Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 4:39 pm

Sarah pulled herself off the bed, heading for the door. "Alright... I'm sorry." She said opening the door and heading for the elevator. She pressed the down button, sliding into the elevator once it arrive and hitting the ground floor button. They started travelling down, in silence save for the muzak. However, suddenly the lights went out, replaced by the soft red lights of the emergency lights. Sarah groaned out, facepalming. "Fucking seriously?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 4:48 pm

Jessie, carrying the back hurried after Sarah, knowing that she had misunderstood and wanted to clear the whole thing up, though the elevator suddenly stopping stopped her for a moment. "Wow... this must be our bad days or something... so much unfortune can't be true." She then started laughing slightly, bursting into full laughter a moment later. Once she had calmed down, she was about to reach for the emergency button, when an idea popped into her mind.
"Heh, guess this is fate kicking my ass. Guess we got a bit of time now... so, how about it? Wanna hear the story of the abandoned girl? And don't be sorry about it, I didn't meant anything bad earlier, it really is just a rather long thing to tell." Making out in the darkness of the elevator had crossed Jessie's mind too, and she surely would have gone for it, if this wasn't the perfect chance for her to tell Sarah about her past.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 4:51 pm

"Well, since we clearly have time to kill..." She said, sitting down on the floor of the elevator and focusing entirely on Jessie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 5:28 pm

Jessie placed herself next to her meister, eyes going bland while she was recalling all her meories, sorting out the order in which she wanted to present them, finally letting out a huge sigh and lifting her head, eyes gazing back into her past. "'Kay.. So, everything begins with me being abanboned by my parents shortly after I was born, I never found out who they are. They had left me in front of some huge mansion, leaving only a note with my name and that they hoped that someone would care for me. Though I didn't know about this until much later, obviously. The household on whose doorstep I was left, belonged to a rather old and prestigous clan of families owning a high-class school for swordplay. The daughter of the current head and her husband found and took me in and apart from the old geezers, they were pretty much the only nice people around there. they raised me like their own child, always trying to make me feel like I truly belonged there and for the early years that worked. Though only because I was too young to notice the cold stares the other adults gave me. Once I turned 5 I started training at the school, learning various styles of swordplay. Apparently I was a natural, excelling all my peers by far... not to brag or anything. Anyway, jealousy among the other child began to grow and soon I was the target of heavy bullying. I managed to pull through with my sword skills, but yeah... I was alone. Things got even worse, when someone let the truth about me slip to the children, that I had been found on the doorstep. You know... I could deal with all the bullying, I'm strong. But the gazes... the cold stares, being looked at like I was something ugly, alien... something that didn't belong there. That's what really got to me over time, knowing that I was nothing but dirt to most people there. I protected myself by killing most of my emotions, except for the hate and rage I felt, nurturing them unconciously. And one day.. I was 12... I just.. exploded. Literally. I went into partial for at least a day, shooting my fire everywhere, nearly burning the whole mansion and school down. You might have heard of an incident like that from the news... yes, I'm talking about the Ryuko household... And when I was called to the clan-head.. I was prepared to face everything...
But no, I was simply asked to transform again... you know, I had no clue and was scared I'd disappoint by being unable to, but apparently I didn't. Even managed to get into full transformation. Seeing the old man surprised, shocked me. What did he see to react like that? Someone with so much experience being surprised... Anyway, he immediately recognized me, or rather my weapon form as something that had descended from another prestigous family, known for their lineage of sacred flame-type swords. You may have noticed the flames, but did you read the enscription my blade? It reads as Emerald Blaze. Though it's written as Green Jewel Flame. Do you know how I felt? I actually had a REAL family! There was a chance to meet my real parents! To be with my kin!
But nope. My real "family" was even worse than the Ryuko's in that they ignored me except for training me in the proper ways so that I wouldn't shame the lineage. Apart from that, I didn't exist, no sign of my real parents being there, or showing themselves... And I mean it, they were really stuck-up with each other already, but I was just another part of their lineage that had to behave like one... I was treated as an object, can you imagine?! The training was harsh enough to be called abuse. And a few weeks ago... I decided to leave for the DWMA... apparantly the folks I lived at where quite happy about that. They hadn't to deal with me any longer and I learned the wroking of how to be weapon at the same time. they even went as far as to cover anything I needed... even providing me with an unlimited credit card, tche! Tryin' to bribe me into shutting up and behaving, but hell no, they haven't heard the last of me yet. Once I become a death scythe, I'll show 'em. Hell, if they knew I'm lesbian, they'd probably send some assassin after me, heh!
Oh, by the way, you're pretty much the only one who knows about that, or my past for that matter.
Yeah, that's pretty much it, I guess. My life in a nutshell."

