Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Applying Biology (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Applying Biology (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Applying Biology (Open)   Applying Biology (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 7:33 pm

The classroom was almost entirely empty, despite only being the middle of the afternoon. Anyone looking through the open door would see that the only defining feature was a large table set in the center, with a large, unmoving humanoid figure laid on top. The only motion came from this small splash of colours that circled the table. Melody was very happy that everything had gone through without incident. She was able to get approval for her independent study under Professor Stein, and while he had to leave for a small time, she had a task. She picked up her scalpel, and began to make small incisions on abdomen of the anatomy dummy. Her hand was steady, following the incision lines with ease.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying Biology (Open)   Applying Biology (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 8:35 pm

Isabela was running a little bit late to meet her new partner, but, considering it was her "boss" that held her up, she figured all would be fine. She was a bit surprised that Stine had taken on a new student assistant. It had taken some convincing on her part to get him to accept her, and he only agreed because she had passed college-level biology. It had been her favorite subject and what she had decided to major in. This Melody must be pretty bright, so Isabela was looking forward to meeting her. She made to the Stine's classroom and saw Melody through the open door about to work on a training dummy. "Oh, hello! You must be Melody! I'm Isabela, the professor's other assistant. It's a pleasure to meet you." She said warmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying Biology (Open)   Applying Biology (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 1:15 pm

Melody turned to face the newcomer, expecting it to be Stein until she heard the voice. She quickly went to tidy her outfit, fixing her blue pleated skirt and smoothing out her neon green blouse. She extended her hand for a hand shake, completely forgetting about the scalpel she was holding. "Yes, I am. It is also good to meet you Isabela." Melody realized her mistake before she impaled her co-worker, and quickly swapped the blade to her left hand, her face growing red at her embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying Biology (Open)   Applying Biology (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2015, 12:09 am

Isabela took in the sight of the girl, from her strange clothes to her brilliant orange hair. She clearly wasn't your average student, but Stine had always like the stranger ones. "Sorry I'm late, but out esteemed boss had to give me the rundown before I met you. So, what have you signed on to study? You are a part of the independent study and not just an assistant, yes?" Isabela asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying Biology (Open)   Applying Biology (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 2:29 pm

"uhuh" Melody nodded as she took a few steps back toward the table. She grabbed her notebook from its location next to the dummy, and flipped through the pages. Moving past all the notes and markings written in her flowing script, she found the page that had her instructions from Prof. Stein. They were in a clear and concise English, which was not the best for her, but it did allow for others, such as Isabela, to help. Melody handed the notebook to the other girl so that she could follow her task. "I am to... uh, examine, the body. I have good biology, but not for anatomy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying Biology (Open)   Applying Biology (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 2:48 pm

"Ah, anatomy. Such a fascinating subject. I started with genetics when I did my first study with Stine. I had to beg him to take me on as an assistant. You do well here, and he can open doors for you." Isabela told Melody. She kept on having a feeling that she knew about this girl but she could not figure out why. She was new to the school, obviously, and she had just gotten the independent study. How could she....."Oh! I do know of you. Your the one with the massive crush on him! Oh, how adorable! You'll definitely do well here." Isabela said aloud without thinking too much about what she was saying. She had a habit of getting excited about things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying Biology (Open)   Applying Biology (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 9:00 pm

Melody found herself suddenly missing her voice, barely able to get even the slightest sound out of her throat. She managed a small squeak, simply took back her notebook and moved back towards the table. With her back to Isabela, Melody felt her face grow red and she fumbled with the scalpel, almost dropping the small blade. She tried to go back to making the cuts on the dummy, but her hands were no longer as steady as before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying Biology (Open)   Applying Biology (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying Biology (Open)
Page 1 of 1