Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spelunking in Greece

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Spelunking in Greece - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2014, 6:00 pm

Aurora easily dodged the piece of earth. She was looking at the kishin eggs."Come! Come face us! Show that you are strong enough to defeat the DWMA!" She shouted. She hoped that it will make their enemies rush towards their position.  She threw the bomb number 1 on the ground below them. The she aimed Ben at one of the smalll kishins that were trying to climb up and shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2014, 6:10 pm

One shot, one kill. Ben was really effective at short range. The smaller ones were much more light on their feet. They took the taunt as a challenge and 7-8 of them were crouded arond trying to claw ontop of eachother. They were screaming like crazy at the new food source.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2014, 6:16 pm

Aurora jumped off the wall into the place where their big trap was prepared. .
"Alright..Our plan works" The witch said right after she landed on the ground. She walked about 30 feets away from the wall and detonated the first bomb. She hoped that it will kill many of them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2014, 9:54 pm

Five Kishen were down for the count. The rest surged through the brand new hole and two more immediantly fell in traps. It would be a few seconds before any big ones muscled through.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2014, 8:33 am

Aurora aimed Ben at one of the small kishins. Then she pulled the trigger trying to shoot the kishin. She was waiting for the bigger one to come. Only then she was going to detonate another bomb. Now she was standing in one place, waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2014, 11:35 am

This time the bullet only maimed him, causing him to fall but get back up again. Three of the smaller ones broke the line and rushed Aroura. "Incoming!" said Arthur who was ready to fight. Behind them the first of the big eight feet tall, hulks of flesh wrapped in cloth made his way through. Until they took care of the human size Kishen however, the large ones could not be as effective as they could be on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2014, 11:51 am

Aurora ran towards the first small kishin eggs. When she was really close to him, she jumped, and swung Arthur at him trying to hit its head and destroy the brain. Thank's to their training, Aurora was agile, which was very useful in a battle against many enemies. The witch was going to wait more, for more kishins to come, then she was going to detonate the bombs, because wasting their awesome bombs on one big kishin would be stupid. That's why, she was planning to lead that one big kishin to one of their trou de loups
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2014, 1:32 pm

Arthur cut clean threw the Kidhens head and the others responded predictably to her kiting methods. One of the smaller ones that had charged her fell in a trap and two more broke the line run her down. The group of Kishen was getting pretty close as a whole to bomb #2, but not quite yet there enough to make best use of it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2014, 2:12 pm

Right after the kishin egg was killed, Aurora jumped back and aimed Ben at one small kishin egg and pulled the trigger, trying to hit it in the heart. Right after this she rushed towards the second kishin.
She wanted to swing Arthur at it and cut the kishin from its left shoulder to its right hip.
The witch was still waiting for the group of kishins to come closer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2014, 3:09 pm

She succeeded in killing both of them and now the group was above the second bomb! But in rushing to her second target she was closer to the bomb then she probably should be. Close enough to maim? No really, but if she hits the detonator her ears will be ringing and if she really isn't prepared she could fall down.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2014, 3:52 pm

Aurora started to run in the opposite direction. She was running like never before. Finally she jumped and detonated the second bomb. The witch was hoping that it won't make her suffer too much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2014, 6:15 pm

Auroura was able to make it far enough away from bomb #2 that she was not hurt, but her ears would definetly be ringing. The same could not be said for the Kishen. Their numbers were down to fourteen. However, the first large one to make it through ran forward and treid to punch Auroura in the face. He was slow however, and if she was quick then she could avoid it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 2:30 pm

Aurora stood up very slowly. Indeed, her poor ears were ringing and she couldn't keep the balance, which almost made her colapse again. In the last moment she saw the kishin that was trying to punch her. Her first reaction was stupid and surprising. She swung Arthur at the kishin's hand. No, she didn't really know what she was doing. If her attack was somehow succesful, she would cut the kishin's entire hand at half, if it wasn't..She would get punched in the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 3:16 pm

Unfortunately she hit a middle ground. Half of the Kishen eggs hand was cut clean off and the other punched her. However he was unable to make the most of it because of the suprise of loosing most of his fingers. It would probably be enough to knock her to the ground. If he succeeded in this he would attempt to stomp on her. If he failed he would guard with his good arm.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 3:31 pm

Aurora was still very surprised and she couldn't block the attack or anything. The kishin's attack knocked her to the ground. When the kishin egg was trying to stomp on her, he almost made it.
However, Aurora rolled over and avoided the kishin's foot. Well...Almost. The kishin stomped on her left arm and in her left hand she was holding Arthur. The witch screamed in pain, but really fast she clenched her teeth, aimed Ben at the kishin's head and pulled the trigger, trying to shoot him in the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 12:58 am

With a crack like BOOM and a jerk she ended his life. The other Kieshen were drawing nearer but it looked like she would have a brief moments rest before any new challenge arises. Or if she was really trying to stay on the attack she could use Arthur to blow some of their enemy's into the traps they were carefully trying to avoid.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 1:55 pm

Aurora had a..small problem. Her left arm was hurting her very much. She got up, but she was barely holding Arthur. When the witch tried to move her arm, she hissed in pain. But she noticed the opppotunity to kill a few more kishin eggs. She shoved Ben into her jacket's pocket and grabbed Arthur with her right hand. Then she focused a bit, finally she raised Arthur up to used his powers to blow some kishins into the traps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 10:02 am

She was able to get three kills, there were eleven Kishen left. 4 large ones, the rest were human size. They had all just about made it past the traps. If Auroura did not do somthing then in a few seconds all of them would be apon her.

"Its time to make a stand!" said Arthur.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 1:28 pm

Were they close to the last bomb? If they weren't Aurora would start running towards it to lead the kishin eggs into their last trap. If they were, Aurora would detonate this last bomb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 7:50 pm

The Kishen were close to the bomb, but it would take some kiting to get them right on top of it. Or Auroura could blow it now and get a couple kills and a distraction.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 2:41 pm

The witch started to run around the group of kishins to get behind them. She was doind it to make the kishins get closed to the bomb. If any kishin was too close to her, she would grab Arthur with her left hand and pull Ben out of her pocket and use him to kill the enemy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 6:28 pm

A couple of humanoid Kishen dashed out from the group but Auroura was able to dispatch them with Ben. The group was now over the bomb and Auroura was at a safe distance. However if Auroura detonated this bomb then atleast four Kishen would have no trouble getting to her, the rest of them would have trouble however, becalse they would be maimed. So it might be intelegent to keep running and regroup, or to blow the bomb and try and take on the eggs.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2014, 1:44 pm

The witch decided to keep running, because she wanted to take out as much kishin eggs as sge could. And she didn't want to risk that more kishins will get too close to her. Well, she couldn't use her one arm, so her decision was probably good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2014, 2:31 pm

There were four Kishen eggs hot on her tail, the larger ones were attempting to catch up but Auroura could outrun them without trouble. "Use fire or somthing and slow them down!" suggested Ben.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2014, 2:39 pm

Aurora knew what to do. "We'll use the resonance, when I detoante the last bomb!" The witch replied.
Suddenly she detonated the last bomb, to kill some of the kishins and provide distraction. Once the bomb exploded, Aurora stopped, faced the rest of the kishin eggs, aimed Ben at the their enemies and yelled: "Soul Resonance!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spelunking in Greece
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next