Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 7:04 pm

Omega stood still and held out her hand to her sword, it vibrated and flew at her hand! She had used the magnets in her hand to do this but instead of catching it she moved her hand so one of the men's neck cought it instead.

The remaining man had ran out of ammo and ran out of options, Omega surged forward and pinned him to the wall causing his hood to fall off. This revealed his awful Kishen face. Omega had him pinned to the wall by his neck with one hand and had the other ready to strike. Instead of finishing him however Omega said "You have a tattoo of a gang of Kishin operating in death city, were are the others!?" the man muttered a "go to hell!" under his breath before omega pushed him into the wall so hard the brick groaned.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 7:15 pm

Nunally stood behind Omega. She was watching the who scene with her cold eyes.
The clone was carefull, she knew how the kishin eggs are dangerous.
"Recommendation: You should tell us everything you know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 7:26 pm

Omega instead pressed her shield into the mans chest, more and more force was applied and you could hear his ribs bending. They bent more and more until finally one by one they began to pop. The man cried out and stopped Omega before she could hit three. "GAHHH!!! Fine then, we're mainly on hangman's ave, it's just two blocks away!" Omega let the Kishen fall to the floor, she looked up  the directions and gave off a beep in conformation.

Then she turned right back around and hauled him up off his feet, hangman's avenue had given her an idea. "Terminating." she said in an aggressive mechanical tone as she produced a length of heavy steel cord from her wrist and wrapped it around his neck one, two, three times. If she was going to be stopped now was the time to do it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 3:15 am

Nunally put her knife into her shoe and threw the gun away.
But Omega's actions surprised her. What was she going to do? And..was she angry?
"Omega, what are you doing? " Nana finally asked.
Well, we can say the clone was very confused. Her brain couldn't understand Omega's actions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 7:38 am

Omega teid the rope in a not with a quick motion and threw the man up over the first platform of a fire escape before viciously yanking the cord with all her might at just the right time. CRACK! And the Kishen was no more. It appeared that Omega's creators had created a machine that, while more scientifically advanced, was made for killing only.

She retracted the cord, retrieved her sword, and all the souls flew into her hand. Now they were not in combat, her demonor reverted back to normal. Pushed held the souls up to Nunally as if to ask if she wanted any for her weapon partner.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 11:34 am

[Battle mode deactivated.]
[Returning to partol mode]
Nana was staring at Omega. Unlike her, Nunally wasn't created to attack. She wasn't a killing machine. She was created to be her creator's assistent and personal bodyguard. Well, she had in her code a very effective combat/battle modes. But she didn't have any armor on herself. Well, her wounds were healing faster than normal humans'.

"Congratulations. These souls are yours now." Nana said when the souls flew into Omega's hand.
But suddenly she remebered that Omega didn't answer her question.
"You didn't answer my last question, Omega. You said: "When I was a...". What did you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 12:44 pm

Omega consumed the souls by placing them in a slot on her head, were a mouth should be. She had developed trust in Nana and decided it coulden't hurt. "I was a demon blade before coming here, the men who made me were not good people."

Then she started down a path for hangman's ave, not wanting to dwell on it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 2:50 pm

Nunally was following Omega.
[Informations: Demon Blades. Magical weapons from the dark weapons' family. They are the Death Weapons' equivalents]

After analyzing everything Nana said:
"Understood."
She somehow wasn't going to ask more questions..for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 3:07 pm

Omega proceeded to hangman's ave, it was one of the worst blocks on death city and actually a little dangerous for meisters and weapons to hunt here regularly. She started scanning for Kishen, building by building.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 3:53 pm

Nana remained quiet. She was standing next to Omega. While Omega was scanning the area Nunally was searching for the informations about the hangman's ave in her database. Well..She found nothing.
And there wasn't any free Wi-Fi in the area, so she couldn't use it.
"What is this place?" Nunally asked, whispering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 4:04 pm

"We have entered the residential district, however we are still close enough that shops dot the buildings." she pointed to a liqueur store. "That place has been robbed 14 times in the last 6 months alone. The Keishen presence here is rather uncontrolled."

