Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt Empty
PostSubject: Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt   Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 8:58 pm

Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt ARfVHGj

Originally the sole, lonely property of Justice alone, the top floor of the apartment building also occupied by Tony and Rogue is the now the residence of both Justice and Johnathon. Though not pictured, the apartment has a small balcony, with fire escapes giving them rooftop access and (rickety) access to the far ground below. The entire place is far less renovated than the boys' apartments appear, with the walls still exposed brick (though some are painted) and the wood flooring the same, original ones that were put in when the building was first built. The furniture is all hand-me-down, some from thrift stores, but there is literally every older model gaming console in existence (none of the current generations, but eh, that's what Christmas lists are for), with at least two controllers for each (though some are more than a little banged up).

The unit only has a single bedroom, whose walls don't quite reach the ceiling and whose door is actually a well placed, somewhat patchwork curtain, in which John resides. Previously xir office, the room houses Justice's computer, as well as odds-and-ends, mismatched furniture and an old, loft bed overtop of John's computer desk. One of the desks is littered in parts and pieces of different controllers and consoles, none of which appear very salvageable, and another has a string of chemistry sets and various, though safe, science experiments. (There are about ten of those little, at-home science kits from craft stores under the table, three of which are the geode/rock experiments, and one of which is an old, empty sea-monkey tank.

The kitchen is the only really "modern" room, though the cabinets are outdated and there aren't full walls in the room; instead, there's about a half-wall from the floor to the edges of the countertops, with a foot or so gap before the hanging wall that holds the upper cabinets. The appliances are all updated, though, a great blessing (and upgrade) seeing as the old fridge and dishwasher kept breaking down, and leaking. The microwave needs cleaned 90% of the time, but this is largely because Justice really likes to have people over. The counters are nothing special, and honestly look like their plastics, and several of the handles are either loose (again) or missing.

Their shared bathroom is strange, and more than a little cramped, with a bathroom/shower that, for whatever reason, as handicap handles. For no known reason, the lock and handle are backwards, and no one has gotten around to fix it; the bathroom only locks from the outside. The toilet is also more than a little short, though the sink is pointlessly normal-sized. An added in, and of course mismatched, wall cabinet hangs at a surprisingly reasonable distance above the toilet. Aside from Justice's nearly endless eye make-up and old hair dyes, the bathroom is actually largely dominated by Johnathon. And towels. Lots of towels.

Due to some rather happy donations from Justice's parents, they have only slightly secondhand washer and dryer, previously merely hook-ups in the unit. Two baskets occupy the tops of the front-loading machines at all times, with various, never-agreed-upon softeners, dryer sheets, and detergents sitting on the floor besides them. On A coat hook board off to the side houses lost socks, several of which are neon and maybe two of which are gym socks. Besides this is the utility closet which, surprisingly, actually has a door. No one goes in there, though. No one dares. Justice thinks it's haunted, and still won't forgive the boys for a not-so-kind zombie prank they played around Halloween. There's still a punch-dyed stain on the door from the incident.

There are two closets along the front-door wall, one of which is John's (the one closer to the utility closet, who would have guessed) and the other of which is Justice's. The outer door of John's has a rack that holds all of his belts, and Justice's is covered in various posters and a vertical strip of biohazard tape. The insides of both closets is obvious and largely uneventful: clothes. Lots of clothes, some of which have randomly disappeared. Each of them also has a small dresser and several shelves inside. Somehow, a cat bed keeps appearing in Justice's.

The main area is clearly the most lived-in, with a well-worn lazy-boy directly facing the tv, which is an old birthday present from xir parents (though xir family had it for a few years before that). The coffee table is long and unsteady, with various strips of paper shoved under the wobbling leg, and the end table on one side of the sleeper sofa couch, Justice's bed, houses the hidden litterbox for Royal. On the other side is a cat bed littered with stolen clothes from the young prince's "owners" (servants) that they can never seem to get back from him, or if they do, for long.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt   Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 11:44 pm

