Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fencing for people who don't need it! (Arc & Lani)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Fencing for people who don't need it! (Arc & Lani) Empty
PostSubject: Fencing for people who don't need it! (Arc & Lani)   Fencing for people who don't need it! (Arc & Lani) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2015, 1:28 pm

Twirling his silver watch around its chain, Glyndwr waited outside of the fencing class patiently. Leaning against wall adjacent the door, one foot on the flat surface, he looked from left to right, to check both sides of the corridor for one person in particular. Sometimes he would stop the circular motion of his timepiece to check how many minutes have passed since the last check and since he started to wait.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Fencing for people who don't need it! (Arc & Lani)   Fencing for people who don't need it! (Arc & Lani) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2015, 2:33 pm

Aurora felt like a hot mess as she approached, already far later than she meant to --- after all, she had every intention of arriving early. Instead, she was a handful of minutes late, and her face was flushed. She was wearing black and white sort of checkerboard tights beneath a  fit-and-flair blouse, holding well enough to keep her from having issues with the top getting caught on anything. She smiled wide at Glyndwr when she approached, nearly tackling him in her joyous frenzy. "Heyyyyy~!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fencing for people who don't need it! (Arc & Lani)   Fencing for people who don't need it! (Arc & Lani) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 12:26 pm

As Glyndwr spotted Aurora making her way towards him, a grin spread across his face. He put his watch back in his pocket after he stopped its spinning for the last time. Once Aurora was close enough to him, he stepped forward off the wall and embraced her in a hug, lifting her off of the ground just a bit. "Hello, lovely." He said in reply, as he put Aurora back down.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Fencing for people who don't need it! (Arc & Lani)   Fencing for people who don't need it! (Arc & Lani) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 4:19 pm

The girl's face flushed just slightly, giggles erupting from her the moment she was in his arms. "And how are you, handsome?" Her town was a bit more mature than normal, but it still held the same charming innocence as ever. With wonder, her eyes trailed to the door beside them, and she thought to wonder at just what he had decided to get them both into.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fencing for people who don't need it! (Arc & Lani)   Fencing for people who don't need it! (Arc & Lani) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 11:06 am

"I'm great." Glyndwr said, still smiling. "You?" He then asked, before following Aurora's gaze to the classroom door. "It's fencing." He said quickly. "It'll be fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fencing for people who don't need it! (Arc & Lani)   Fencing for people who don't need it! (Arc & Lani) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fencing for people who don't need it! (Arc & Lani)
Page 1 of 1