Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just your average friendly neighborhood slenderkid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Just your average friendly neighborhood slenderkid Empty
PostSubject: Just your average friendly neighborhood slenderkid   Just your average friendly neighborhood slenderkid I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 9:48 pm

A little girl with a cute pink bow that appeared to big for her head skipped through the neighborhood park at night, waving a stick, singing random songs cheerfully. Little did she know that someone, or something, was stalking her in the shadows. "La la, lalala!~" The girl sang, suddenly a voice of a little boy called from the side "You have a lovely voice~" the boy complimented as he walked into view, wearing a black tuxedo and a huge friendly smile.
"Oh, hello~" the girl replied, unafraid as the boy walked closer, "why are you out alone?" He asked with a friendly tone, upon hearing the question the girl pouted "My mom was being mean, she told me to go back to the house while I was playing with a new friend..", the boy shook his head in disappointment "tsk, tsk, tsk, a kid should be able to play with friends as long as they want" he stated "Hmm, speaking of playing, would you like to play with me? None of my friends can come out at this time" he asked with a puppy face, the girl smiled warmly and hugged him "Of course!~" she beamed.

The boy slowly hugged back, a grin spreading on his face "Thank you~" he chuckled, and suddenly shadowy tendrils started snaking around the girl. The girl let out a surprised gasp and squirmed, but was unable to break from his grasp, "W-wha, what are you doing?" She whimpered, the boy gave her a happy smile "Nothing much, just getting a meal~" he replied with a cheery voice. The girl started trembling "I-i-i-i don't wanna be eaten!" She cried , but the boy merely kept hugging her "I'm not really going to eat you..." he said , the girl looked up at him with puppy eyes, "you promise?" She sniffled, the boy smiled brightly and nodded "just relax". The girl hesitated at first, but then nodded and closed her eyes tightly, after a while of nothing happening she started to be overwhelmed by a feeling, it lasted for a while, it didn't hurt though, and soon the girl's mind was consumed by darkness...

She woke up on a bench, a plate of cookies on her lap, she looked around in a dazed confusion, but then assumed that the boy and the shadows was just a pleasant dream and decided to go back to sleep. This time she woke up in a warehouse, a small table with tea set up on it, and on the other side of the table was the mysterious boy from earlier. The girl statred in awe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours later a search was started by the girl's mother, she went around begging everyone she could for help. While everyone was searching, they failed to notice the trail of cookies and crumbs leading to a warehouse, and the big pink bow laying on the bench....

Back to top Go down

Just your average friendly neighborhood slenderkid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: North America-
Jump to: