Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) Empty
PostSubject: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2014, 7:46 pm

Timestamp:
December 28th
4:11 PM
7 Months after Taken
---

Claire sat cuddled up on the couch in the apartment, dressed warmly in one of the sweatshirts Jazzy had gotten her for Christmas. She yawned and stretched, then took a sip from the peppermint hot chocolate in her mug. She looked to the door, expecting Jazz to arrive soon, as her shift had ended at four, before turning back to the fireplace loop playing from netflix on the TV.

Suddenly, she let out a soft gasp, noticing a dampness in her pants. Stunned for a minute, she began to panic, feeling contractions begin. She stood up slowly, cupping her baby belly and reaching for her phone, dialing Jazz in a panic.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2014, 8:08 pm

The woman forced the phone on speaker as she drove, laughing softly to herself when she read the caller ID. "Claire, do you want me to pick up food again? I'm only a block from the house, I don't know why you'd-"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2014, 8:14 pm

Claire was practically hyperventilating as she spoke, cutting her girlfriend off. "Jazz, start speeding! M-My water just broke and I'm starting to contra t." She started easing herself into shoes and a coat, holding the phone a few inches from her head, hers on speaker also.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2014, 8:40 pm

The sound of the old engine revving as it kicked up ten more miles for the hour was all the answer that should have been needed as the phone suddenly fell off the dash and to the floorboards. In about half the time it should have, Jazz was there, nearly screaming, abandoning the phone as she forwent the elevator.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2014, 8:47 pm

The elevator doors were already opening and Claire was waddling out, holding her belly and trying to keep her breathing calm. She almost visibly relaxed when she caught sight of Jazz, waddling up to her and bracing against her, turning them towards the door. "Thank you." She whispered softly, laying her head on Jazz's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2014, 8:52 pm

"Where's your sister?!" Jazz hissed out, wishing that she could bloody carry the fragile woman but knowing that such was beyond her strength. Instead, she merely aided her, pushing the door open and leading her to the car. The door was wrenched open carelessly, and the blanket that had fallen to the floor spread against the seat. She tossed the phone to the cup holder, backing up to let Claire in.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2014, 9:00 pm

Claire slid into the seat of the car, letting out soft huffing breaths before responding. "She's at work... She got a job at the lingerie place, Sucubi's Secret..." Claire leaned her head against the back of the chair, huffing and rubbing her belly, managing a worried look. "She's premature, Jazzy... What if she doesn't make it?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2014, 9:26 pm

"Don't." Jasmine warned, her hand instinctively at her stomach as she slammed the door and ran to her own, sliding in and turning the engine back over. "Don't even think it."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2014, 10:06 pm

Claire gave a solemn nod, trying to relax as best she could as they took off down the street, almost religiously following the breathing techniques she and Jazz had learned during one of the several courses they attended. Her hand rested on Jazz's thigh, occasionally squeezing and shutting her eyes at a particularly painful contraction.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2014, 12:05 pm

"Steady your heartbeat," she warned, continuing to drive, eyes focused like laser sniper sights on the road. Her hands shook a bit, jaw locking in place, muscles twitching just beneath the surface.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2014, 2:23 pm

Claire nodded briefly, hand once again squeezing Jazz's thigh. She looked over at her girlfriend, brows furrowed some. "S-Should we call anyone? I don't know what to do, Jazzy..." She whispered softly, voice tinged with panic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2014, 4:35 pm

The phone rang in response, Akira's name flashing across the ID. Coincidence or otherwise was hard to discern given the nature of the weapon that tended towards bugs to get information rather than people.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2014, 5:14 pm

Claire stared down at the phone for a moment before hitting the 'answer' button, bringing it up to her ear. "H-Hello, Akira? Are you there?" She cleared her throat after speaking, hoping to push the undertones of worry and panic out of her speech.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2014, 5:55 pm

"I'll explain more later." The roar of his motorcycle revved behind him, "What hospital are you heading to? I'll call whoever else you ask me to."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2014, 6:01 pm

Claire was momentarily stunned by his knowledge, though that was quickly interupted by a groan and a particularly painful contraction. She took a deep breath before answering. "DC General, we'll be there in 3 minutes. Call Sarah, Justice, and Tony..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2014, 6:30 pm

"Got it." He stated simply, "I'm bringing an overnight bag for you, and I'll have the doctors waiting by the door."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2014, 10:09 pm

"Thanks Akira." She said, before pulling her phone away and tapping the 'End' button. She looked to Jazz, resting a hand on her thigh before taking another deep breath. "He's gonna call everyone, and bring me an overnight bag, and have the doctor's waiting."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2015, 2:01 pm

"Of course they'll be waiting." Jazz grumbled, shaking her head as she thought, head pounding with overwhelming

Claire looked.over at her, taking a few deep breaths before squeezing her thigh. "I love you..." She blurted out, squeezing tight once again. "W-Will you be in there with me, i-if they let you?"

"They don't get a choice." She said, and a devious, crooked smirk followed. "They won't argue against Akira and Savvy."

Claire let out another few huffs before smiling. "Good, I'm glad..." She leaned forward, catching sight of the large building that was Death City general. "Almost there."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 11:26 am

"I know," she said, gripping the steering wheel even as she paused to close her eyes for a long moment, breathing deeply and releasing as she worked to calm herself. Don't lock up, don't lock up. The words were like a mantra in her brain, replaying over and over, time and time again, though they lacked the edge, the curbing power that she thought might actually still her nervous without wholly freezing them.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 6:32 pm

Claire winced suddenly at a particularly hard contraction, huffing softly before resuming her deep breathing exercises. She looked to Jazz for a moment, watching her start to breath deeply as well, her eyes focused. She felt a twinge of fear, worried that Jazz would retreat inside herself once they arrived.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 7:13 pm

They couldn't seem to get their soon enough, but the instant they were, Jasmine pulled into the nearest spot, left it in park, and shouting something incoherent before running inside. Several painful seconds later, she came back out with a wheelchair, a nurse, and a nurse's aid. The aid helped to open the door, offering his hands to Claire to help her up, obviously the strongest of the small group.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 7:24 pm

Claire took it, easing herself into the wheelchair with the help provided. Once secure, she laid both hands on her stomach, refocusing on her breathing and paying little attention to being wheeled into the hospital.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 7:29 pm

Jazz was buzzing around like a fly that'd just found a drop of energy drink. She didn't say much, and her eyes seemed distant and guarded, clearly determined as she followed along all the while. Getting Claire onto the bed was nearly a heart attack in and of itself, but Jazz knew to trust the doctors --- not doing so wouldn't exactly help anything right now, anyway.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 8:11 pm

After getting changed into a gown and settled in a bed, a nurse with long white hair stepped in, holding a clipboard. She looked over Claire and then Jasmine, then returned to flipping through pages. "Alright Miss Farron, given your scar, it would probably be best to do a c-section, though if you want, we're willing to try a natural birth." Claire took a few deep breaths before nodding. "I want to try a natural birth." She said softly, rubbing her stomach gently. The nurse nodded, jotting that down and slipping out of the room, leaving them alone.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2015, 1:48 am

Jasmine seemed not to be fully functioning or even paying attention, eyes unfocused as she looked towards the machines. Her hands shook slightly, and her blood pressure seemed a hair below normal as she sat in relative silence. Bitter sweet, yes, and endlessly painful...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next