She vaguely got a reading on the other side of the street, she went there and narrowed down her search.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 11:41 am

"Observation: If this place is dangerous, then why The Death Weapon Meister Academy won't send here more patrols?" Nunally said.
Well, she was probably right. In more dangerous places the DWMA/Police activity should be increased.
Nana still followed Omega. She was very careful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 12:19 pm

Omega reached a hotel, she stood in the parking lot and have off a beep. "There are many of them in here, I decect human souls in packaging to be shipped elsewhere. I detect 14 in total in these two rooms. She pointed to two rooms on the ground floor. She thought she should ask. "How do you think we should tackle this problem?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 4:16 pm

[Analyzing the situation. Creating a visualization of the area.]
Nunally was for a moment standing there, motionless. She didn't really know what to do.
[The unit isn't created to fight.] Suddenly her computer brain reminded her.
"How much damage can you take?" She asked.
The clone had to know Omega armor's parameters. It would be helpful if they were going to assault
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 7:47 pm

"Conventional weapons such as gun and explosive are paltry. However many of these Kishen have claws and I will be overran if swormed. I fight fast and stronger with a meister, or at least someone who's soul wavelength could be used to power my systems." Even if someone were to get inside her and stand still, she could do all the fighting.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2014, 11:38 am

Nunally analyzed everything. If Omega was stronger with a meister...
Suddenly an idea came into her head. But, well, they couldn't be sure if it will work.
"Can you use my soul wavelenght to power your systems?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2014, 3:59 pm

Omega scanned her and gave off a beep. "Compatible." She said confirming it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 2:45 pm

Nunally nodded.
"Alright. Prepare yourself. I'll be your "battery"." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 3:15 pm

Omega opened up by her back and her entire body curled up in the ground, there were two leg holes, and two arm holes. She just needed to step in. "Well step in, I will do the rest." Omega felt that it was good Nunally could not feel pain, this would not be very fun for anyone.

One of the gangster peered out of the window and adressed his colleuges. "Hey guys, what the hell is that?" He said, not really trusting his own eyes.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 4:49 pm

Nunally very fast stepped in. She placed her arms and legs in the holes and closed her eyes.
Well, Nunally couldn't tell for sure if she can or can't feel pain. She only knew that she shouldn't.
However, Prof.Chazaam could be wrong. Nana knew that probability was high, but she didn't care.
"I am ready, Omega." She said.
There was one thing that Nana didn't know. If her computer brain needs to restart, her organic brain might take control over her body for a short time. But well..It would be a terrible situation for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 5:21 pm

Omega snapped up and moters wirred, all sorts of systems and subsystems recognising the pressance of a Meister. Then Omega's hud popped up, displaying much information. Her power levels were in the green, she was undamaged, and a new Meister battery popped up an filled itself up.

The process sucked for Nunally, there was no getting around it. Omega was in automatic control which means that if she wanted to move she simply could not. And when the Meister bettery filled up Omega drained wavlength from Nunally, somthing that is not plesent.

"All systems at 100% percent, Nunally: are you alright?" Asked Omega.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 5:39 pm

"I am running the diagnostic" Nunally said. Well, she felt a bit sleepy and weaker, but she was trying to ignore it.
[Dniagnostic Started]
[5%]
[25%]
[50%]
[80%]
[100%]
[Diagnostic Finished]
[Results: The unit's soul wavelenght has been weakened, The unit's combat capabilities have been reducted to 50%]
"I am alright. However, process of filling your battery has weakened me." She said after a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 5:45 pm

Omega nodded, she drew her sword and sheild then charged forward! The gangster on the window gasped and choked on his cigerette as Omega bulldozed through the wall like a truck. The men inside were caut red handed, half of them were packing souls into boxes for shipping and the other were (badly) keeping watch. She totally throttled the man on the window and imediantly another one lunged in with claws, he was stronger than a normal human and Omega took the hit to the chest before swinging her sword and chopping threw him, she had used very little of her special battery, but was about to kick it into overdrive.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 6:07 pm

The hit that Omega had taken echoed in Nana's ears.
Because she ccouldn't do anything, she was just going to check if everything is okay with Omega and with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 9:38 pm

Omega started visiusly swinging her sword, and simply did bot stop untill everyone in the room was dead. When all targets were taken care of her battery was at twenty five percent. She recharged on Nunally almost entirely draining her, if she used to much there is a chance that that computer in her head might need rebooting and that was bad. She did not ask if Nunally was ok this time, her diagnostic was that she wasent dead yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next