she mean? Well..When her computer controlled her everything was a lot easier.
"Which area? This area is full of sand. Everything is cold. Because it's a desert! If you ask about San Diego...It's hot there too, usually"

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 13th 2014, 7:22 pm

Omega shook her head. "Sorry, what I was reffering to was the area directly outside your creators labratory." said Omega, there was so much she did not know. Was it in a city, a cave, ontop of a mountain, buried in the sand, could Nana even remember persisly where it was?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 14th 2014, 12:10 pm

Nana started gather informations.
"It's in a medium size magazine in the suburbs in northern San Diego. The magazine itself looks like a huge lumber-room. The lab is located directly under the magazine. I sent you the coordinates earlier. If you want to know more: It is the only building in the area and it's surrounded by the mountains." The clone explained with a help of her computer

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 14th 2014, 6:14 pm

Omega nodded, but she also was conserned. Could Kishen still be there? Should she be on her guard? "Is it safe?" She asked next.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 15th 2014, 7:14 am

"Last time I checked -which was before I left, which was one year ago- everyone was dead" Nunallt replied with a shrug. She couldn't know if it was safe or not.

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 15th 2014, 8:22 am

ooc: Time skip?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 15th 2014, 2:24 pm

OOC: Sure

It took a few very long hours, but finally they've arrived to San Diego.
Nana knew this city pretty good, because she spent here about 2 months preparing to go to Death City.
Now they only had to get to the lab.
Nunally looked around. It was night already. But still, it wasn't very cold (in her opinion).
She knew that soon the repairing process will start. But she didn't care.

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 15th 2014, 2:47 pm

Omega sped up a little bit, going signifigently over the speed limit when the liklyhood of police officers in the area was low. She made a beeline to the lab, following the quordinates exactly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 15th 2014, 6:42 pm

When they arrived to the lab, Nana got out of the jeep and looked around. "Can I borrow your revolver? You know the one that we found in the jeep?" The clone asked. Well, they didn't need a flashlight, because in the magazine where the lab was hidden, the lights were turned on.

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 15th 2014, 6:46 pm

Ooc: Umm, what is a magazine?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 15th 2014, 6:55 pm

Ooc: By magazine I mean a huge building where people store items. OH WAIT! Sorry, Jac! It's a storehouse!
Just to make sure.
I mean something like this:

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 15th 2014, 7:12 pm

"It's yours." Said Omega, a punt pistol like that would be a waste of her potential. She got out and advanced to the nearest entrence, drawing her sword and sheild as she went. She lined up on the door, she ha protocol for this, and was waiting for Nana before breaching.

ooc: Thats alright! Thanks for the information.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 15th 2014, 7:22 pm

Nunally needed a moment to prepare herself. She took the gun and ammo then loaded the gun. Also she took one flare.
After this, she joined Omega. "Are you able to communicate with other A.I without speaking? You know..Something like sending text messages" The clone asked.

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 15th 2014, 7:32 pm

"I can communicate with other mechines in many different ways, if you give me access I can even call you like a phone whithout anyone hearing."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 15th 2014, 9:00 pm

Nunally nodded. "Alright. I'm giving you access. It will be a safer way to communicate" She said. Then she prepared everything. Omega could now call her.

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 15th 2014, 9:05 pm

"Just tell me when." Said Omega, who was itching and ready to go. It was probably safe in there, she just hoped that looters diden't nick all the computer components.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 16th 2014, 5:26 am

Nunally nodded. "Now" She said quietly. The clone was very curious what will they find inside...or who will they find inside.

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 16th 2014, 8:08 am

Omega nodded, but instead of kicking down the door, she turned the nob and wandered inside. She moved very slowly so that the MASSIVE creaking in her armor would no give them away to much....
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 16th 2014, 9:03 am

The storehouse was empty. There was nothing in it. It surprised Nunally because one year ago it was full of electronic parts, old computers and other items. On the other side of the building there was a huge armored door leading to the lab. However the door was closed. In the middle of the storehouse there was one man in a suit. The man had brown hair and was smoking a cigarette. He was looking at the closed door. The man was thinking about something so he didn't hear Omega and Nunally.

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 16th 2014, 9:36 am

Omega tried to slip behind him and grab him, while not hurting him in any real way.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 16th 2014, 11:04 am

Suddenly the man turned around and saw Omega and Nunally. Well, he was just going to leave the storehouse.
He stared at them, not hiding that he is scared. He raised his arms, in a sign that he isn't going to fight
"S.U-001? Y-you really returned. Ehm..Ehm..Who is this person next to you?" The man asked.

Nunally was going to let Omega introduce herself

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 16th 2014, 12:06 pm

"You can call me Omega." She grabbed him by his shirt and effortlessly lifted him into the air. "Nunally, do you know this man?" Said Omega in her combat voice. She was ready to break his back if she had to.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 16th 2014, 2:03 pm

The man looked like he was going to die or something. "W-wait! I-I know her! She's Edward's support unit! S.U-001 say something, please!" The man screamed. He was frightened.

"Omega, put him down. It's Will Anderson. My creator's assistant" Nana said as she walked over to them. "Professor Chazaam called me Nunally, for your information, Will" She added.

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 16th 2014, 2:18 pm

Omega let him go right out of her hands, possibly dropping him on the floor, possibly letting him fall on his feet. Her eyes dimmed back down to normal.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 16th 2014, 2:41 pm

"Alright..Now tell me. Can I use Chazaam's computer?" Nunally asked him.

Will who fell on his feet shook his head. "No. I'm sorry...Ehm..Nunally. It's not possible"

"Why?"

"In his testament Eddie wrote that after his death I have to make another support unit and upload them a new A.I version. After this I have to destroy the computer. So..Two days ago I destroyed it....I'm really sorry, Nunally"

"Ah...I see...But..Why did Mr.Chazaam want you to create another unit?"

"I..I dunno..I took the new unit to my house..Ah! Ah! Wait! In Edward's testament he writes that I should let you take this clone if you weren't a reason of his death."

"Hm..I see. But I more need Professor's computer. I need to turn off the autofix program."

"Why?"

"Because an error in my system made my both brains work separately. Thanks to it I..Act more human.."

"I am really sorry..But. I cannot help you."

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   

Back to top Go down

When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next