Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 8:51 pm

Tally smiled softly as he told the story. Her tongue ran along her lips as she remembered all the food her mother made. Her mother taught Tally how to bake too. Maybe she could make Keith some cookies. She was sure he'd like that. She was daydreaming about the warm smell drifting from the oven, of watching the dough rise, of enjoying the cookies with a tall glass of milk, her mother sitting next to her. She missed her mom's cooking. She was starting to feel really homesick. Her and Keith had a lot in common; both had moms who cooked for them, both had parents from the Academy. Tally smiled at the differences, again thinking about how they were so good together as partners.

So she was stricken silent with Keith's next question. "A...a witch?" Her parents had told her about witches. Witches were the reason they kept the Academy and their position as Weapon and Meister a secret. People were killed because of witches. So many young Meisters and Weapons, hoping to make the most powerful Death Scythe ever, lost their lives when they challenged a witch. Tally slid away from Keith, shaking her head. If there was anything worse than dying at the hands of a witch, it was watching Keith do the same. "N-no! I-i don't h-have enough p-p-power!" Great, there was the stuttering. Whenever Tally got scared or nervous, she would get a terrible stutter, along with a couple other things. "Y-you don't either!" She slid farther away, her body shaking as tears rolled down her cheeks. She shook her head, repeating no over and over again as the panic attack gained a deeper hold on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 9:03 pm

"Not yet... we will be." Keith says looking into the sky lite tears are now noticeable on his cheeks, his heart burning as he slams his fist onto the tree. He knew they needed to train more before any such thing was to come of catching that hasty witch that murder his father and presumably murdered his mother. His hand slides across the bark of the limb, crawling up Tally's side slipping into her hand holding it. His fingers wrapped between hers as he turns his slim neck looking at her. " I'm not asking you to protect me...I'm asking you do you have courage. With time... I know you will.." He says looking into her green dazzled orbs of eyes, his very mono toned, and bland at the time as if the color was drained from them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 9:23 pm

Tally's hand trembles in his and she gives his a light squeeze. It doesn't help her shaking. She reaches up to wipe the tears off her cheeks with the sleeve covering her free hand. "W-We will... I-I will. But i-it's....it's the Weapons j-job....job to protect their Meister...e-even at the cost of their own l-life. Th-that's w-w-what mommy told me." The tears are streaming down her face now. She can feel the darkness in his soul ache, and her own soul hurt in response. "I.... I...." She can't finish her statement through her sobs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 10:56 pm

He gives her a strong hug, and just smiles, " Shhh, I wouldn't let you die..." He says confidently holding her,"I'm never letting another family member.. die." He says in a less than weak, but very prideful voice, his hands gripping the back of her red jacket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)    Training day! Will power be shown?  (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training day! Will power be shown? (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2