Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nebun (Kishin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun (Kishin) Empty
PostSubject: Nebun (Kishin)   Nebun (Kishin) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 11:53 am

Nebun (Kishin) VecsKGsl
Name: Nebun

Role: The sadist

Species: Kishin

Weapon form: a notched kukri with a human bone handle and a black gem in the pommel.
Update: Gained the ability to turn into a large kukri sword.

Crush: Available
Update: Although Herital has expressed interest in Nebun, he remains unsure of his feelings towards the sphinx.
Update: Neither individual desires a romantic relationship, however the dynamic between Salvary Stevens and Nebun is an important relation to note, as she remains his only true “Friend,” despite her obvious Stockholm Syndrome (which is readily apparent to both Salvary and Nebun himself, though neither seem to care).

Race: Caucasian (Of Romanian descent.)

Height: 6,4

Build: Very thin and tall (Ectomorph)/Mesomorph body-type)

Hair Color: Pitch Black

Eye Color: Steel Grey

Skin Tone: Sickly Pale
Update: Following Nebun’s final transformation into a kishin, his skin has gone from simple paleness to pure white, like that of freshly fallen snow.

Physical Description: Though he is in excellent physical condition, Nebun looks almost malnourished- exposing muscle which is neither weak nor is it highly developed. Nebun’s hair is shaggy and black, reaching just past his jawline, which is typically raised ever so-slightly in disdain for those around him; his eyes are dilated abnormally wide-betraying the unbalanced state of his mind. He wears fitted Grey pants and a striped black and white t-shirt, often with a black knee-length jacket over-top of it.

Update: Due to the complete replacement of his bloodstream with black blood, rather than a small dose as in most individuals, Nebun has distinct black veins running through his lower limbs (shins, forearms, hands, feet, etc).
Updated appearance here

Personality: Nebun is cunning, manipulative, impulsive, and mad beyond all saving, but his defining characteristics are the perverse joy he gets from causing pain and suffering, as well as his extreme cruelty. Nebun is quite easy-going for a mass murderer and enjoys things such as art, dancing, and food (mostly human beings). His reasons for murder and, by natural extension, cannibalism- are nothing religious or superstitious; he simply enjoys it; The feel of triumph as he stands over a fresh kill, the taste of human flesh, the beauty of a pool of blood glowing in the moonlight, these are all things Nebun has grown to know and love. Despite a love for culture, and the finer things in life, Nebun does not consider romance a priority, mostly because he is more concerned with how a person tastes rather than their personality. This is not to say he isn't open to the possibility, he just has met anyone that he considers "the one.” Most don't realize how sentimental a person Nebun can be, but this is to be expected-given his propensity for murder.

(For more on Nebun's mindset and inner-most thoughts, as well as other fun Nebun tid-bits, see this)

External Conflict: Nearly every world power considers him a threat to their very way of life- and rightly so- given his list of achievements; the DWMA imparticular, harbors great animosity towards him as a result of the deaths and defeats he has committed against their organization.

External Motivation: To remove anyone who would get in the way of his "fun" from power, be it government, Kishin, or anything else that might hinder him in his quest for power.

Internal Conflict: Does not understand the “human condition,” their different conflicts, desires, and feeble attempts to answer concepts of morality with action as a result of some altruistic “inner-calling.”
Update: Nebun has become increasingly fascinated by people- a result of his still being able to hear the voices of all those whose souls he has consumed, even having conversations with them- to the point that he has developed a hesitance to kill for the sake of killing, instead preferring to “savor” those he plans on murdering, drawing things out where he can. Of course- he still enjoys killing- he just has an increased appreciation for life (If that makes any sense).
Update: Nebun desires nothing more than fulfillment subconsciously. He is lonely and feels isolated from other people due to his inability to understand other humans, though he does try his best. Pain is a universal language to him and he feels like he can truly understand people through it.

Internal Motivation: Although his original intention was to have "fun", Nebun has begun to see the potential of his newfound power and fully intends to test the limits of his abilities- pushing closer and closer to a sense of “god-hood,” in the course of this goal, Nebun hopes to finally achieve a sense of fulfillment- one he has been missing since the very beginning of his quest. On a subconscious level, Nebun feels a need for fulfillment and tends to pursue personal projects with an almost religious fervor.
Nebun is also a social Darwinist, believing that mankind can only advance through conflict. He sees himself as the apex of all life, the ultimate predator.

Nebun (Kishin) Sdf5Dwzl

Education: College level High school education. Nebun's intelligence may have contributed to his murderous habits because school did not challenge him, and he searched for other ways to "entertain" himself. This also included extensive personal research into philosophy and art.

Skills/Talents: Nebun Is very stealthy and quiet, an Excellent fighter, a Critical thinker, and is Always an optimist. He can climb expertly and is adept at inspiring fear in almost anyone.
(For more info regarding fighting abilities, see this)

Weaknesses/Faults: Nebun- as a black blood user- is susceptible to concentrated soul wavelength and fire attacks. Nebun is also very arrogant and tends to overlook things which are beneath him.

