Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spelunking in Greece

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Spelunking in Greece - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2014, 6:11 pm

"Given the cercumstances, we did very well. We made all these traps in less than an hour.... Damn, I should have just told her to run..." He said to himself. He should have taken his chances with them in the end. Especially after she hurt her arm.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2014, 6:49 pm

Angela sighed. "Don't complain, chicken. What has happened, cannot be undone " She said looking at the traps. The witch sighed. "It was her decision. She is a meister, she knows how big ithe risk is..Aurora decided to risk her life to save civilians, right? Thanks to her decision and the power of her weapons...Arthur he brave and Ben the cute and inteligent, she did it.. " She said with a cold tone. Of course, it was sad. Her sister lost her arm. However, Angela still was feeling hurt because Aurora moved to Death City without her, that's why she was sometimes so cold towards her sister.
Angela's emotion hiding techniques finally failed, so she sat on the ground and hugged her knees.
"I should have been here too..It shouldn't be Aurora who is without arm now..I should be on her place.." She whispered.. "Damn.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2014, 7:07 pm

Arthur sighed and leaned against the wall. "Oh bullcrap. You're right, me and Ben were both there and we did our jobs as best as we possibly could. If we want to blame anyone for hurting Auroura it should be those monsters crawling around in that filthy temple. When the calvery arives tommorow night we can hit the place hard!" Arthur had had enough of being sad, and he ignighted the fire in his belly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2014, 7:14 pm

Angela stood up with a grin on her face. There was...Something..scary in her eyes.
"I'd like to burn a few kishin eggs alive..now.. " She said loudly as she made a small fireball in her hand. Yeah..Angela and her destructive nature..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2014, 8:09 pm

Arthur wanted to march on in there and cut some of them up himself. But then he had flashbacks of how Auroura got trumped by a fraction of the foes they faced outside becalse they were on home turf.

".... I wish we could, but the last time we went in there Auroura was injured by far less oponents then we faced out here. It is a maze inside, and to get deep enough to where we will find Kishen will mean we will get lost. We need to wait for backup or we might meet a fource twice as much as what we faced outside and loose." He hoped she would listen to her, but past altercasions tell him otherwise.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2014, 3:14 pm

Angela sighed. "But, I want to revenge, Arthur. Also..It will take about two days before the backup arrives..I'm sure of it" The witch said as she started to walk around Arthur.
Angela suddenly walked over to the door and looked at it.
"Hm..I'm really curious..What did you find inside? Except for the kishin eggs.." The red-haired witch asked him. "And..Where is your magical tiger?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2014, 3:21 pm

"Oh Sam? He only comes by when Auroura calls for him. Inside we found... lets see... well there was this fox who knew his way around pretty well. There was also a tent with a jurnal in it, aparently somone went down here to deal with the problem and left the door unlocked so he could escape... not much else really. And come on, revenge? Every Kishen that attacked us is dead and isen't that a little cliche?" Vengence really solved nothing, if anything the Kishen should be mad at them for killing thirty of their freinds.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2014, 3:29 pm

"The fox? Where is it now and..Isn't it a bit too suspicious? One fox in a building filled with kishin eggs..." The witch said as she crossed her arms.
"And...Arm of my sister if worth a lot more than one kishin egg's life! At least 200 of those monsters should die for doing that to her!" The witch exclaimed angrily.
Nooo, it weren't the kishin eggs who should be mad. They were monsters who attack poor people, they didn't deserve for mercy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2014, 3:57 pm

"It ran off yesterday, after the battle it was gone. And don't think I'm not angry too! Those Kishen are not long for this world but all I am saying is that it is to dangerous to go in there now."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2014, 4:26 pm

"Of course, I know!" She yelled. Angela just was feeling helpless. All they could do is wait. Wait and do nothing. The witch sighed. "I'm sorry..I shouldn't have yelled.." Angela said as she leant against the wall. "I just..sorry, Arthur.."
She rubbed her eyes. "So, what do we do?" The witch asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2014, 4:50 pm

Arthur was leaning against the wall of the temple. "Crap... I don't know... somthing proactive?...... We could reserch this place in town. Might be a good way to get some dirt on our ememy." Arthur was mad at himself, this was Ben's turf. Not his.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2014, 6:32 pm

The witch crossed her arms. "Hm..Yeah..Good idea..In the city there must be some informations about this damn place." Angela said quietly. She was thinking about something, but it wasn't very important, so she stopped.
The witch took a w few steps away from the temple and summoned her wings. "Ready for another flight?" She asked, grinning widely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2014, 6:56 pm

Arthur sighed and hung his head. "Yes..." He told her. He wondered what they might find? Anyone old enough to know more about this place other than "stay out" would probably be grandma's.

