Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 8:38 pm

Jessie didn't take the time to express her statisfaction at her successful attack, but instead took after the now prone opponent, kicking the weapon out of his reach and planting her foot on Daugherty's nuts, applying just enough pressure to cause pain, but not injure. She then pointed her blade-arm at his face, the tip only an inch or two away from his nose. "Sooo... I guess that settles it then?! Or do you need me to give you an example of exactly how much more pain my foot can cause you? Or maybe you prefer me using my blade regarding that matter? Though I doubt that you'll be able to use anything down there ever again if I do... So... which shall it be?" Her more than angry gaze then fixed on the bat as she continued her talk. "Also... Spiky-bat. Don't even try, or your meister here might lose a limb or two. My blade is pretty sharp you know, and we wouldn't want me slipping to block an attack from you." While her gaze went to patrolling between the two, her mind analyzing the slightest movements, her concious thoughts were worrying about Sarah. That second kick had packed quite a punch, and Jessie wasn't sure how much damage it might have actually caused.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 8:45 pm

Daugherty strained to lift himself off the ground before collapsing against the pavement. "I yield." He hissed through clenched teeth. His partner transformed, the small teenager pushing Jessie away and kneeling beside his partner, tenderly seeing to him. Sarah had rolled onto her back, taking wheezing breaths. Each breath burned, and she suspected she had a cracked, if not broken, rib.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 8:55 pm

Though Jessie was pissed at the weapon shoving her away like that, Sarah was more important.
"Good choice." She then rushed over to Sarah, carefully examining her torso."Damn that brute, we need to get you to a doc. Nice fight, by the way."
She waved at the gathering of students and teachers, signalling that they needed medical aid, while she herself gently placed a hand on Sarah's tortured chest, channeling her soothing wavelength to lessen the pain. "It's not much I can do, but I hope that helps... also... if you still need a partner, I uh.. think, maybe we could team up?" She realized that this was a kind of weird time to ask, but she had a hunch that this was if anything, the best moment to do it, so she just came out with it, without thinking much.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 9:00 pm

Sarah, too hurt and pained despite Jessie's best efforts to speak, simply gave a thumbs up at both her compliment in regards to the fight and her suggestion that they partner. It was a few minutes, but soon a pair of paramedics came up the stairs, carrying a stretcher between them. They knelt beside Sarah, fitting a mask over her mouth and handing the bag to Jessie. "Squeeze that in a slow even rhythm. It'll help with her breathing." One of the said while the pair worked to get her placed on the stretcher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 9:10 pm

Seeing that Sarah's condition was indeed bad, if she was pained enough to be unable to speak, Jessie refrained from asking more questions, simply trying to be there for her new meister. When the paramedics arrived, she did exactly as she was told, hiding as much of her worries as possible.
"I think she might have cracked rip, or maybe even fractured." She quickly told the paramedics what she thought to be the case, considering the amount of pain and where Sarah had been hit. She then turned her attention back to her, smiling. "Alright then, let's get you all patched up again, meister. I sure hope this Professor Stein from the rumors isn't involved with the treatment. I don't think stitches would suit you." While she was focused on calming her meister, and distracting her from the pain as good as possible, she underconsciously registered whatever the paramedics were doing, trying her best to aid them, or at least to not be in their way.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 9:16 pm

They started carrying her not towards the Academy but down the steps, where an ambulance was waiting. They walked slow enough so that Jessie could keep up, and in turn keep pumping the oxygen bag for her. They loaded her into the back, making sure she was comfortable and providing a spot for Jessie to sit. One stayed in the back with them, pulling up Sarah's shirt off and examining the already forming bruises while the other went into the front, starting to drive them towards Death City General.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 9:25 pm

Jessie felt a bit useless, with all that she could do being pumping the oxygen bag. Sure it was rather important to do that properly, but Jessie had only very limited medical knowledge and as she was sitting down in the ambulance, she made a mental note to not only freshen up her first-aid methods, but also study up on more advanced medical knowledge. However, her thoughts were interrupted, when the paramedic opened Sarah's shirt to examine the bruises. Sarah was quite attractive and thus quite the sight to Jessie, resulting in her face taking on a light red color, especially her cheeks. She hurriedly gave herself a mental slap though, this wasn't the moment to ogle her injured meister. So, to keep her mind busy she turned her attention to the paramedic. "So, how bad is it? Can I help in any way?" The usual questions anyone would've asked, but she couldn't think of something else at the moment.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 9:30 pm

