Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language Empty
PostSubject: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 8:57 pm

Users: Myra & Lani
Characters: James Robinson & Antonio Salvai
Time: Late, probably 10 or 11pm, when most stores are closing
Thread type: Non-combatant; social

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony took a long, slow drag from his cigarette as he leaned against the wall of one of the many, now closed, shops. his free hand toyed with the wallet chain at his hip, though he made no move to remove it. Some fifteen minute walk away, he'd parked the half a million car he'd won off of Akira --- sweet Jesus, that man had too much money to burn -- and inside were the gifts he'd be out to purchase. At present, however, he was stuck outside the last shop he'd intended to visit because apparently eleven o'clock now started at ten forty-five and they'd closed early. He ashed the cigarette as he exhaled another round of smoke, calming his nerves as he thought of where to go, next. Fuck it all if it weren't for the fact that so many of Death City's stores were specialty, he could order shit online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 9:08 pm

James came out of a store, his arms filled with bags. He had spent close to 800 dollars today and had bought a new wardrobe for the hot weather in death city. He checked his cell phone for any texts from his family, and per usual, there weren't any. He wanted to sigh but kept his composure, a true gentleman never showed his displeasure in public. He straightened his tie and ran his hand threw his light brown, whispy hair. Suddenly a breeze came threw and his receipt that he was carefully folding went flying from his hands, towards another man standing in the street.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 9:14 pm

The other man had just snuffed his cigarette with his foot when the receipt flew over, and he raised a brow, catching it almost effortlessly. His eyes looked around for the source, and he found himself snickering as he saw the young man. The Italian's walk was both casual and confident as he made his way over, hair a bit uneven and yet all the more attractive for it as he held the receipt out, having not looked at a word or figure on it. "Drop something, man?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 9:28 pm

James gave him a warm smile and took the receipt from his hand. "Ah yes, many thanks. My hands were so full and this desert breeze..." After carefully folding it and putting it in his blazer pocket he extended his hand for a shake. "My name is James Robinson. It's a pleasure to meet you." James still had the warm smile on his face, polite and comfortable.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 9:37 pm

He raised a brow, tilting his head slightly; the man dressed very much like Joseph, his best friend's brother, and to hear such a polite tone coming from him caught him off-guard. Nonetheless, he took the hand, giving him a firm, though friendly, shake in return. "Tony Salvai. You a DWMA student, too?" When their hands broke apart, he pushed back his hair once more, regretting not bringing one of his hooded jackets in addition to his red leather one, as the wind should surely bring with it sand if it picked up too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 9:49 pm

James nodded his head. "Yes indeed. A meister from a long family of meisters." James was proud of his family. In fact, he had planned on getting his family crest - a proud lion head - embroidered on all of his new clothes he just purchased. James pulled his blazer sleeves down a tad, quickly and neatly. He didn't want his gold and diamond encrusted watch getting dirty.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 9:54 pm

An amused smirk followed and he chuckled, "My family's a little mix-and-match." He took a step back to give himself room, transforming his off-hand, or rather his entire left arm, into one of the steel, socketed blades of his weapon form. "Personally, I'm a double-ended scythe." There was an obvious measure of pride there, a sort of cockiness lining the edges as he struck the blade against the pavement and watched the sparks dance off the surface.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:13 pm

James raised his eyebrow in curiousity. "What a remarkable and deadly weapon form." James commented, rubbing his chin. It was a truly kick ass weapon. James imagined weilding the double ended scythe and repressed a smile. With his agility and strength he would be able to manage nicely.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:18 pm

Oh, if only he knew how much that fueled Tony's ego. The man chuckled, letting his arm reform back to normal, the characteristic blue of her soul evident, matching his intense eyes. "Yeah, Lynne used it to fly, once. I haven't seen her in over half a year, now." A frown followed, and he seemed to reflect on something before shrugging. "You got a partner?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:29 pm

James let out a controlled laugh and ruffled his hair. "No, no I dont. Have you heard of the new match up program? You take a survey and then you get matched up with a partner. Someone must have switched my results..." He remembered his rediculous ex partner and knew they were never meant to be. "It was like a poorly arranged marriage!" James joked, cracking up.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:32 pm

Tony laughed in response as well, shaking his head, "Bit of a mini-hell then, aye?" A smirk followed and he held a hand out. "You're welcome to have a go, should you want. Of course, you might want to take the bags to your car, first."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:49 pm