ooc: Skip to city?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2014, 7:27 pm

Ooc: Sure

Soon Angela took them near the city library.  Well, they could find something there: Old newspapers,  books, some intelligent people... The witch started to think about it. Maybe they should have landed near a nursing home or something? Old people should know a lot too.
She wanted to do something to make the situation less stressful.
"Hey! Do you know what I like about the America most? Music! You, Americans make great music! " Angela suddenly said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2014, 7:53 pm

Arthur was flipping through a newspaper that he had to ask in the back to get. It's pages were yellowed with age and it was the single most boring thing he ever read in his entire life. So when Angela piped up about music he snapped out of it, happy for the distraction. "Yeah we do! No question!" An old lady who was the librarian shot him a death glare so instead he scooted his chair a little closer to her. "Why you go any favorites?" He wispered.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2014, 11:25 am

Angela needed to keep herself from giggling, when the librarian shot Arthur a death glare.
The witch had in front of herself a Greek-English Dictionary and a pile of old newspapers
She looked at Arthur with a smile. Angela cleared her throat and whispered:
"In america there are the best rock and punk rock bands I have ever heard. For example..."Rise Against" from Chicago.. Yes, punk rock is my favourite music genre."
From her voice, he could guess that she was very happy, because they can chill out a bit.
"What about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2014, 12:17 pm

"I like country songs, and some rock. I listen to stuff like Everlast, Johnny Cash, and Green Day." Arthur was glad for the conversation.

"Any luck on your side of the search?" He asked, flipping through his.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2014, 1:22 pm

The witch sighed. Finding what they needed in these newspapers was probably imposible.
"No, Arthur. I didn't find anything." She replied.
Suddenly an idea came into Angela's head. "Hey..Let's ask the librarian. She might know something about those ruins." She said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2014, 10:23 am

"!" "Good idea." he stood up and walker over to her desk. "Anything else you need me to find deer?" "No, but can I ask you a question." "Oh sure, anything you want." Arthur was glad she was being so nice. "There are ruins a few miles away from town, do you know anything about that?"

The librarian looked like she wanted to talk about anything else than those ruins.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2014, 12:07 pm

Angela also walked over to the desk. She looked at the librarian, giving her a cold stare. Suddenly the witch's DWMA student ID hit the desk very loudly. "Listen! We don't have time to play any games or to beg! My sister has lost her arm because of that ruins. Or you'll help us and tell what you know about that place, or I'll force you to do it!" The witch said loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2014, 12:41 pm

"Ugg fine!" She said. "No one is suppose to go down there, thirty five years ago, well almost thirty six. A few hunters stumbled across a temple, when they came back they soon grew sick. There was a terrible plegue, it spread to towns all around here. It caused fever and madness. For a long time we had no idea what to do, people just got worse and worse and the disease kept spreading. Many people died. Eventually those who didn't grew violent, for the safety of everyone in miles around, we took them all to the temple and sealed the doors. They even took my husband. We even put up a concrete barrier to keep anyone from getting in... Wait, how did she loose an arm? What on earth were you doing there?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2014, 2:15 pm

"The DWMA sent her there! You shouldn't know more. The most important thing is that someone was there before us. That person probably died killed by those you've closed there. They are the kishin eggs now! Interesting is the fact that: My sister also found there a little fox..Another thing: The door wasn't locked" The witch explained.
AND.. My poor sister lost her arm because one of those monsters stomped on that arm!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2014, 2:28 pm

".... The only other thing I can think to tell you is that if somone broke in there and somhow got the door open, there would be no way to lock it and survive from the inside. So they probably left it unlocked.... Get out of my library." She said in a non bitter tone, she looked really sad for even having talked about this.

Arthur thought they should go, they had did enough to this poor woman.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2014, 7:00 pm

The witch took her student ID and left the library,  not saying a word. But, she wanted to say something and it wouldn't be nice, it would probably make the librarian cry. The conversation pissed Angela off. Because the citizens couldn't help the sick people,  they closed them in those ruins..In Angela's opinion being closed in such place was worse than everything.. It was the worst way to die..But..those people didn't die, they became kishin eggs. Angela already hated people who locked those other people in the ruins. In her opinion those people were worse than those kishin eggs. They were worse monsters.
When they were outside the library,  the witch clenched her fists and started to growl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2014, 10:14 pm

"Damn it!" Yelled Arthur as soon as the were outside the door. He was so pissed at everyone here. How desperate were they to have sent them all in there!?

Then a terrifying thought washed over him. "..... Could we be sick?" he asked Angela, fucking terrified because, and he wasen't sure of it, but his forehead felt hot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spelunking in Greece
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next