"Actually, yes. I've got a gel here that can ease the bruising. Why don't you give me the bag and you can rub it onto her stomach." She said with a gentle smile, oblivious to the flush in the girl's cheeks. She took the oxygen bag, handing Jessie a small tube of neon blue gel and gesturing to the yellow and purple marks on Sarah's stomach. "Just rub it onto the bruises."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 9:48 pm

Jessie had wanted to get her mind and eyes away from Sarah's body, now she was supposed to rub a gel onto it. Alone the thought of doing so, in conjuncture with her mind already being on the subject was enough to redden her cheeks even further. Still, it would be weird to refuse now, and the paramedic would surely notice something was off. Jessie was actually quite happy, that she hadn't until now.
"Yeah, sure. I hope that works better than my wavelength..."
So she took the gel, and placed some on her fingers, slapping her mind once more, to keep her on track and then slowly started to spread the gel on the colorful bruises, trying to be as gentle as possible. If this was under different circumstances, Jessie would've been able to manage this easily, though this time, distracting thoughts of playing doctor and the likes made the whole thing a difficulty.
As if the feeling of Sarah's bare skin wasn't enough to send sparks through her finger-tips, the ambulance just had to take a bump on the street, causing Jessie to slip farther up with her hands.
In response, she went beet-red, and began praying that the paramedic was too occupied to notice.
She quickly took her hands away, applying some more gel on them and then finishing her job of rubbing gel onto Sarah without further incident. Oh god, Jessie, get your head outta the gutter! This is not the time... sadly... no, stop it, get a grip damnit. She went on with her mental scolding, to keep the distracting thoughts out of her conscious mind.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 9:52 pm

The paramedic was busy on a small tablet, typing in various information she had gathered from Sarah's wallet with one hand and using the other to continue to pump oxygen. The gel took effect immediately, seeping into her skin and lightening the bruises, causing a visual expression of relief to take over Sarah's grimace of pain. Slowly, one of her hands went to one of Jessie's, holding it gently on her stomach for just a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 10:01 pm

At the same time, Sarah's face showed her relief, Jessie sighed out of relief, because the paramedic was indeed busy. Then the next moment, she felt Sarah's hand on her own, which made her smile happily, while at the same time a shower of guilt rained down on her. Oh my God! I basically felt her up a second ago and she's reaching for my hand now! I bet she'd be pissed if she knew how far into the gutter my mind went, when I was supposed to be worrying about her! I really need to learn some discipline! Though all of her internal scolding couldn't stop her from from placing her own hand  on Sarah's.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 10:07 pm

Sarah suddenly started coughing hard, back arching off the stretcher. Blood stained the clear mouth of the oxygen bag, and the paramedic quickly turned to face her, pushing their hands out of the way and pressing on her ribs. She turned towards the front. "Are we almost there yet!?" She called out, looking worried. As if in response, the ambulance slid to a stop, the driver exiting and coming around to open the doors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 10:27 pm

Shock. That was the first and for a few seconds the only thing Jessie felt. One moment it seemed like Sarah had gotten better, the next she's coughing blood. Slapping herself back into reality, Jessie rushed to help with the doors and stay out of the way, but ever close enough to be able to help if anything should happen where she needed to help. "What's happening?! Why- Is it the lung? Oh my god!" Her slippery thoughts and the brief feel of Sarah's chest were washed away in an instant, replaced by tremendous worry, and fear. She only knew Sarah for like an hour at most, but she already felt incredibly close to her. It was ridiculous and terrifying. But she needed a calm mind now, at least until Sarah was under treatment inside the hospital, where Jessie wouldn't be able to help anymore. Until then, she needed to stay strong. Keeping that in mind, she exited the ambulance, her previously red face now pale as snow.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 10:34 pm

The paramedics made no move to respond to her, carrying her inside quickly. "We need to get her into a tank." One of them said. They set her down onto the more mobile stretcher, starting to wheel her through the halls. They quickly led to a room with a large rectangular tank, stripping Sarah down to her underwear and placing her inside . They attached a breather to her mouth, then sealed the tank. It started filling with a green tinged water, soon leaving her floating in it. The paramedics left after that, leaving them alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 10:53 pm

Jessie's head was filled to the brim with so many thoughts that she didn't really take notice of Sarah's bared state until the paramedics had left the room.
Blink.
Blink.
And suddenly Jessie's head was redder than chilis and she felt like steam was coming out of her ears. She knew, she shouldn't, but her eyes were glued to the body of her meister, floating eerily in the green fluid. But no, it wasn't really that eerie, the floating just made it seem a bit unreal.
She stepped up to the tank until her face was inches from it's surface and placed a hand on the glass. And despite it being a bit unreal and her face being as red as it was, she felt relieved and a bit at peace, now that she knew that Sarah was gonna be okay. "That sure was one hell of a first meeting~"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 10:58 pm

