Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 1:35 pm

There was an old computer and a TV in the living room. Also, there were a few windows. William was screaming loudly. Right before she threw him into the wall he asked "WHY? W-WHY?!"
When she asked him if he wants to know what happened to her creators he tried to mumble something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 3:43 pm

Omega strode in into the Kitchen, Will in hand. She started kicking open the bottom shelves, she was looking for cooking oil or lighter fluid. She listened for him to spit out what he was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 3:50 pm

"W-Why..W-why are you doing this? You know..You know that Nunally...Will never forgive you.." William said. He knew that he was going to die. And he wasn't scared anymore. "I know something about psychology..I've noticed that Nunally..trusts you..You know..What I mean.."
Of course..Omega could find some cooking oil

-Outside the house-
Ordis was staring at the door of William's house.
"Ordis? Did you hear it too? This sound..Like..12 seconds ago?" Nunally asked
"Affirmative. It was William's voice. He was screaming" Ordis said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 4:14 pm

"I suppose you are right.... I will have mercy. Said Omega as she reached for her sword, she aimed for his right lung, the sword in her left hand, and prepared to drive it through him!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 4:24 pm

Then Ordis jumped through the kitchen window and looked at Omega.
"Recommendation: Drop your weapon and free William." Ordis said.
>Chances of winning in a fight: Low< His computer brain warned him.
Then Nunally walked through the door and slowly walked into the kitchen.
"What.Are.You.Doing,Omega?" Nana asked with angry tone.
>Chances of winning: Unknown< Ordis' computer informed.
[Infrormation: Even two units are not able to destroy or damage Omega.]
[Recommendation: The unit should talk to Omega and solve the situation without getting into fight]Nana's computer informed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 5:30 pm

"I am killing him!....He Deserves it!. Though the second part sounded like she was trying to convince herself rather than them. She shifted her sword around for a slashing motion rather than stabbing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 5:39 pm

Deserves? Deserves?! DESERVES?! WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! Right now you want to kill a CIVILIAN. An INNOCENT person" Nana yelled at her, very angrily.
If Omega thought about it, she would get to conclusion that Nana's anger might easily turn into fury or into despair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 5:52 pm

"Would an innocent man make peaple!? Make them just to serve their own means!!?" That was a step in the wrong direction, she gripped he mans face even harder, he would have bruises were her fingers used to be.

HE IS JUST LIKE THEM! NO MORE JUSTIFIED THRN THE FREELANCERS!Kill HIM! END HIS LIFE ALREADY!!&@$ Her personality core was over tasked, programming against programming conflicting behind her mind.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 6:02 pm

Nunally sit on the nearest chair and tried to calm down. But instead of calming down, she almost started to cry.
"Listen, Omega..I don't know what your creators have done to you..But..I doesn't mean that you have to show your hatred towards my creators..I..I don't hate them..They've never done anything bad to me..And..Professor Chazaam wasn't even giving me orders..He was mostly teaching me many things. He only wanted me to help him sometimes. " Nunally said with tears in her eyes. "For one day..I'm like one of them..Why this one day, I must suffer so much? She asked Omega.

Ordis was staring at then. He couldn't understand their behavior. That's why he remain quiet.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 6:13 pm

"HGTYFU8R49EHEOJIJLFARJHF8*&^%^&yG567FD!!!" Omega yelled like an incomprehencible microphone, this moral dilima was causing her alot of pain. When the only thing you are is a mind in a metal shell that can be a bad thing, her body locked in place rigedly.

Who cares what she thinks!? When did you ever need a reason!? What about those hundred other peaple you killed? Omega was thinking, or falling apart at the seems. It depended on how you looked at it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 6:22 pm

Ordis was trying to translate what Omega said, but he failed. "Information: The A.I "Omega" is getting unpredictable. Recommendation: Leave the area" He informed Nana.

But Nunally stood up and shook her head. "No, Ordis"
Nana walked over to Omega. "You want to kill him, huh?" She started.
"Alright. But..you have to kill me first" She said with a smile.
But suddenly she did something incredible,  something that only a human girl would do. Nunally got behind Omega and hugged her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 6:34 pm

Omega treid to shake her off, but without any arms she failed. She was no longer making any sound, but she did not drop him either. Was she better than this? The only arguement that Nunally could give was to hug her, and it felt good.

Carol, that's right, Carol was trembleing like a washing mechine. Her grip lightened to the point where she was hardly holding William at all. Then she dropped him, and fell forward. First onto her knee's and then onto her chest. She dropped her weapon, and made a sound like crying if it was entirly mechanical. That terminator tone was entirly gone.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 6:44 pm

When William was dropped, he ran away, screaming very loudly.

Nunally sat next to Omega/Carol and put her hand on her back.
Then she whispered: "I know that it won't mean a lot when I get fixed..But..Would you become my friend?"
Nana's question was very strange, because a few seconds ago she almost attacked Omega.
But she was now sure why she didn't do it. She realized that what she did those few seconds ago what the best thing she could do. She realized that maybe Omega just needed some love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 6:49 pm

Omega nodded. "I'll just lay here for a while..." She was Exhasted.... Aaaaaand hoped William wasen't on his way to call the cops.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 6:56 pm

Nunally smiled. "Someone's getting tired fast, huh?" She tried to joke.
The female clone stood up and looked at Ordis and Ordis looked at her
"Statement: I'll never understand humans and their behavior" He said.
"I know, I know..*yawn* Find William and tell him to not call the police"
After Nana said this, she sat on the chair again.
"Affirmative" Ordis said and ran after William
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 7:09 pm

ooc: And then they all drived back to death city and lived happily ever after? The end?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 7:16 pm

Ooc: Yes and Nunally returned to normal.
The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7