Fears/Phobias: Extreme fear of being imprisoned as a result of his time in a mental asylum.
Deep fear of being alone- craving companionship at all times (Hence his relationship with individuals such as Salvary and Herital).

Current Residence: Somewhere in the world

Previous Residence(s): Death City/ Reaver’s academy

Alignment: Chaotic, evil

History: Nebun was born insane, and always liked hurting things even at a young age, once he killed for the first time, he found that he enjoyed it too much to stop. He continued murdering from then onward until he was finally caught and forced into an insane asylum. He eventually escaped but from then on he had a horrible fear of being imprisoned in any way. Once he reached death city he fell in love with the place, and developed a deep affinity for the city-considering it his first “true home.”

Family: Mother, Father, Sister (Deceased)

Other: He finds suffering amusing, blood makes him hungry, and he does not understand regular humor. He has no conscience, and often talks to himself.
Nebun (Kishin) ADn6PuEl
AbilitiesDescription# of souls  contributed to  the ability
Black BloodNebun can manipulate his blood stream for multiple uses including solidifying his blood to stop in-coming blows, forming bloody needles to stab his foes, etc.N/A (Gained via injection)
HallucinationNebun can completely alter his enemies perception of the world around them completely with almost no effort.25
Mad BloodAllows Nebun the ability to create a wave of black blood, which can be multiplied in size and strength each time another victim is consumed. 50
Warping Nebun can stretch and bend his body into nearly any shape by manipulating his body structure.25
UpgradeNebun can lengthen his Knife-form into a sword. Nebun has also gained soul purge and detect.Gained upon graduation to Demon Blade status.
ShadowNebun can enter another person’s body and speak in their mind, however he lacks the ability to assert his own control.50
Crimson resonanceNebun can utilize a unique form of soul resonance, allowing him to cut through nearly anything, turning his claws an intense burning red.50
Pulling TogetherNebun can be completely ripped apart, however so long as one piece remains, he can reassemble and heal himself.50
ProducerCan produce black blood in tremendous quantities and has mastered his control over the substance.50
RepurposedNebun absorbs the enrgy of a blow and converts it into a flickering black shadowy substance which dissipates non-physical blows and sears flesh.50
IllusionHallucinations can now cover incredibly broad distances and be seen by many people.50
Dark Soul MenaceNebun can blast his wavelength into any living or non-living thing, triggering an explosion from within. Those with a strong enough wavelength may find themselves afflicted with a wasting sickness that causes them to literally fall-apart over time.100
HiddenNebun can mask any attack from those with soul-detect, as well as his own wavelength.50
Change Is GoodNebun can become a vaporous black cloud, or a black tar-like liquid. In addition, all previous abilities have been completely mastered. 50
RemembranceNebun can bend and twist his wavelength in a variety of new ways, for unusual applications.N/A (Gained by absorbing his sister Nettie)

Last edited by Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև on January 27th 2015, 10:16 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun (Kishin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun (Kishin)   Nebun (Kishin) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 1:30 pm

In the thread " let's play." Nebun gained black blood, when he enters combat his eyes will change color to solid black.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun (Kishin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun (Kishin)   Nebun (Kishin) I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 5:10 pm

I have been counting the number of people Nebun has  specifically killed (13) in addition to the 15 souls I start out with. So Nebun has now killed 28 people. To prevent myself from overpowering (and provided that none of the admins disagree) Nebun will gain new abilities for every 25 people he kills ( if anyone finds that my count is off let me know)

Nebun can now cause hallucinations in his targets. But only if he is focused, for example he could not use this ability if he was very angry or very sad, or if he was being attacked while he used this ability.

Edit: This ability has been refined over time, he can now make use of it with little to no effort.

Last edited by Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև on April 24th 2014, 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun (Kishin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun (Kishin)   Nebun (Kishin) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:22 pm

Nebun has reached 55 souls. He can now use the move  mad blood (seen on the soul eater wiki) I would like to point out that the move, while quite strong on its own, is not overpowered because its strength is determined by the number of people it kills.

Last edited by Sovuru on July 24th 2013, 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun (Kishin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun (Kishin)   Nebun (Kishin) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:16 pm

Nebun has reached 90 souls (Cairo thread) and can now twist and stretch his body into many odd shapes, for example Nebun will often stretch his own jaw to bite a persons head off.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun (Kishin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun (Kishin)   Nebun (Kishin) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 9:51 pm

In Beth blayer's attack on death city it is stated that Nebun kills a crowd of people (both good and bad) I am going to give him 3 souls, putting him at 99 souls total.

IF NEBUN CONSUMES A WITCH'S SOUL, HE WILL BECOME A DEMON BLADE!!
(Evil equivalent of a death scythe.)
This could make him one of the most powerful characters on the site.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun (Kishin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun (Kishin)   Nebun (Kishin) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 9:50 pm

Nebun is now a Demon Blade. Each of his attacks are now much more powerful than they used to be, and he is very capable of damaging someones soul with each hit (this will occur upon contact with his attacks)

Nebun can now use soul detect and purge, he can resonate much more strongly with others and increase the strength of both weapon and meister.