Justice had been wandering around the house all day. Initially, xe had expected to be covering a shift at work, but when the person called ten minutes beforehand and apologized profusely, saying that they were coming in anyway and everything was worked at, xe had shrugged and taken off the uniform xe'd carelessly tossed over xir undershirt. When it was close to lunchtime, xe had wandered off to bury xirself in eye make-up and punk clothing. Coming back, xe had quickly resolved to sliding and skating around in xir socks. In the split second that John left the room to check on an update download, xe had somehow stripped out of xir original shirt and into a baggy tee. When John left again for the bathroom, he came back to xir playing air guitar in the middle of the living room in knee-highs, a strangely familiar pair of boxers, and a t-shirt that Tony had given xir a couple years back, the bottom bleached and a couple holes along the sides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt   Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 12:36 am

Johnathan had nothing planned for today. And to celebrate that he was barely bothering with anything. He was only wearing athletic shorts, as he couldn't be bothered with a shirt, and was in the middle of getting the latest update for WoW. Justice was joining in as well, seeing at xe was skating around in xir socks. As the day went on xe was constantly changing xir clothes, but one particular outfit caught his attention. He walked over to were xe was rocking out and pulled out one of xir headphones, an amused look clear on his face. "I believe you have something of mine." He gestured to xir 'pants', his amusement growing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt   Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 12:43 am

Xe raised a brow, smirking childishly, happy and yet devious at him. "What'cha mean?" Justice asked, sliding away from him and sticking a tongue out as xe pulled out the other earbud and wrapped the chord up, shoving it in the makeshift, patchwork pocket xe'd added to the shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt   Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 1:05 am

Johnathan grabbed xir arm, preventing xir from getting too far away. "You know exactly what I mean." His voice played off xir deviousness. "You don't suddenly acquire boxers. Especially ones that are identical to mine." He pulled xir in closer for his final comment, his grin constantly growing. "Specifically, the ones that vanished a few weeks ago."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt   Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 1:09 am

The smirk only widened, xir different-colored eyes dancing as xe stared back at him. "How do you know I didn't buy them and Royal took them for that hoard of his?" It seemed on cue that the cat meowed at that, as if offended while settling his head against a sweater that he seemed to be repeatedly stealing from the weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt   Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 1:29 am

"Because we both know about his horde, and I for one, regularly check it for missing items." His grip didn't let up, though his smirk grew in response. "So.... Why don't you just confess already."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt   Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 1:32 am

Justice raised a brow, reaching down and pulling at the hem at xir hip, revealing the bare skin there. It was more than a little obvious that, while anything sexual or phsycially intimately didn't really affect xir, such was not the case for xir boyfriend. "Whether I admit it or not, I don't think you trust me to give them back at the moment..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt   Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 2:15 am

Johnathan felt his face blush at the obvious play at him, yet he just shook his head and continued to glare at xir. "That may be true. But unfortunately, I know you. If I don't press you now, You will just conveniently 'forget' about them."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt   Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 2:17 am

"About what?" Xe teased, leaning forward and pressing xir nose to his, "C'mon, let's play a game. I'll fight you for them." Justice shot him a wink, wriggling a bit in a strange little happy dance that was probably the biproduct of two much interaction with his combat partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt   Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 3:00 am

"Fight for them?! I believe we already established that those were mine." While his words were full of uncaring, his eyes and tone seemed more lively at the thought. Lazy day as it was, he always enjoyed these little bouts with his roommate.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt   Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 12:02 pm

The smirk on xir widened and xe leaned forward a bit more, forcing him to bend back a bit in response. "Well, they're on me, and again, I don't think you want me running around without them on." A shrug followed. "Multiplayer match. Blind. Winner keeps them. Loser buys a new pair."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt   Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 1:07 pm

"What makes you think I wouldn't want that?" He reached out with the hand that wasn't holding xir arm and gave xir boxers a little yank. He leaned forward as he spoke, forcing xir to stand upright again. "And that bargain is a loosing one for me. YOU have almost all the maps memorized."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt   Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 1:44 pm

The smirk became somehow more crooked, and xe seemed to wholly ignore xir own exposed hip. "Only COD. We can play Halo. Runs a suicide jump risk."Xe winked, leaning closer, lips a breath from his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt   Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 3:12 pm

"Or I could just take them now." And with that, he flicked his wrist, causing xir boxers to fall to the ground it a clump. "Though I do like the sound of halo." He gave xir a small grin, as he gestured toward yhe couch. "Think I still might take you up on that."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt   Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 3:16 pm

