Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] Empty
PostSubject: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 11:08 pm

Carmine had accepted a mission to Antarctica to inspect a research facility that was supposedly making biological weapons to be used against the academy. He was wearing a snow white mouth scarf, a white combat vest and white cargo pants. He had on his back his utility pack, inside he had rations for 4 days, water for 4 days, a flare gun, and thermal binos. He was walking through the frozen wasteland, he stopped to read his wrist nav computer to check on the progress of the snow storm that is supposed to take over the gigantic land. "Hmm, looks like the storm will hit at twelve, with precise wind speeds of 15 mph." He continued to walk to the coordinates he had been given, but something was wrong. When he got there, there was nothing, it was a trick. He looked at his nav computer and it was going haywire. He continued to walk when he fell down a slope being buried in snow. Because of this he lost his sense of direction, worse... it was ten o'clock. Only two hours left, he needed to find somewhere to stay or he might die. He didn't know where he was, he was lost in this gigantic frozen wasteland.

Last edited by ArkAngel on March 10th 2015, 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 11:43 pm

Omega was also on rought to the facility. She was sent becalse she is 100% immune to the threat, she had taken another rought than Carmine and was not lost at all actually, her navagation systems were much more advanced than his. So hearing coils set to max she strolled on through the wastleand. Her bright camra eyes illuminating the way like rudolfs nose. She kept on doing this untill she detected a heat signature down a slope of snow. She strolled on down to it, thrusted her arm into the snow, and pulled Carmines head out. "You are not a Kishen egg, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 11:58 pm

Carmine was now looking up at some stranger, he stood up, looked at her. "Yes, im alright, but i think i hit my head pretty bad." Pulls his hood down and feels his head and there is blood on it. "Ah, that hurts... we need to get out of here now... there is a snow storm about to reek havoc on us. In about 20 minutes." He pulls his hood back up and looks for anything they could use for shelter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 12:01 am

"I can provide suitable shelter, you are the other person asigned to this mission am I correct?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 12:16 am

Carmine turned around to her. "Yea, Carmine Kozak." Then he felt a serious throbbing pain in his head and he went to his knees. Then his nav com came back online, alerting him of the snow storm. "We... better leave now... because the snow storm is coming..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 12:28 am

"You are hurt." Said Carol, worried about him. The back of her robotic bidy opened up, revealing that she was hollow underneath. She unfolded all the way on the floor, the metal radiated heat. "Here, step in. I can keep the cold from killing you until we can find a cave and bandage your wound."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 12:39 am

ooc: lets make this interesting

Carmine shook his head, grabbed his bag, and was about to accept her offer, when suddenly the snow picked up making it hard for him to see. The wind blew him back, separating the two students. "Ah! Where are you?!?!" He said as he stumbled once again down a large slope. He now lays at the bottom of a large drop in the snow looking up at the snow storm. His eyes closed, his head injury soaking the snow in blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 1:22 am

Red Had arrived with Ivory, a little pissed she was put on a team with Carmine. He was her last meister and was afraid of how things would go with her new meister. She was bundled head to toe in a bright red snow suit. She wasn't comfortable at all, but it was better than freezing to death. She was groaning angerly as they trudged through the snow. "I'm just going to transform and you can hold me that way I won't be so fucking cold!" Red was pissed, and cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 1:37 am

Ivory nearly blended in with the Snow White background. He was wearing a large, fur-lined white coat for arctic camo and white heavily insulated pants and boots. "Fuckin' go for it! I need something to take my mind off this bloody cold!" The albino took his weapon's hand as she turned into the marvellous chainsaw-sword. He was a bit cautious being put onto the team with the man that scarred his meister. Ivory saw something lying in the cold snow. It didn't seem like anything important. Maybe scrap metal from a ruined plane? He decided not to draw attention to it they had enough to worry about at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 2:16 am

ooc: The posting order will be me, Myra, Spyder, and Jac.

Carmine woke up 20mins later, all he heard and saw was the snow storm. So he got up and started walking as best as he could, it seemed like he had been walking for almost an hour. He sat down behind a boulder being shielded from the snow. He dressed his head wound, ate something, drank, and started again. He must have been 1 to 2 miles away from when he fell. He was growing fatigued and could barely go on. When his nav com shut up the thermal indicators he had dropped when he fell. "What the hell... someones following me." At that moment he was attacked by someone, the figure plunging the knife into Carmines side, being forced to the ground the figure was trying to thrust a knife into his neck, but somehow he was able to overthrow the figure and kill him. He lay on the ground, the snow around him turning red. He was almost out of time, he remembered his flare box. A box that shoots flares into the air and makes a high pitched screeching noise. While illuminating the sky, it was a good time to use it because the storm was letting up and the northern lights were lighting up the night sky. He loaded one of the shells into the launcher. "One away!" He pulled the trigger but it didnt go off. He looked at it and it was dead from the snow. He loaded another. "One away!" He pulled the trigger... nothing happened. He began to worry, there was only one left. He loaded it, waited a few seconds then pulled the trigger. "One Away!!" The flare shot into the sky, illuminating the sky and screeching. He dropped the trigger and his hand fell by his side, as he waited for the inevitable. Being covered in snow but still visible