Nebun's insanity has gotten worse as well.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun (Kishin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun (Kishin)   Nebun (Kishin) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 12:21 am

Nebun is now a Demon blade, yes, however he continues to eat souls and gain power in an attempt to reach kishin-hood. As a result of being a demon blade the number of souls required before new abilities can be gained, has been raised to every 50 souls, but this also means new abilities will be quite a bit stronger.

As a result of the thread in death city: https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t1717-a-talk-over-dinner-a-kishin-s-morals-open

Nebun has reached 50 souls! He can now use an ability similar to possession, but with the exception of being unable to control the victims actions. He will, however, be able to share your body, and speak inside your head.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun (Kishin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun (Kishin)   Nebun (Kishin) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 2:36 pm

Nebun has reached 200 souls! He can now resonate on his own, turning his claws a glowing red, and allowing him to cut through nearly anything.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun (Kishin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun (Kishin)   Nebun (Kishin) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 6:16 pm

Nebun has reached 250 souls! He can now be completely ripped apart, and still reassemble himself!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun (Kishin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun (Kishin)   Nebun (Kishin) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 10:36 pm

Nebun has consumed the souls of 300 innocent people. He has completely mastered the black blood, being able to manipulate and control it however he wishes, in addition to producing more of the substance rapidly. He is beginning to hear the voices of those he has killed as a result of consuming such a large number of people.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun (Kishin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun (Kishin)   Nebun (Kishin) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:46 pm

Nebun has killed 350 people! Well, more accurately, he has consumed 350 souls. His actual number of victims is within the hundreds of thousands. Nebun can now absorb the energy of an attack and convert it to a flickering, shadow like energy which can be used to sear flesh from bone and dissipate non-physical blows.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun (Kishin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun (Kishin)   Nebun (Kishin) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 3:21 pm

Nebun has reached 400 souls and can now project his illusions over great distances , the strength of which are akin to mind control, though obviously they leave room for personal choice.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun (Kishin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun (Kishin)   Nebun (Kishin) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 11:23 am

Nebun has 500 souls! Rather than using both 50soul upgrades, I have chosen to compile them I to a single, more powerful ability. His standard soul menace ability has been upgraded to a evil-guys-only ability: Dark Soul Menace! With this he can shoot his wavelength into any biotic or abiotic object with tremendous force, causing the objects in question to literally explode. Stronger souls will receive tremendous amounts of pain and will not explode, but they will find that they have started to fall apart over time. Left untreated, they will continue to rot away at an accelerated rate until they completely melt into biological sludge or explode like the rest.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun (Kishin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun (Kishin)   Nebun (Kishin) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 9:37 pm

Nebun has reached 550 souls. He has mastered all previous abilities and can either hide or amplify his wavelength exponentially.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun (Kishin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun (Kishin)   Nebun (Kishin) I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 5:52 pm

Well, guys, it's been a long time coming, but Nebun is now the first fully-realized kishin on the site! I couldn't have done it without you guys! Mostly because I wouldn't have anybody to kill if you weren't there! As my last ability, nebun has completely mastered all his previous abilities and can shift his state of matter, becoming a vaporous black cloud, a pool of formless black goo (not technically blood as it is comprised of his entire body), or the form you all know and love already! That's it for leveling, I can't go any farther past this point, unless some later revision of the rules occurs!

- on a side note, once Nebun has consolidated all his power, I will begin to focus on leveling my others, so maybe you can try and kill them!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun (Kishin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun (Kishin)   Nebun (Kishin) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 7:31 pm

Well, I THOUGHT I was finished, however recently in "winds of change" Nebun consumed his own sister and weapon partner, granting him extreme control of his own wavelength, being able to use it in a variety of diverse ways, such as attaching himself to various surfaces through self-resonance (as shown when he prevents himself from being sucked into asuka's portal).
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nebun (Kishin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun (Kishin)   Nebun (Kishin) I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 5:44 pm

So, I'm moving your Demon Blade to the Kishin section since no one else has
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun (Kishin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun (Kishin)   Nebun (Kishin) I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 5:50 pm

Not really an egg though.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nebun (Kishin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun (Kishin)   Nebun (Kishin) I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 7:02 pm

*points to updated title*
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nebun (Kishin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun (Kishin)   Nebun (Kishin) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2017, 8:31 pm

I need his madness and updated soul count.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun (Kishin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun (Kishin)   Nebun (Kishin) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2017, 9:06 pm

Madness? I've been out for a bit.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nebun (Kishin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun (Kishin)   Nebun (Kishin) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2017, 9:36 pm

Madness, like Asura's was fear, Death & Kid's is order, Black*Star's is power.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun (Kishin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun (Kishin)   Nebun (Kishin) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2017, 9:56 pm

Emptiness. Nebun is never sure of his own goals, but he strives for power none the less. He has a void inside of him and he can never fill it. He is the Kishin of Void.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nebun (Kishin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun (Kishin)   Nebun (Kishin) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2017, 11:30 pm

I love that answer so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nebun (Kishin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun (Kishin)   Nebun (Kishin) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nebun (Kishin)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next