The light returned to her eyes, once she had finished talking, now fixing themselves at Sarah, while the weapon was rubbing her neck from the long staring upwards. She was anxious, even abit scared. She hadn't ever told anyone about this until now.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 5:42 pm

Sarah pursed her lips, reaching over to take Jessie's hand and squeeze it. "Well... I guess neither of us have our parents." She said, though why she said it escaped her. Instead she fell silent, just tightly holding Jessie's hand, silently praying the elevator would start moving again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 5:51 pm

The touch of Sarah's hand was bliss for Jessie right now, like an anchor binding her to her reality. She answered much the same way, intertwining their fingers, squeezing her loved one's hand. "Ah, shit... sorry, here I am rambling about how shitty my life was, not thinking about that maybe I'm not the only one who doesn't have it easy. But... who needs parents anyway... we can apparently manage ourselves, without having someone watching everything we do all the time." She shut up after her pathetic excuse of trying to lighten the mood, still squeezing Sarah's hand. On a sudden whim she pulled the other girl into an embrace, wanting to feel her presence and warmth, while at the same time wanting Sarah to feel the same.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 5:56 pm

Sarah wrapped her arms around Jessie in return, patting her back. "Yeah... Who need parents..." She mumbled out, though her tone wasn't one of agreement but rather one of hesitation, as though she didn't believe the words she was saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 6:03 pm

Jessie felt incredibly stupid for blurting out a line like that and Sarah's mumbles only made it worse. The only things she could think of were using the enclosed dark room for some fun, which wouldn't be right, seeing the current mood or giving Sarah the oppurtunity to talk hear heart out, too. She obviously decided to go for the latter. "Sarah... don't hate me for asking, but.. what happened to you in your past and to your parents? You don't have to answer... I just felt like maybe.. you know.. you want to get it out of you?" Jessie internally cringed at her wording of the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 6:09 pm

"It was... My parents were murdered." She said softly, pulling away from Jessie and sitting back against the wall. "My parents died 5 years ago, when we lived in California. It looked like a car accident, but... Earlier last year, we met a Kishin Egg who claimed to be behind it..." She said softly, pulling her legs up to her chest. "My sister hid away after that, and we moved to Death City because it seemed like the safest place. I enrolled the both of us last year, and... Well, now we're here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 6:20 pm

This time it was Jessie's turn to take her meister's hand, squeezing it tightly, while feeling like crap for what she had said earlier about parents being unnecessary. She leaned over to Sarah, placing the girl's head against her shoulder, kissing her hair. "You know what we're gonna do? We'll kick that kishin egg's arse! We'll kill it with fire if you want, 'kay?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 6:24 pm

"Sure... Unless someone gets him first." She said softly, squeezing Jessie's hand back. The elevator lurched, seeming about to move before their was a whining sound in the motor as it winded down, turning back off. Sarah hissed, pulling away from Jessi and tugging off her overshirt, the heat in the elevator starting to get to her. "Fucking fuck..." She cussed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 6:33 pm

"Nope, he's ours, yours! We'll make sure of that." A moment later Jessie was about to jump up, but seeing the elevator come to a stand-still again, prevented her from doing so. And maybe she hadn't noticed the heat until now because she was used to her own flames, but seeing Sarah cuss and pull her overshirt off, made Jessie realize the heat and that she was actually sweating. "Goddammit, I can deal with a broken elevator... but NOT with a broken air conditioner!" She continued with pulling her jacket off and tossing it to the bag, followed by shoving her thigh-highs down to her ankles. "And we just showered, too!"
That remark was aimed at her dress having become partially see-through where it was touching her skin.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 6:39 pm