Last edited by ArkAngel on November 15th 2014, 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 2:21 am

Red transformed and was being carried. "Ahhh, this is much better. I can't even feel the cold!" Red said rather cheerfully as she rested in weapon form. "Hell, I'll just have you carry me everywhere from now on. Can I smoke in here?" Red continued chattering.

That was when the sky lite up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 4:43 am

"Speak for yourself! I've got frost bite on my–what the hell is that?" Ivory was interrupted by a red glow in the sky. Not one of the northern lights, but one that looked more like a fireball floating through the sky. There was barely a trail. "Well would you look at that? We've actually found something to do! Time for a dramatic rescue mission against the elements! Hahaha!" Ivory moved in the direction of the flare, Red slung over his frosted shoulder. The blizzard was dying down, making much easier to see more than a metre in front of him. Ivory began to actually think about the situation. "We're not even that deep into the Antarctic, and one of our teammates are already shooting flares. What the hell happened out there?!" He conversed with his weapon. Ivory continued to move through the familiarly coloured snow, and it was slowly taking its toll. The albino was slowing down and shivering more violently over time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 8:42 am

Following Carmine was taking Omega off the rought to the facility, her external heating coild were taking up to much power she decided. She would run out of power soon without a meister! Sure she anticipated this and took a car battery with her as well (stored in her back compartment) but who knows how long that will last? She could not spend much time looking for Carmine, hostiles in the area could have taken him out hours ago if the cold did not. "Engaging emergency search and rescue protocol, tundra mode." Her camra eyes lit up to maximum brightnes, her heating coils turned on only as much as was needed, she felt the chill. She decided to play a sound anything to keep her mind off the now very real cold death all around her, if she could not find Carmine in twenty minutes then she would continue to the base.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 5:59 pm

Carmine was still laying in the blood soaked snow. Hugging the Green and blue flares to warm them up so he could finish the sequence. He was freezing, if he didnt get help soon he was going to freeze to death. He loaded the second shell into the launcher and pulled the trigger. Almost destroying his ears, the very high pitched green shell ripped high into the sky and providing light coverage for almost a mile. It was packed with a chute so it could stay in the air longer. Following the green shell, he loaded the blue one, the blue shell tears through the sky and explodes sending flares in 4 directions, with an even louder high pitch scream. Louder than the rest. He loaded it, then pulled the trigger, it shot and did as it was supposed to. Now he could only hope that someone was out there and saw it. He loaded his com, and set his broadcasts to all active radio stations with a 2mile radius, knowing the storm probably knocked the coms out, he still had to try. "If there is anyone out there... this... is Carmine Kozak..." He said very weakly. "If I die here tonight... tell Death, I'm sorry... that I ruined the academy's rep... This is Carmine... signing off." He lays his head back on the damp snow, at that moment there was no snow being thrown into the air, it was clear as day and he could see the northern lights and the burning flares above him. "Wow... what a way to go..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 7:41 pm

Red had miracously lit a cigarette in her little room. Man, this isn't so bad.. She thought to herself wrapping her arms around the bars of the cage. She had been in weapon form hundreds of times and had never found a way out of the cage. She could however, make things appear in the cage. Like her cigarettes! She still found it awkward to be naked and wondered why weapons were naked in weapon form. Where the hell do the clothes go?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 8:37 pm

"You aren't going to die so dramatically now are you?" Said Omega in a reasing tone, the robotic figure towering above him. "The snow has let up, I have a bandage for your head." Said Omega who had a roll of heavily medicated guass in her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 8:49 pm

