Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

"But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell)   "But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 7:04 pm

The moment the words left Jax's mouth, she opened get eyes to find herself on the steps of a door. The only rational thing to do at this point was to knock, so she did. Lata quickly sorted her messy hair and disheveled clothing, in all to please Jax. Her breathing remained slow and paced, almost as if with every breath in she was charging up energy, and every breath out she distributed it. It was certainly a peculiar feeling.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: "But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell)   "But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 7:56 pm

Jax , while reading, heard a knock on the door, it was pretty clear who it was.it took him awhile to convince his body to go and actually open the door.he was just so calm where he was.and his chair, refreshments, and book wasn't really helping the door situation. Jax then finally got up and opened the door while still reading the book. Jax looked up from his book for a second and nodded at Mellata. "You look, nicer than a little ago." Jax commented, noticing she fixed herself a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell)   "But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 6:13 am

She gave a small word of thanks before asking "May I come in?" Lata could feel her soul bobbing up and down, like a buoy in the ocean. She wondered if Jax could feel it too, and looked down at her feet, hoping not to feel sea sick. On the boat ride here, she didn't so she hoped it wouldn't in this spirit-y world.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: "But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell)   "But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 7:06 pm

Jax did a sly smile and side stepped away from the door, extending his arm, gesturing for Mellata to come inside. "Sure, why not Punky Brewster." Once he said that he turned around to see another chair with a teddy bear on it. And on the table, a rainbow cake. Jax raised an eyebrow at the new sight. He really does remember having a cheesecake on the table, he then saw his cake. Did he, somehow do this? Jax then walked to his side of the table, sat down, and pointed to the chair he wanted Mellata to sit in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell)   "But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 7:35 pm

Mellata sat herself down, patting her skirt with the movement of her soul. "I'm wondering, what is a punky Brewster?" A teddy bear sitting in a third seat was an interesting accompaniment; she did not expect this at all in the soul room of a young mandso grand as he. "Are you also a collector of soft toys, Jax? Lata also noted being in the room had heightened her ability to focus and function without all the fog. She hadn't bitten herself once. The girl wondered if this was Jax's doing, or perhaps his soul. This brought her back on topic. She was here to resonate souls with Jax.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: "But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell)   "But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 7:45 pm

"Well, its not a what, its a who. Punky Brewster is a little girl who parents abandoned her and she got adopted by some old guy." Jax explained, still not looking up from his book. "Okay, Mell, what do we do now?" Jax asked her, still trying to guide her into the right direction to resonate with each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell)   "But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 7:56 pm

Mellata rubbed her chin thoughtfully, thinking about what Jax said. "My parents didn't abandone me. They died. I killed my dad, then my mother died from fatal injuries. I was left in a pool of their blood. " Lata decided to be open about it. It wasn't as if anyone else could hear. And she didn't quite tell him everything either, rather specifically the playing part. That was for another day, or not at all. " Any way, this resonating business... I think our soul wavelengths are on track, we just need to connect, right? " She asked, hoping for some sort of reassurance. With Jax, he always seemed to supply a compliment or encouragement. Whether it was sarcastic or not flew way over Lata's head.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: "But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell)   "But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2015, 3:28 pm

Jax sipped his tea once more before he decided to think of a way on how to resonate. He knew of multiple ways on how to resonate, but he wanted to keep it simple, something that brother one of them could mess up. Jax looked dead at Mellata and smiled. "How about, a simple fist bump?" Jax told her, lifting up a fist at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell)   "But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 1:18 pm

Fist bumps. A good idea. Jax was right, not even Lata could screw this up. Her face lit up as she recognised this universal gesture and drew her arm back and launched it forward again, fist connecting with fist. Grinning happily, with a slight glint of insanity in her eyes, she stared directly at Jax.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: "But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell)   "But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 3:57 pm

Jax smiled at Mellata as she first bumped him. One agree did, he closed his eyes and tried to focus. Once he opened up his eyes it was just,c darkness. It felt like he was somewhere, but just, not there in body. Truthfully, it felt like he was flowing, a blueish color. He then squinted his eyes in the darkness that looked like it never ended, and there, he saw a light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell)   "But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 8:41 am

Mellata was also greeted by the total darkness. She swam around without moving until she too saw a light. She waved, but was unable to see her limbs. Gradually gaining speed towards the orb of light, she realised this was almost definitely Jax's soul. Lata was so close to resonating - so close to proving Jax wrong! They were very close now, and she could make out distinct features about Jax's soul. She didn't quite comprehend it, but the first word that came to mind was sophisticated. This was it. The proximety was causing a feeling of fizzing, as if she was a lightbulb just about to be turned on. Lata could feel the energy coursing through her and all she needed to do was reach out-
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: "But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell)   "But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 12:16 pm

Jax moved, a little more slowly that the light which, he guessed was Mellata. Once he got close enough, he sized Mellata up a bit, though there wasn't a lot to size up. Just a glowing ball with hair. Jax didn't even say anything to her, ask he did was get closer to her, to try and connect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell)   "But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 5:14 pm

And then it happened. With a quick zap, her wave length became amplified and she could feel the bass-y vibrations course through her body, stronger with each lap. Her eyes snapped open, focused, and she looked down at Jax in her hands. Hmm, she wondered what would happen now. She heard that amazing things happened during a soul resonance. What amazing thing would Jax do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell)   "But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"But Alas, It's A Perfect Match" (Closed to Chase and Mell)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2