Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 12th 2014, 2:05 pm

"Well I think this error should go uncorrected, your human brain may be more active as a result. This is a very good thing, don't live your life like a machine. Like me."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 12th 2014, 2:18 pm

"I see.." Nunally said quietly. But she started to look sad. "If it was easy..The error will be fixed automatically once I fall asleep." She said, looking at the sky.
"Probably Mr.Chazaam didn't know that such errors are possible. That's why he'd created a program that uses the backup of my O.S to fix errors. This cannot be changed without him or without his computer."
"Well..Now he's dead and his lab is about 1,000 km from Death City."
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 12th 2014, 2:31 pm

Omega had finished charging. "Well let's go, I have a jeep we can use... Once I fill it with gas." Even if Nunally did fall asleep, they could edit her computer again once they were there.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 12th 2014, 2:50 pm

"I doubt if it's even going to work." Nunally said. "Listen, Omega. Our lab was attacked by the kishin eggs two years ago. They destroyed almost everything. They killed my creator. After the attack his computer was heavily damaged. Of course, I downloaded a lot of files from it before leaving, but..After those two years.." The clone didn't finish the sentence.
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 12th 2014, 3:47 pm

"Well let's go there, if it is damaged beyond repair then we'll just have to figure out a way to hack your brain."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 12th 2014, 4:02 pm

"H-Hack? No, no, no, no. No way! Hacking is a big no!" Nunally suddenly said. She knew that her creator spent a lot of time on creating a special security systems for Nana. They were almost impossible to hack. Even if someone hacked it, her computer would detect it and destroy itself. So, hacking her brain would kill her
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 12th 2014, 4:34 pm

Ok! Ok, do you want to go there though or not?" asked Omega, who knew how much it sucked to be hacked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 12th 2014, 4:40 pm

Nana nodded. "Yes..Hey..People are burring their relatives when they die, am I right?" The clone said.
Well, she didn't know how she should call her creator. More she was thinking about it, more she wasn't sure. Of course, Prof. Chazaam was her creator...But she knew the word "father". Well..She knew the definition.
"If yes, then I should bury, him, I guess.."
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 12th 2014, 5:01 pm

Omega nodded, then went to go get the jeep. "Meet me in front of the academy in an hour."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 12th 2014, 5:05 pm

Nunally nodded. "Alright.."
After this she started to walk in the direction of a hotel where she rented a room. Well, she needed to eat something. After this she went to the meeting point.
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 12th 2014, 5:28 pm

By then Omega was waiting for her in a closed top jeep that was dirty on the outside. She opened the car door and let her in. "Were is the lab?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 12th 2014, 5:53 pm

When Nunally got into the jeep, she looked at Omega. "It's somewhere in San Diego. About 590 miles from our location. Sending you the coordinates." Nana said quietly. Then she used her computer to send her the coordinates. Well..She used the simplest things ever..Bluetooth. Yes, bluetooth
After a short while she looked at her hands. The burns looked terrible. Well, however,  Nana was lucky because they were the
the first-degree burns.
When she looked at Omega again, she remain quiet for a moment.
"You don't have to do this, Omega..You really don't have to do this..I..I think...I even liked my earlier state..I couldn't understand a lot but..Still...Everything was easier.." She finally said
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 12th 2014, 6:05 pm

Omega placed her foot on the accelerator and had to remind herself to slow down, she was not running from anyone anymore. "Well, let's just go down there and examine the damage. I will let you decide once we are there what to do."

ooc: Road triiiiiip!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 12th 2014, 6:08 pm

After they left Death City Nana asked her another question:
"So..Why are yoi doing this? Why are you trying to help me?"
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 12th 2014, 6:27 pm

"Simpathy, if I could be human I would take it in a heart beat." said Omega imediantly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 12th 2014, 6:47 pm

Omega's words really made Nana wonder about being human and about the humanity.
But soon she remembered the kishin eggs, criminals, evil witches and other evil people.
It made her realize that too many humans are worse than monsters.
"I think that we would be better humans than most of people." She said.
"Also..You're more human than you think."
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 12th 2014, 6:50 pm

Omega said nothing and continued driving, but inside she curled up into a little ball and started crying hot tears of happyness.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 12th 2014, 7:11 pm

Nunally smiled. Something was telling her that for the first time in her life she said something that her heart told her to say. Also, in her opinion Omega was more human than her. Why? Because she doesn't have to broke her own system to have feelings. Nana, even if she had a human body, she was more like a machine.
Of course, it was odd because Nana wanted to return to her "normal" state, but it was because she was feeling safer as a clone controlled by a computer.
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 12th 2014, 7:52 pm

The drive was long and hot, fortunetly the jeeps air conditioning was working just fine and the radio worked as well. Once they got far enough in the desert however it cut off. "Hey Nunally, could you search this car? I did not get a chance to before I-" Omega cut herself off again, did Nana really need to know she stole this jeep to escape her creators? Still, might be some cool stuff inside from anygroup that created Omega.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 13th 2014, 12:17 pm

"Yeah..Sure..Can we stop at the nearest gas station? I need to buy some water." Nunally said. Well, she still had a human body, so it was obvious that she needs to drink water to survive.
If Omega stops at the gas station, she will search the jeep there. Of course, Omega could tell her to be careful while searching it.
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 13th 2014, 1:06 pm

Omega nodded and pulled up to a gas station a few miles down the road. She began to clean the jeep with a brush that was available and said. "Umm, just be careful when you do search it."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 13th 2014, 1:56 pm

Nunally got out of the car and went into the gas station's shop to buy a bottle of water. When she returned, she looked at the jeep and started to wonder why did Omega ask her to search the car.
It was odd..More than a bit. Finally she concluded that Omega escaped from her creators..Well..When she started to think about it again, she realized that it WAS OBVIOUS. Because no coporation would say: Oh! Here is our super advanced product, that is also a top secret product. Take it for free and have fun!

Nunally opened the jeep's glove compartment (If it had any) to check if she could find something interesting in it.
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 13th 2014, 2:00 pm

Inside was a snub nose revolver and a box of ammo with three speed loaders and a road survival kit with three flares some awful granola bars and 3 bottles of water. It was the only thing in the truck. "Find anything?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 13th 2014, 4:15 pm

"Yes, I have found...A lot of stuff. Weapon, ammo, flares...Uh.." Nana said.
She was staring at the gun. After a momemt she looked at Omega and finished what she was saying.
"Also..There is a survuval kit, granola and...Water.." She said.
Life is such a troll..She'd just bought some water only to discover that they had got 3 bottles of water already.
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   November 13th 2014, 4:19 pm

Omega got back in the car an examined her findings, "Great, you can hold onto that stuff." She got in the car and started driving. "What is the area like?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)   

Back to top Go down

When one A.I meets another A.I (FINISHED)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next