Ivory still didn't have the luxuries of his weapon. The meister saw more vibrant colours appear in the sky in the direction he was facing. Thank god, I'm getting closer. Was all he could think. Then he heard something on the radio by his side. "If there is anyone out there... This... Is Carmine Kozak... If I die here tonight..." And so on. Now that the storm had finally disappeared, Ivory looked around his immediate area. A growing patch of red (not his weapon, but the actual colour) caught his attention in the distance. It appeared to be where the flares originated from, but Ivory had to be sure. Using his remaining energy, with his weapon firmly in hand, Ivory took off. The albino spotted a seemingly dead figure in the snow once he had gotten closer, and he sped up. Sure, he was an asshole, but not that much of an asshole to let someone die in the middle of antarctic. The meister finally reached his destination to find a half dead meister and the corpse of... Some guy. Ivory dropped his weapon and removed the pack from his back, pulling out a small first aid kit. If course, he was ignoring the girl that was tending to his head. "Give me some help here, Red!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 8:56 pm

Red sighed and finished her cigarette before transforming. She immediately began to shiver and looked down at Carmine. Half of her was still bitter about the "break up" but she knew she had a duty. "What the hell am I supposed to do?! Does he need anything amputated? Heheheh..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 9:18 pm

Ooc: remember that the posting order is me, Myra, spider, Jack

Carmine looked at the people standing before him, him laying there in the blood soaked ice with a dead soldier laying near him. He could barely speak because his mouth had blood coming from it, from the knife attack earlier. He was breathing rather hard. "T-hats not f-funny Red... "He still hadn't managed to pull the knife from his side from earlier. When he looked at it he noticed something particular about it. It was a tracking knife! This soldier put a tracker in me! This only means... this was all a trap! He could barely say his next few words. "Y-ou all need to l-eave now... whil-e you still can..." he pulled the knife from his side, which bled. "He put a t-racker in me..." As he said that soldiers began emerging from the snow. "Go now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 9:36 pm

Red shrugged and said, "okay, bye." She started to walk away and sighed. She couldn't just leave him. She walked up to Ivory and took his hand, "Ready to kick some ass? I'm about to get so many souls." She then transformed into her weapon form, slightly excited for the fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 10:13 pm

"You fucking know I'm ready. Person that isn't Carmine, you make sure he doesn't bleed out, alright? Alright." Ivory spun the chain-sword in his hand as the blade revved up to a dangerous speed. As one of the kishin eggs were emerging from the snow, he brought the blade down hard into their head. It sliced straight through the thing's body. But the soul did not appear. Now that's not natural... Ivory thought to himself. The mutilated body disappeared. The albino spun around, seperating the head from another that was coming out of the ground. Once again, no soul appeared. "What the hell is going on here?!" He shouted in anger. A kishin egg leaped onto his back and bit into his shoulder, to which Ivory responded with a cry of pain and a Judo flip to the ground. The albino drove Red into yet another beast, and no soul. More continued to rise from around them, and it was at this moment that Ivory realised: They all looked exactly the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 10:19 pm

Omega pushed her hand onto Carmine's stab wound. "This is going to hurt you..." She said as the only warning before she turned the magnets in her hands on, it would be an awfull feeling as it was wither wsretched from his body or caught on somthing untill the magnet wrecked it. She knew she could prebably take on any Kishen that could possible come their way, but prevention was the best cure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 10:41 pm

Kidd was still in Antarctica, despite having sent Daisy home. He wanted to train in severe icy conditions to develop an immunity or resistance of some sort to the extreme cold. The training seemed to be going well so far. Running on his third mile in his jog, he noticed something strange.

"Blood?" Kidd said, kneeling down in the snow to get a closer look. Indeed it was blood. Who's could it be was the question. Kidd took a deep breath and used his soul perception he sensed four souls somewhere nearby. "Hmmm...." Kidd said, sweat starting to form on his forehead. These souls were in trouble. Kidd's eyes shot open and he began sprinting in the direction of those four souls.

Upon arrival, Kidd saw one person incapacitated, two fighting, and had no idea what the fourth was doing. A dire situation like this presents itself a savior, and Kidd must be the savior right? "Who wants The Legend's help?!" Kidd shouted at the group of people, running to aid them. "Wait...." Kidd said, stopping suddenly. "What the hell are you guys doing in Antarctica? Are you guys from the DWMA? And...." Kidd looked at the adversaries for a moment, "Why can't I sense these guys souls?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 10:50 pm

Carmine was laying there in pain yelling over his lungs with blood coming from his mouth. "Ah!! Stop! There is no use!" He grabbed the knife and showed her. "Look there is a needle on top! It's an injectable! It's in my blood stream!" Carmine's hand dropped, he passed out from the pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 10:54 pm

Red was hooting and hollarin with joy. "HELL YEA! KILL EEEEEM!!" She hooted joyfully as they sliced through the enemies. "We should use soul resonance!!" Red called out to Ivory. She was thoroughly enjoying herself. She could finally destroy and not get arrested for it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next