Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Flight has Ended (finished/moved)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

My Flight has Ended (finished/moved) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Flight has Ended (finished/moved)   My Flight has Ended (finished/moved) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2014, 6:13 pm

thank you

ic: Scadia felt the tension forming between the nord and the mechanical figure, it growing till it was thick enough to be sliced by a knife. The other big kid, he called himself Danny, was trying to calm the situation, but she believed that he would fail. She was starting to regret ever attempting to come to the academy. If this is how they treat newcomers, maybe she should have stayed. The throbbing on her face quickly dismissed that thought. If she had stayed, she would be dead. Instead of fleeing for a second time, Scadia shifted to stand by the blonde weapon and away from the potentially hostile construct.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Flight has Ended (finished/moved)   My Flight has Ended (finished/moved) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2014, 4:53 am

OOC: I'm sorry for the wait, had some problems with the internet...

Danny sighed as he realized that he couldn't calm down the situation. The other option was to find a solution to the problem, but for Danny that was almost impossible task. He did what was told, not told what to do. But the girl was hurt and it seemed like the robot and the blond kid would soon be at each other's throats. He had to do something.

''Guys! Guys! We can't get to the school, but we need to help this girl'' he said as he stepped between Carol and Nik, stretching his arms towards both. ''I don't know anything about fixing wounds, but I know that you need to rest if you are sick or hurt. We should find some place for her to rest!'' he continued with trembling voice. Danny was tensed up. He hadn't ever before acted on his own like he had just now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Flight has Ended (finished/moved)   My Flight has Ended (finished/moved) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2014, 7:57 am

Omega grumbled at what Nik said, the kind of mechanical grumble that can hurt your ears. Then she checked her power level.

"8% remaining

Her systems told her. She sighed, turned around, produced a key from a compartment in her back and opened the door. She did live here after all, and she did have the key. She just diden't want to use it for the wrong reason. "I have to go recharge. If you want to use the infermery then lock this door after your done. Just make her better...." She said before walking off into the dark school and going to her quarters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Flight has Ended (finished/moved)   My Flight has Ended (finished/moved) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 11:14 pm

Nik was glad to see the machine go, and he quickly refocused on the woman. Those bandages really needed to be changed. "Here, my place isn't that far from her. I can patch you up there and give you a place to stay. Would that be ok?" Nik asked. He glanced over at the other man who was here, his eyes asking if he would come and help. At least, he hoped he was a man. That robot had really confounded him. However, he was going to need assistance with helping her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Flight has Ended (finished/moved)   My Flight has Ended (finished/moved) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 12:53 pm

Scadia watched as the machine left with her good eye, cross-checking its path to make sure it truly was leaving. After she believed it was truly gone, she let herself relax as she returned her attention to the nord. "Yes.... Yes, that would probably be for the best." Scadia gave him a curt nod, and looked at him expectantly as she waited for him to show the way.

(real sorry about the break. but if you want panda, you can come with on the location change)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Flight has Ended (finished/moved)   My Flight has Ended (finished/moved) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2015, 3:34 am

(Np at all. As for location change, I'll try my best :D)

The noise that the robot made startled Danny and he watched as the robot entered to the school. She had the key all along! Danny thought. He then looked at the two that were standing there. Danny noticed the asking look Nik gave to him and dumbly pointed finger at himself. As Nik nodded he realized he really was asking for his help. He caught the girls other arm as Nik caught the other. Luckily they were about the same height so the girl rested evenly on both's shoulders. Danny started following Nik to his apartment.

The walk to Nik's apartment wasn't long. His house looked nice as did the neighbor houses. They went inside and placed Scadia to the large sofa. Danny was slightly out of breath, but Nik seemed to be just fine. Danny looked around and said to Nik ''Nice place''

Last edited by Freakpanda on January 15th 2015, 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Flight has Ended (finished/moved)   My Flight has Ended (finished/moved) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2015, 5:28 pm

OOC: I actually have an apartment for Nik, so rewrite that last part over there after I set it up. Sorry for the shenanigans, mate.

https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t3904-nik-s-apartment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Flight has Ended (finished/moved)   My Flight has Ended (finished/moved) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Flight has Ended (finished/moved)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2