Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marceline De La Croix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Marceline De La Croix Empty
PostSubject: Marceline De La Croix   Marceline De La Croix I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 7:02 pm

Marceline De La Croix Marcel10

Marceline De La Croix

Gender/Sex: Female

Weapon: None

Love Interest: Ex-Girlfriend/Still in Love with Beyril Stone

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Bisexual, leans more towards women

Appearance: Marceline looks quite like she's crawled out of the ground most days. She smells like soil and pine needles, and quite often braids vines or flowers into her wild black hair. She has her ears gagued, and uses natural materials in the holes (wood, stone, etc.) as well as a septum piercing and a tongue bar. She typically doesn't wear a shirt, and shows off the bars in her nipples as well, though she's fairly flat chested. Though she doesn't shave, her body hair is fairly sparce. She generally has a coy smirk on her lips and brilliant blue eyes.

Personality: Marceline is fun, down to earth, and quite cruelly honest at times. She has a deep passion for all things of the earth, and gathers or traps everything she eats and is quite proud of it. Believing quite firmly in the spirits of the earth, she likes to invoke them in prayer. She wears crystal charms around her neck and wrists, and large natual stone rings on her fingers. She has a tree of life amulet that she guards fiercely, and a tattoo of the same tree sprawling across her back. Feiry, quick tempered, and sharp, Marceline hasn't been back to the city in some time, so often her mannerisms are strange indeed.

History: Marceline grew up in the back of an RV with her parents who never quite got over the constant high of the 70's. Her parents were very supportive of everything she did, even her most recent decision to travel to Death City to seek out Beyril (whom they both liked quite a bit). Marceline still carries around a bonsai tree from the woods she grew up in to keep her roots in her home. She's never held a job, and has had very few friends in her time in the woods as well. Part of her is even convinved that she might be a fae and the reason for her feeling more at home in the woods is due to her supernatural bloodline. (Though this isn't true.) Marceline is a very talented meister, and built a Death Scythe in the woods before she turned 18.

Miscellaneous: Marceline immidiately becomes clumsy when wearing shoes.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater!

Song:

Last edited by Beyril Stone on February 3rd 2016, 9:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marceline De La Croix   Marceline De La Croix I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 7:30 pm

Amazaliciously accepted
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Marceline De La Croix   Marceline De La Croix I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 2:43 pm

Marceline De La Croix SuBGn35

Beyril, as of 3/15/2016 she is perfectly in compliance with the current rules.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marceline De La Croix   Marceline De La Croix I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marceline De La Croix
Page 1 of 1