A few hours later, the sun close to setting, Sarah had been given a room and a nightgown in which to sleep. No one had come to visit, partially because of her insistence that no one be contacted on her behalf. She looked much better than she had previously, color returned to her and her breath coming far easier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 11:11 pm

Jessie had been standing at Sarah's side for hours, and would've continued to stay there, if she hadn't been urged by a nurse to take a rest and a cup of coffee, while she waited. Jessie had been against at first, but after a few minutes she finally left the room.
When she heard that Sarah had been released from the tank however, she hurried to her room and entered with a big smile. "There she is~ You look a whole lot better now.... though I didn't really mind the view of you floating in that tank either." That last part had come out unvoluntarily and made her blush once again. "Um.. I meant.. to rather... ask.. How're you feeling now? Still hurting?" She caught herself stumbling over her own words and quickly fixed that. While asking, she had placed herself on a chair next to Sarah's bed, fiddling with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 11:15 pm

Sarah gave her a small thumbs up and a small smile. "I've been better... I've been worse, too." She said, letting out a chuckle that devolved into light coughs. "What about the tank?" She asked, having been slipping between consciousness and sleep the entire time in the tank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 11:27 pm

The question left Jessie in a predicament. She could lie, but it was rather obvious to herself that this wouldn't be the last time she'd blush over seeing Sarah, so she decided to go with the truth. Not only because it was the right thing to do, but also because she wanted to see Sarah's reaction. Worst-case she'd be grossed out, and that was a risk Jessie had to take if this partnership was going to last.
"Easy, there, easy.. and uh, the tank. You know. Or didn't you notice? You were naked, except for the underwear. Nice view~" She had said the last part with a bit of teasing in her voice, though it wasn't enough to not make it obvious that she meant what she had said.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 11:30 pm

Sarah blinked a few times, her cheeks tinging a soft red color. 'O-Oh... Thanks. Glad I could..." She trailed off, unable to think of an appropriate way to end the sentence. She instead twirled a finger in her hair, cheeks still blushed a rosy pink, matching her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 11:36 pm

Well, blushing was a good sign wasn't it? It was like the opposite of grossed out. And that intrigued Jessie to tease Sarah a bit. "Mhm~ Glad you could what? Make me hot? I'd really like to know~" She leaned in on Sarah, smiling, with slightly blushed face, placing her hands on the bed for support.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 11:40 pm

"U-Um, I don't know, I've never... I-I've never flirted with a girl before..." She admitted, her blush moving from pink to red. She twirled her hair more insistently, tugging it every so often.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 11:50 pm

Jessie couldn't help but chuckle a bit at this innocent of Sarah. She then shifted her weight onto one arm, taking Sarah's twirling hand with her own. "Don't worry, that's pretty easy~" She leaned in closer, unsure if she should take the next step, if this wasn't a bit soon, but she quickly brushed that thought away, intertwining her fingers with Sarah's. "This for example, works quite well~ Close your eyes..." She was now nearly whispering, closing the last bit of distance between their faces, gently placing her lips on Sarah's. She stayed like that for a moment, before pulling away ever so slightly. "See? It really is easy, isn't it?" A gentle smile followed, reaching up to her now slightly glistening eyes.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 11:59 pm

Sarah's face was now bright red, and the color spread down her neck and onto her upper chest, which was more or less open for ogling because of the cut of the hospital gown she was in. Her breath was shaky and she kept her eyes squeezed tight after the kiss, uncertain. "C-Can I open them now?" She asked, somewhat timidly, the tone unusual for what Jessie knew of the girls temperament.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 12:15 am

Sarah's lips really were soft, just as she had imagined them earlier, and a quick glance down the gown, paired with the oh so innocent reaction from her, made Jessie want to play a bit more. "Mhm~ Wait just a little longer, I'll be right back~" After another small, gentle kiss, Jessie slowly untwined their fingers and hushed to the room's door sneaking out onto the hallway and into a staff room next to it. After searching for a moment she had found what she wanted, and returned to Sarah's room. There she quickly changed into the short nurse uniform, even putting the thigh-high's and headwear on. She then returned to the bed, intertwining their hands again and whispering into Sarah's ear, her hot breath intended to tickle her, while her free hand trailed down to the other girls waist. "You can open them now~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next