James grinned and nodded. "Good thinking my friend." James motioned him to follow and lead him to a ridiculously expensive car for someone so young. All of the detailing including the color of the car was a matte black. The windows were tinted so dark it was beyond illegal. The car seemed to scream 'WHOEVER DRIVES ME HAS MONEYYYY!' James clicked a button and the trunk opened, which was lined with black velvet. He gentley placed his shopping bags into the trunk and with the same gentle car closed the trunk. He took of his blazer and placed it on top of his car. Rolled up his Egyptian cotton (1,000 thread count) sleeves. "I'm ready when you are." James said with a confident smile, extending his hand.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:56 pm

Tony's brow only seemed to continue to raise in confusion as his eyes observed the man's possessions and his ears the man's tone. Shaking his head, he held a hand out once more, closing his eyes and shifting quite suddenly. When he formed completely, the center handle of his pole was in James' grasp, one blade seeming to protectively curve around him to his left and the other end extending offensively outward at his right. The red gems on either end seemed to blink, and a double-image, seeming mirrored versions, of him appeared in the blades while his soul rippled. "Not burning your hand up, am I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 2:17 am

James tightened his grasp on the handle. "No, not at all. Quite the contrary in fact." The metal felt cool to the touch. He rotated his wrist, causing the blades to switch directions. James had learned how to minipulate weapons with handles when he was a boy. "How does it feel for you? If everything is going smoothly I would like trying to send my wavelength to you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 9:59 am

His form disappeared from the blade, but a sort of chuckle could be heard in the soul worlds between. "Going good on my end, too." The weapon eyes blinked before glowing just slightly as he worked to try to shoot a line of fire down the outer curves of his blades. Sparks flew, but without the additional energy, it didn't go anywhere. "Ready whenever you are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 4:47 pm

James smoothly sent his wavelength to the weapon. He was prepared for rejection, which was always a possibility. He began to spin the weapon much like a baton, testing his mobility with it. He continued to send his soul to Tony as he windmilled the weapon.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 5:20 pm

Tony amplified it and sent it back, time and time again, the weapon slowly glowing as red-hot as heated metal. One could almost hear or see the smirk forming across his face as he laughed, enjoying how well this little session was working out. "All clear on this end." He restated, the wind flying passed his blades heating with his elemental capabilities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 5:32 pm

James raised his eyebrows when he noticed the metal heating up. "Are you doing this?" He asked Tony, his curiousity sparked again. He bent down and picked up a leaf and held it to the blade, which instantly started to burn and crisp the leaf. He flicked the leaf away and looked down at the weapon. "Would you like to be my weapon? We could make an excellent team."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 12:11 am

"I don't see a problem with it," he said, flashing even through the movement of his blades. A laugh followed and he slowly let the flames take over the blades' edges. "Sure you're up to sticking with me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 12:45 am

James smirked and tossed Tony up in the air so he could transform. "It would be my honor to join a partnership with you." James was a little more excited for his new partnership, but he was raised to control his emotions in public. James couldn't wait to journal about all of this later on. He could feel his little notebook burning into him in his pants pocket.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 9:30 am

Tony shifted in mid-air, landing on his feet easily and smirking at the young man. He pushed his hair back with one hand, the heated present but faded from his body. "Have you met anyone around the school yet?" His tone was friendly, less of a flirty edge to it than when he usually spoke, and his characteristic grin held the same gentleness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 1:01 pm

James remembered his encounter with Chase and held back a shudder. "Yes, I haven't a few people. It's pretty remarkable how many different people attend the DWMA." He replied. Coming from a family of nobility James was having a hard time making connections with commoners. He didn't understand a lot of the slang that the other students used.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 2:57 pm

"I can show you around," he shrugged, "By appearances, I'm not the kinda kid you take home to your momma, but I know my way around both sides of the coin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 4:39 pm

James laughed, imaging bringing Tony back to his estate. His family would be shocked that's for sure. He suddenly imagined his photo on the wall of meisters and weapons in the main hall and felt proud and determined. "You know, every man in my family has made a death scythe." James told him, he assumed Tony was probably wondering why James blanked out for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 8:02 pm

((OOC: Myra-Senpai, can I join this RP with Miranda please?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next