Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quote Based World Building Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Quote Based World Building Game Empty
PostSubject: Quote Based World Building Game   Quote Based World Building Game I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2015, 11:26 pm

1. Later Quotes cannot contradict earlier ones.
2. Anyone can join in whenever they want.
3. First a person writes down a text, it can be anything from single sentence to grand speech or song, as long as it's not taken from somewhere. Author provides no context for this quote.
4. Next poster replies by adding who said the above quote and providing any additional context for it, then giing their own quote. And so on. Think of it as climatic fragments of fluff from RPG book or quotes on M:tG cards.

"SNES. Sudden Neural Enhancement Syndrome. Mad Scientists Disease. We don't know where it came from. What we do know is that it changed society forever."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quote Based World Building Game   Quote Based World Building Game I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 2:39 am

-Dr. Stephen Harflung, on the fall of the superpower nation of Grezia.

"Let's make this abundantly clear: You do what I want, or you up in a mass grave."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Quote Based World Building Game   Quote Based World Building Game I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 2:46 am

-Doc Mason, Leader of the Redhold Space Station Mob.

"Gentlemen. Ladies. Uplifted Squid. Tonight, I give to you, SCIENCE! Our tale begins on Earth, late twenty first century. The first cases of SNES were popping up all over the place, panic was being caused, nations were falling...

When, out of the blue, the modern superpowers emerged. I mean that in both a economic slash political sense and in the sense of LOOK AT MY GIANT ROBOT, PEONS!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quote Based World Building Game   Quote Based World Building Game I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 2:48 am

Hera Fitz, former European Union Head-of-State and current self proclaimed queen of the Bridgewood Mental Institution.

"Gentlemen, it has been an honor serving with you. Lay in a course for the middle of the enemy fleet and prepare to overload the reactor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quote Based World Building Game   Quote Based World Building Game I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 4:32 am

- Admiral Francis Vinburgh, Commander of the heroic Flagship "Nostradamus", which self-destructed in the midst of the United Mars Rebellion Fleet and prevented Earth from being lost forever.

"It has recently been proven that the universe is NOT infinite. Newest scientific proof tells us that the universe is indeed just another giant orb, and we are on the inner side. There are now theories being thrown around, whether we can break through to the ourside of the orb, and what might await there."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quote Based World Building Game   Quote Based World Building Game I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 11:57 pm

-Theoretical Physicist Dr. Blair Karazawa, Chairman of the Unified Astrophysics Committee.

"The fact of the matter is that the singularity has been reached. Robots are now as smart, if not smarter than us, and it is only a matter of time before they overcome both the Berkenstein limit and the Humphrey Network inhibitors. I call for immediate recognition of the robot populace as individual citizens to avoid any potential misunderstandings on our half! Robot Rights Right Now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quote Based World Building Game   Quote Based World Building Game I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 8:39 pm

-Jorrik Kelsar, AI Rights Advocate.

"We are at war. From outside our solar system came the things, the machinelike Von. They nested pluto and turned it into a massive factory, spewing out fighters by the thousands. But the Von made a critical mistake. They gave humanity an outside target."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quote Based World Building Game   Quote Based World Building Game I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 8:47 pm

-Retired 5-Star Sol System Armed Forces General Patrick Green, on the use of the XR-0047 "Desecration" Planetary Annihilation System in the Human-Von war.

"If you start to think of time as a singular river, you realize that that leaves for little in terms of variance or change. However, if we imagine time as a pipe, wherein any change made is comparable to the addition of another pipe branching off from what we will consider the 'main' one. It's the easiest way to describe our findings on the truth of the quantum theory of multiple and parallel universes. Anything that can happen, will and does happen."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quote Based World Building Game   Quote Based World Building Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quote Based World Building Game
Page 1 of 1