Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Atsuko Inoue (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Atsuko Inoue (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Atsuko Inoue (Finished)   Atsuko Inoue (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 3:57 pm

Atsuko Inoue (Finished) R85WcvL

Name: Inoue, Atsuko

Gender/Sex: Female

Weapon: Keira and Muiri (Intended Selection)

Love Interest: None so far

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Bisexual.

Appearance: Atsuko stands at a height of roughly 5 foot and a half. Possessing brilliant jade colored eyes and a straw-white blonde hair color. Her physical shape is quite lithe but otherwise in shape. Her hair is usually tied into a fairly long ponytail, with a strand of hair seemingly refusing to cooperate with the otherwise prim and proper appearance that the girl tried for.

Her wardrobe aims for practicality and class, although some could argue that it lacks a certain feminine touch. She tends to wear a black suit, undershirt along with shoes and tie. Giving her a very business-like impression to those that may first meet her.

Personality:
Atsuko is normally quite soft spoken, calm and polite. Those who get along with her may note that she carries herself in a very chivalric manner. And that she especially likes to conduct herself in such a manner. When given a task she performs somewhat of a 180. She will become very focused and the ultimate goal of her given task shall not leave her sights easily. In terms of her moral alignment, she tends to aid those in need however she can. Risks are not something that she particularly concerns herself with. Believing it only natural that she should look out for her kin. Meister or otherwise.

Those who are evil should perhaps distance themselves from her. As her views are most certain to clash and will result in dispute if not outright conflict depending on how the target of her ire acts. She is also... Innocent, to some extent. Jests, jokes and comments of a sexual or flirtatious nature will likely go unnoticed or merely confuse Atsuko as she would not understand their meaning. A sheltered lifestyle does have it's disadvantages, after all...

History:
Born a natural Human like any other. Or so that seemed to be the case for Atsuko Inoue who was born into a family of European and Japanese mix. However she held the traits necessary to become a Meister. A fact that was not known for a few years into her life. Up until she began to notice a certain oddity... She seemed to be able to 'feel' where someone was, and those that she met she was able to easily pick them out. Although she at first remained silent about this ability. It became known as all secrets of such magnitude do. When it had been discovered what Atsuko was capable of, a mutual understanding had been reached that she needed to be sent to Death City whereupon she could enroll into the DWMA.

The process to this decision and going through with it was not a pleasant one for herself nor her family. But it was also one born out of necessity. To this day she still deeply misses her friends and family. But she left with the hopes that one day she would be able to return to them all. Her years spent at the DWMA went well enough, her abilities were developed and refined and she was taught all necessary pieces of knowledge to fledgling Meisters. This is where it became known that Atsuko possessed a somewhat uncommon trait; that of Utility. She held the ability to resonate with mutliple weapons.

At the age of fifteen, she had passed all tests that the DWMA had to offer and was now qualified as a Meister that could operate on the field. Atsuko was eager to get out into the world and see exactly what it meant to be a Meister. And she even had her eyes on two weapons that might just work very well with her...

Miscellaneous: Her Birthday is November 5th.

Abilities:
Soul Perception - The ability to sense the souls around the user. Be they meisters, weapons, kishins, clowns, humans, and witches not under Soul Protect. However this does carry weaknesses to Madness and it's Wavelengths...

Utility/Multiple-Weapon Capability - Something that goes without saying due to her intended selection as a weapon. Atsuko seems to possess a natural resonation ability towards weapons. Within reason, of course.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."

Last edited by Atsuko on January 13th 2015, 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Atsuko Inoue (Finished)   Atsuko Inoue (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 2:30 am

The answer to the rules question is incorrect.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Atsuko Inoue (Finished)   Atsuko Inoue (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 4:41 am

*facepalm* I'm really sorry about that. I was reading through everything while half asleep and I must have saw somewhere "I love Soul Eater!" as the answer.

I think the answer is

"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await". Sorry about that. xD
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Atsuko Inoue (Finished)   Atsuko Inoue (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 4:59 am

Awesome sauce, accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Atsuko Inoue (Finished)   Atsuko Inoue (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 2:45 pm

Atsuko Inoue (Finished) SuBGn35

Atsuko, you need to run a grammar check on this character.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atsuko Inoue (Finished)   Atsuko Inoue (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atsuko Inoue (Finished)
Page 1 of 1