Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Minecraft Medieval-Fantasy Roleplay Server!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Minecraft Medieval-Fantasy Roleplay Server! Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft Medieval-Fantasy Roleplay Server!   Minecraft Medieval-Fantasy Roleplay Server! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 10:27 pm

Ahoy, there!

Have you got Minecraft, but you've given up playing it, getting a bit bored with the concept?
Or do you play it, but don't know any good servers, and are tired of playing with only yourself?
Or do you just want a damn good server?

Well, I believe I can help you--By directing you to the amazing, spectacular, wonderful
Alaurin Roleplay!

We, yes, are starting out a teensy bit small, but when we're averaging 18 players per day, and every single player is an amazing roleplayer (I should know, I've made it my mission to roleplay with each and every person someday#, you can hardly say that joining this amazing server won't be an absolute roleplaying spectacle! Alaurin's got lore, a nice medieval setting, and other features that allow you to create parts of the world for others to explore--Make a race #It's gotta get approved by the admins and such, but meh) for people and yourself to play as, make an organization, make lore for a magical item (oh, yeah, there's magic too, and you can go all hocus-pocus on each other#, or just make a scene for anyone to join and roleplay in #the type of forum roleplaying that is done on sites like, you know, THIS Soul Eater roleplay site...#!

And, as you know if you have any experience with Minecraft, it's sort of like LARPing #Live Action Roleplaying, it's where you dress up as an Elf or something and beat each other with foam swords), meaning that it's all live, and creates an immersing world, especially with all the mods--that you can add--and plugins--that are on the server--that help specifically to do this!

So, yeah, that's all I got to say, right now... Except for that you should go check it out!
[ Alaurin-Roleplay link ]

Feel free to comment or whatever, if you have questions, comments, or want to point out anything about this post that nearly gives you a headache...
Back to top Go down

Minecraft Medieval-Fantasy Roleplay Server! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Medieval-Fantasy Roleplay Server!   Minecraft Medieval-Fantasy Roleplay Server! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 7:04 pm

Y'know, I've been looking for a good roleplay server lately. I haven't been on minecraft for around a year, so it'd be good to get back into it! Next time I'm on the PC, I'll give it a go. See you there, Spoondum.
Back to top Go down

Minecraft Medieval-Fantasy Roleplay Server!
Page 1 of 1