Sarah groaned slipping further down until she was laying down on the floor, stretching herself out and groaning. "I hate wet heat like this." She whined, hiking her skirt up just a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 6:48 pm

The dress was sticking to Jessie and she was still too hot to fell comfortable, getting more and mor annoyed until she decided to simply pull said dress over head and toss it to where her jacket was. "Fuckit, I don' care anymore." She sprawled herself on the floor, basking in the coolnees of the metal floor until it began to warm up and stick to her. She however had a nice view under Sarah's slightly lifted skirt from where her head was lying, irking her to crak a dirty, implying joke. "You know... I kinda like 'wet heat'..." A moment later a little, devilish smile crawled itself onto her face.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 6:52 pm

"Ugh, I'm already hot enough. Don't tease me." She said softly, pressing her thighs together to block Jessie's view. "You're thinking about starting something, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 7:05 pm

Jessie frowned for a second when Sarah blocked her view, raising her head off the ground and resting it on her hands, still wearing that little grin. "Mhmmm~ Maybe?~"
Truth to be told, she too was fairly hot enough and the thought of increasing the heat by starting something wasn't something she looked forward to. But the prospect of holding her meister, hearing her moan was something she didn't dare to ignore. In the end, she simply raised her eyebrows suggestively.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 7:07 pm

"Mmmm, you'll have to bribe me." She said with a groan, looking up at Jessie for a moment before flopping back against the ground, legs spreading just a bit to give Jessie her view back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 7:16 pm

Jessie thought about it for a moment before answering with another grin, meanwhile back to enjoying her view again. "Mhm, how about I treat you to ANY ice you might find in this city?" She tugged at her sticky bra, in a futile attempt at trying to get some coolness. "And... how does "You can do whatever you want with me." sound? And if I say whatever I mean it." She raised her head a bit to be able to see her meister's reaction.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 7:20 pm

"I don't care, I'm too hot to think about this. Just get over here and do whatever you want." She said in a flustered voice, sliding her skirt down and then pulling her undershirt off, leaving her in her underwear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 7:35 pm

There was no way Jessie would let her wait, if she said it like that. "We have a deal then~" She got up unto all fours, climbing over her meister, digging her knee in between Sarah's legs, slowly grinding against her entrance behind the underwear, while one of her hands busied itself with slowly kneading one of Sarah's breasts. Her head however went down onto the meister's neck, Jessie's tongue starting to lick the area, enjoying the salty taste of her sweat, focusing on teasing the bruise she had left last night from time to time.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 7:41 pm

Sarah instantly mewled out before biting her bottom lip to stifle her moaning, lest someone outside the elevator hear. Her hips rolled towards Jessie's knee, her back arching to fill her weapons hands with her covered breasts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 7:51 pm

In response to Sarah's mewling, Jessie shivered in delight. How she loved the sound of it. To get even more of this out of her meister, she intensified the work her knee was doing, while her hand searchingly slithered it's way under her bra, continuing her massage with more pressure. Her mouth took a momentary break and then moved on to gnaw on Sarah's earlobe. "Mhm? Are we trying to stay quiet, in case someone hears? Mhm~ I won't let you~"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 8:12 pm

Sarah let out another gasp, struggling hard to keep from breaking. She couldn't stand the embarrassment if somebody heard. Her teeth dug even harder into her lip, even as her hips rolled readily towards Jessie's knee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 8:26 pm

As Jessie raised her head again, to judge her meister's expression, she noticed how hard she was trying to stay silent and decided it was time to crank the game up a notch. Thus she removed her knee from Sarah's privates and with both her legs tasked with keeping her steady she could use her other hand to slither between Sarah's panties and her skin, reaching deeper and deeper until she finally entered her, two fingers inserted and coiling around inside. The hand on the meister's breast wriggled a bit to get a hold on her firm peak. "Ahh~ I just changed my mind, I won't let anyone else beside me hear you~" She then moved in, her lips touching Sarah's only slightly at first, to loosen them up, then sealing her mouth with deep kisses.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 8:36 pm

Sarah let out a low moan into the kiss, her walls clenching around Jessie's fingers. Her hips started bucking harder and harder, and her back was almost permanently arching at this point just so Jessie's hand could grasp her breast as fully as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next