Justice blinked, genuinely shocked, though not unnerved, that he had done that, and looked down at xir bare lower half. The shirt was long enough that it covered part of xir pelvic region, but actually being half naked in front of someone was a bit of a change. Shaking xir head, xe looked up at him, raising a brow. "I was more comfortable without the breeze, thank you." Still, the smirk was there, and xe maneuvered xir feet to force the leg up to xir knee, shimmying back into the garment easily. "Set it up and I'll get the snacks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt   Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 4:14 pm

Johnathan locked his eyes with xirs, giving as much courtesy as someone could in this situation. He was surprised at the level of calm xe was able to maintain, because despite xir sexuality, he still expected to get some sort of a reaction out of xir. Feeling just the slightest amount of redness grace his face, he moved over to where the tv and video games were. "Fine. You can wear them for now. But I'm taking them if I win."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt   Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 4:24 pm

"You won't," xe said simply, but took the first chance xe had to escape, darting into the kitchen, playing off the nervousness by sliding along in xir socks. When xe stilled, Justice had xir eyes closed and was regulating breathing, legs wobbling just slightly, adrenaline pumping through xir heart in a frenzy usually unbeknownst to xir. Jokes and the like were common, the odd, and generally rude, game of guessing at xir sex was predictable. Being combatantly groped by xir friend and idol was not completely a new thing, but this was something wholly different. Embarrassment was normal, but the last time xe had been anywhere near that exposed around a significant other, it had ended in a whimpered, gross-sobbing call home and a terrible break-up that haunted xir for a month.

Xir breathing was the hardest to control, as xir heart would follow without issue no matter what xe did. Still, it submitted fairly easily, and soon was dumping three different flavors of dorritos in one bowl, candy in another, and setting them on a tray while gather the soda cans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt   Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 5:49 pm

Johnathan crawled under the t.v. in what he felt was a very undignified position. His legs were sprawled out and his ass was at an awkward angle, but that was what you needed to do to get at the video/aux hookup. He pulled cords for what he believed to be the N64 and fumbled around for the Xbox hookup. Stretching around and looking ridiculous from the outside, he plugged the cords and shuffled back out. Moving over to the game stack, he flipped through until he found Halo, cracked open the case and removed the disk.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt   Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 5:55 pm

Justice came back in with a red face, a tray on one hand, and a case of sodas under the opposite arm. There was a thin line of sweat across xir brow, but there was still a devious little impish smile on xir face, and the mask that came with a challenge was planted quite clearly in place. Xe didn''t say anything, setting the snacks on the coffee table before kicking xir feet up on one side of it, ankles crossed and eyes idly tracing the lines of his back. It was times like this when xe wished xe had the artistic talent of Jasmine, or better, as aesthetic appreciation was more than a little commonplace thing for xir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt   Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 6:21 pm

Johnathan opened the disk drive on the xbox and set the game inside. With that all said and done, he powered on the t.v. and grabbed the controllers. Plopping down on the couch next to xir, he handed xir the first controller and propped his feet up as well. He could see the colour of xir face out of the corner of his eye, and he felt his change to match. "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt   Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 11:39 pm

Xe nodded, fiddling with the joysticks awkwardly while the loading screens came up. "I... uh," by now, it had been made quite obvious that Justice was really fond of kissing, cuddling, and other, more light and innocent intimacies. However, anything further hadn't exactly been discussed; after all, they'd only been dating about a couple of weeks now, anyway. "Yeah... sure..." Xir eyes drifted to him, darting between lips and eyes before directing towards the controller in xir hands, unfocused, blushing more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt   Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 12:29 am

Johnathan went through the various menus and game options, selecting a timed match with plasma-swords as the starting equipment. "Still want to do the blind match?" He avoided eye contact with xir, as he could still see the blush from the corner of his eye, and he knew that if he did, his face would shortly match xirs.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt   Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 9:12 am

Justice nodded fervently but didn't much look at him, feet fidgeting against each other on the table. Xe stayed silent for a while, before finally just closing xir eyes and tapping lightly on each of the controller's buttons in turn, forever memorizing the feel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt   Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 10:12 am

Johnathan reached out and gave xir hand a quick rub. It was bloody obvious by now that xe was really embarrassed by what happened, so he decided to give her something else to think about. He leaned in and gave xir a kiss on the cheek, before he clicked through the options, turned off the t.v. and hit the start button. "Lets go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt   Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice Abbey & Johnathon Steele's Apt
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next