Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adrian Than

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Adrian Than Empty
PostSubject: Adrian Than   Adrian Than I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2013, 3:12 pm

Name: Adrian Delano Than
Age 14
Gender Male
Weapon: None
GF/BF: None
Desc: Skinny, pale, brown eyes and hair.
Personality: Highly antisocial, loves his pets, often surprises others with random bursts of strength and speed. He has better control over his soul wavelength then even Stien, making it difficult to beat him using wavelength attacks.
History: His parents were killed shortly after he was born by a witch. She then placed him in a family who she erased their memories with magic. While being raised, he was beaten frequently, nearly everyday. His parents enrolled him into DWMA to get rid of him, hoping he be killed by a witch or a Kishin.
Other: He has random bursts of rage, enchancing his strength and speed greatly.
Have you read the rules?
I love Soul Eater!
Back to top Go down

Adrian Than Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian Than   Adrian Than I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 7:32 pm

Just so you know, fan characters are not allowed to be better than the official characters. Your fan character can't have better control over his soul wavelength than Stein.
Back to top Go down

Adrian Than Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian Than   Adrian Than I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 8:18 pm

It's more of an issue of balance than anything else. Stein had who knows how long to practice to get to the level he was at, so it's just not realistic that a 14 year old new student would be able to out-do him. On top of that, I would like you to add more to his personallity and appearence. Taking out the details about how he fights, he barely has 15 words expleining who he is as a character.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Adrian Than Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian Than   Adrian Than I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 9:31 pm

The previous comments still stand.

If you wish to continue working on this character, put "WIP" in the title.
If you wish to work on this character at a later time, put "Dropped" in the title.
If you do not wish to work on this character at all and want it deleted, put "Delete" in the title.

Otherwise, make the requested changes or it will not be accepted and thus cannot be used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adrian Than Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian Than   Adrian Than I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adrian Than
Page 1 of 1