Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.  Empty
PostSubject: Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.    Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 4:51 pm

Deep in the sewers of japan a lone octopus lived in life. Everything was fine and dandy for this octopus, he had plenty of room to swim and play. However this all changed one day.... The power plant went against the rules and regulations for dumping and dumped all of their waste into the sewers! Our little octopus friend began to eat and drink up the waste, and soon enough his entire DNA pattern was warped and mutated by the toxins. At a rapid rate the octopus grew out of his sewer home and moved to a more spacious area... The ocean outside of japan! He brought all the toxic water with him, making the surrounding area unfit for human use. One splash of this water and your skin will quickly melt away to the bone! He quickly grew to a tremendous size and the foods he used to eat just didn't fill his appetite anymore... So he switched to a strictly human diet.

That's where you come in! Your mission is to rid japan of this octopus monster! Are you up for the challenge?
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.    Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 7:18 pm

Alexander shortly arrived at the shore of the Japanese ocean. Sand seeping into his shoes seemed almost unavoidable, causing him to sigh as transformed his right arm into the barrel of his weapon form. His allies on this mission will shortly arrive soon to assist him but Alexander was determined to do the most damage to this creature. This was his first step to getting stronger. He needed to get stronger for the next time he meets Ilu. It was because of Ilu that Alexander was having trouble sleeping at night. Alexander felt extreme guilt for letting him escape and he was going to get stronger now so that he could erase his mistake.

Alexander then yawned as he tried to rub away the sleep in his eyes and charged his cannon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.    Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 9:16 pm

Callum slowly strode up the Jill of the and that led to the ocean. He was met with a familiar sight, young Alexander. He realized he still seemed to be down, and stepped over to try to comfort him. "You can't keep beating yourself up, kid." Callum extended the middle claw on his right hand and placed it against Alex's chest. "Stuff like that'll never be good for your soul, so try to get it out of your head."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.    Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 10:05 pm

Kidd was a few feet away from them, but they didn't seem to notice him right away. On his hands and knees, Kidd was heaving uncontrollably into the already acidic waters. In mind, Kidd knew that his puke wouldn't make the environment any worse than it already was at the moment, so he didn't care. Kidd heard Callum's voice and turned around, seeing Callum and Alex standing together a few feet away from him. "Oh.... Ugh...." Kidd made an effort to say something, "UGHHHH...." Kidd turned around puking even more into the contaminated waters. Breathing heavily, he wiped the vomit from his mouth and looked at both of them again.

"HEY.... Ugh.... Hey guys!" Kidd shouted, before turning around, puking into the waters again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.    Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 10:47 pm

Daisy was kneeling down next to Kidd, rubbing his back. "It's okay Kidd! Just let it all out! Back home we grew ginger and when we felt sick we ate it and it made us feel lots better!" She said, moving her blonde hair out of the way. She felt her skin burn and realized it was the water. She pulled kidd away from the water, afraid of him getting splashed by it.

That was when a 20 foot tentacle came crashing down from above.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.    Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 11:28 pm

Alexander looked directly into Callum's eyes and gave a stern look before speaking with a dark tone, "I can't just forget about something like that... I need to remember it greatly in extreme detail. I need to always remember the feeling of failure so that I can strive to make sure that it never happens again. Right now... My only solution is to get stronger. I need to become stronger so that I can ensure that I never fail. I will become stronger... And I don't care how I do it... I just will."

Alexander immediately turned his gaze towards Kidd and Daisy and realized that Kidd seemed to be in extreme pain. Alex however, didn't have enough time to examine Kidd because he noticed the giant tentacle coming down on top of everyone. "Everyone get out of the way!", Alex shouted as he pointed his arm towards the tentacle and fired a charged orb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.    Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 10:45 am

As the tentacle reared towards the ground, Callum quickly run up go the appendage, sinking his claws into it, making it draw gooey blood. Callum continued to scratch at the monster until the claws on his response left got stuck. He cursed under his breath. He knew it would probably take Callum on a joyride. "I always hated seafood."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.    Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 11:29 am

After the tentacle emerged from the waters, Kidd shakily rose to his feet, gripping onto Daisy's hand. "Ugh.... Ok, I'm good...." Kidd wiped the chunks off his mouth again, ".... That takoyaki was really bad...." Kidd shuddered. Kidd took a moment to see what was going on. Alex was shooting at the tentacle like a madman, and Callum was taking the tentacle for a ride. "Ok...." Kidd said, finally feeling one hundred percent. "What should we do, Daisy?" Kidd looked at his crossbow partner, hoping she could offer a plan. At the moment, things weren't looking bad, but they certainly weren't looking good either, and Kidd wanted to take control of the situation from the get go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.    Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 4:42 pm

Daisy studied the arm and gasp. "Don't octopus have 8 arms?! That means there's 7 left..." And right on que another arm came from out of the toxic water, waving wildly. Daisy took a step backwards and looked at Kidd fearfully. "How big is this thing?!" She cried out, realizing that the tentacles had to be smaller than the actual beast, right?

The octopus whipped the tentacle that callus was stuck in up in the air, swinging him like a lasso trying to fling him off. Finally he gave up, and plunged his tentacle under water. Under the extremely toxic, skin melting, water.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.    Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 4:56 pm

Alexander shook his head when he saw Callum latch onto the tentacle. Alexander was relieved though that it somehow impeded the slamming tentacle but watched in horror as it dragged Callum under. "Damn.", he whispered to himself as he saw the second tentacle emerge from the water, he immediately pointed his right arm towards the massive tentacle and fired off a barrage of 8 orbs towards it in hopes that a few would hit it's mark and blast the tentacle off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.    Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 5:09 pm

As Callum hit the water, he knew he was in for it now. The tentacle was still attached to him, and he needed to get it off. Now. Callum quickly opened his eyes to see what he was doing, and saw the beast. It was huge, but Callum quickly closed his eyes to avoid the burn. With his other hand, he sliced and sliced until the tentacle finally departed from the rest of it. Blood filled the water around him, and he wasn't sure wether it was his or the monster's. He retracted his claws, dropping the tentacle, and swam to the surface. As he climbed out of the water, his arms were severely burned, and his shirt completely eaten through. He painted, and the burns started healing themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.    Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.  I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 8:35 pm

Kidd rolled his eyes, not phased by the current situation. "Alright," he said, walking slowly towards Alex, "Alex, if you really wanna take this thing out, we have to aim at one tentacle at a time." Kidd said, pointing to the new tentacle that's emerged from the waters. "Daisy, don't worry about how big this thing is, we're bigger." Kidd said, attempting to calm his partner down. "Callum, sit this one out." Kidd told the monster, "Just take a few minutes, me and Alex got this." Kidd said. Grinning from ear to ear, Kidd got the usual sadistic look on his eye. Pain. That was all Kidd imagined himself inflicting on the octopus. "You ready?" Kidd asked Daisy, holding his hand out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.    Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.  I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2014, 2:04 am

Daisy nodded and took kidds hand. After a small squeeze she transformed into a crossbow.

The octopus's tentacle had 8 brand new holes in it, but was still thrashing around pathetically. The arm that dragged calluam under water emerged, shredded to peices. Suddenly a giant wave appeared as the monster started to break the waters surface. These toxic waves came crashing onshore ready to hit the young heroes. One splash of this stuff and the skin would melt to the bone.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.    Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.  I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2014, 2:32 am

Alex smiled as his blasts hit their marks, even though it didn't completely get rid of the tentacle. "I know Kidd... Just wipe that crazy look off your face before I have to.", Alex said to him as he heard the water preparing to crash against the shore. Callum looked as if he could be able to survive the water's acidity so Alex didn't even bother to try and help him get away from the wave. If the water splashed Kidd or Daisy though, he knew that they would most definitely be goners. Without hesitation, Alex quickly grabbed onto Kidd and held him close to his own body. Alex then immediately lifted himself off his own feet and fired multiple shots towards the infinite sea to launch himself backwards to land a safe distance away from the crashing wave.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.    Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.  I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 8:52 pm

((OOC: ...King Rage?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.    Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.  I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 9:35 pm

Callum took a small breather before getting back up. He flung his hair back to get all of the water out of it. He stretched his arms to the side. "A few minutes, huh?" Callum spat. He got a running position, and then ran full speed at the water. He swam fast enough, he get to it with out getting hurt too badly. He jumped, then swan dived into the acidic water, making a huge splash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.    Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.  I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 9:37 pm

Kidd got low, into a near crouching position, ready to spring out of the way for when the waves and tentacle would come crashing down. Before he could make any movements, he felt something wrap around him. "Huh?" Kidd turned his head around. Alex had grabbed him and Daisy and got them out of harms way. Unfortunately, that wasn't something Kidd appreciated. Pushing himself away from Alex, he made it evident that he didn't need his help. "I don't NEED your help, Alex. I can handle myself." Kidd scowled at the boy and turned his back to his ally. Helpless was the last way Kidd wanted to feel about himself. Besides, it wouldn't be a good look for anybody that'd be watching.

"Ok...." Kidd said, watching Callum dive into the acidic waters. "Let's let him do his thing...." Kidd said to himself. Kidd raised Daisy and pulled on the trigger three times, hoping to hit the tentacle that was above the waters.

OOC: Sorry for the long wait! I've been quite busy lately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.    Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.  I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 12:38 am

OOC: same guys same

The octopus reared it's ugly head above the water. From it's head to the base of the tentacles it was about 20 feet tall. It looked it's eyes at the heroes on the beach. It screeched when Daisys arrows plunged deep into his flesh. It tried to flop it's way towards the shore, but due to it's massive size it had a hard time moving through the shallow waters. Instead, as if it suddenly remembered it had right arms, began to reach towards the heroes.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.    Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.  I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2014, 5:42 pm

Alex ignored Kidd's remark and sighed. "... Ungrateful.", he whispered to himself as he charged his cannon. Alex then launched himself into the air when the next appendage reached towards him and landed right on top of it. "SMILE YOU SON OF A BITCH!" he shouted as a massive blue orb rocketed out of his cannon and drove itself towards the octopus's head while knocking Alex backwards into the sand, due to the tremendous force of the blast.

((OOC: Sorry for taking so long, I have been very stressed lately because of the upcoming Holidays.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.    Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission: Myra, Zach, and Kidd only.
Page 1 of 1