Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Blood on The Site?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Black Blood on The Site? Empty
PostSubject: Black Blood on The Site?   Black Blood on The Site? I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 8:02 pm

I've noticed that there are some individuals on the site that possess Black Blood. One of the most well known characters being Nuben of course, but I've heard that he obtained it through a thread called, "Let's Play." I've been searching around on the topics Sov has posted on and still couldn't find it. I'd love to receive a link to it if anyone is willing to give it out.

I've also seen a character named Angel who started off with Black Blood, this character belongs to Myra. Recently one of characters have been cut with a blade made of Black Blood. It's been shown on the anime that Black Blood is highly infectious and could be spread through cuts or Soul Resonance. It leads me to wonder if my character could now be infected with Black Blood.

Couldn't this be another way to obtain Black Blood? Another question I would like to ask is where the original Black Blood on the site come from. Was it made by another witch or was it leftovers from Medusa's experiments? If someone could enlighten me on how Black Blood works on this site, I would highly appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Black Blood on The Site?   Black Blood on The Site? I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 8:16 pm

https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t458-lets-play

There is your link. I beleive this thread was the first to have black blood appear in it, as it was fairly early on in the site. It had been produced by the witch who gave it to Nebun. It can be given to another, but not near as easily as you think. It must be far deeper than a simple cut, otherwise there would be too many black blood users and it wouldn't be special. It can only be given through injection (Like it was with Nebun and Asura) or it must be given through a mortal wound, the sort which would be deadly unless they received imediate medical help.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Black Blood on The Site?   Black Blood on The Site? I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 8:23 pm

This is very kind of you Sov, this shall be more than enough information than I need to understand how Black Blood works on the site. Thank you kindly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Blood on The Site?   Black Blood on The Site? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Blood on The Site?
Page 1 of 1