Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 12:04 pm

Sares smiled at her and said. "Ok, I show you to the Inn after I ship this letter." She said taking the unopened letter out and rounding a corner once they turned onto the street they can see the mail post.
"But also don't be so surprised.... There a stereo that all Italy's are nice, and I'm not saying stereotypes are true.... But there is a hint of truth behind it." She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 1:58 pm

"A-A-Are you trying to scare me or something?" Anna said a bit nervously and laughed..also nervously. Of course, she knew how to protect herself and she'd met some mean and not nice people. But, for some reason Sares' words..scared her a bit.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2014, 10:55 pm

((OOC: I'm sorry for not posting in such a long time, I've just haven't had the time, or the drive to do it.... I will try to get to posting soon))
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 3:35 pm

OOC: Ok
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2015, 9:55 am

Sares smiled slightly amused by it, but also partly confused. "Scarring you?" she asked stopping on the side of the grassy road. "I mean.... you don't have to stay at the Inn... or anywhere if you feel uncomfortable with it." She added on.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2015, 4:19 pm

"W..Well.." The young ninja crossed her arms. She needed to think about everything. Times were dangerous. There were a lot of kishin eggs everywhere. Anna was just thinking about her safety. The meister sighed. "Well..You've said: "I'm not saying stereotypes are true". It just.. For some reason it made me wonder about my own safety." She said, being 100% honset with Sares
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2015, 10:09 am

Sares scratched her head. "Well... there are bad people all around... but I said not to stereotype, because a lot of Italians are very friendly and nice to quest... it just how we are here." She said frowning slightly but understanding why someone may be scared by that... she giggled lightly. "But I still have a letter I need to post... and I might prove that stereotype wrong pretty soon if I'm late for dinner XD" She said completely kidding but giggling lightly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2015, 3:20 pm

Anna giggled. "Yeah, you should definitely post that letter quick! I know that feeling when you're late for dinner!" She said with a smile. Her brother would always give her a lecture about being punctual everythime she was late for something. The ninja heard that Italians are nice, but don't piss them off if you want to stay alive. "Ooh..Italian is such a beautiful language. It almost sounds like someone was singing.." She said, closing her eyes. Anna really liked Italian, it was her second favourite language.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 3:32 pm

Sares listened to all she had to say and giggled a bit. "Have you ever tried to learn it? And how are you still in all those clothes?! You don't sweet or something?" She asked sweeting herself, even with just wearing a tank top. Sares was how ever considered she was going to suffer heat stroke so didn't speed up despite wanting to... slowing down to be right beside Anna/speeding up if Anna was walking ahead of her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 4:41 pm

Anna just took off her hat when Sares said something about sweating. The ninja was walking right beside Sares. She looked like the high temperature wasn't a big deal for her. "Well..I'm not wearing a jacket or anything..It's just a thin sport kimono and t-shirt..But yeah..I do sweat, but less." She explained. To prove her words she raised her fringe to show Sares that there is some sweat on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)   It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It was suppossed to be an easy mission...(Private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2