Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wht should this be?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Wht should this be? Empty
PostSubject: Wht should this be?   Wht should this be? I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 9:06 pm

Alright, I really want to make a character that can control shadows and can faze into them and can sorta posses people, but I don't know what category to put him in >~<'

I want to make it where he can absorb energy and=or emotions and/or body heat using his shadow tendrils that are apart of him, but I don't know if I should put him as a kishin egg, a nightmarish experiment or some type of monster/demon thing that absorbs energy
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Wht should this be?   Wht should this be? I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 9:13 pm

If I would give my two cents...I think it would be better as a Kishin Egg. I'm probably just imagining what you can do with the more souls you get. It's up to you though, but I vote for KE.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Wht should this be?   Wht should this be? I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 9:46 pm

Alright, add to my question, I want ed it to be that his father was a low level kishin egg and his mother was a witch, could he have sort of a soul protect? Only that people can still feel the madness but when they try to look at his soul all they see is a dark hole/void, of course with this soul covering he'd be weakened

But I did have some reasons why I didn't want him to be a kishin egg, first off Im like....horrible at calculated what abilities should surface when he ate a certain amount of souls, also since he feeds on energy and grows stronger off of it I don't see why he'd have the need for eating souls, plus I sorta wanted him to be a sorta kishin egg/witch experiment result, a witch wanting something that can feed off humans but not wanting to attract attention from the academy because he's eating souls
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Wht should this be?   Wht should this be? I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 10:02 pm

I think that's alright. He's not really hiding his soul like a witch would, and I like the sort of KE spin on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wht should this be?   Wht should this be? I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 10:08 pm

If the Kishin egg thing doesn't work out, you can just make him a monster.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Wht should this be?   Wht should this be? I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 10:12 pm

What monster would he be? Just some type of demon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wht should this be?   Wht should this be? I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 10:18 pm

VOID DEMOOOON
(Dun du dun DUUN dun)
Or something along the lines of that
Maybe a wraith?
There was some kind of creature that manipulated shadows...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wht should this be?   Wht should this be? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wht should this be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Member Section :: Randomness-
Jump to: