Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 7:29 pm

Sarah mewled out softly into the blanket, her back arching just softly into the vibrations.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 7:53 pm

Jessie let a chuckle slip, before lowering herself unto Sarah again, their bodies aligning. Her free hand reached around to Sarah's breasts, slowly but thoruoghly kneading one of them while her other hand, still holding the vibrating toy, placed it along Sarah's entrance, gently rubbing it against her panties.
Her mouth busied itself with her earlobe, nibbling and sucking on it.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 7:55 pm

Sarah let out a soft whimper, hands grabbing fistfuls of blanket. She rolled her body back against the toy, biting the blanket to stifle her moans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 8:37 pm

Jessie increased the pressure she was applying with the toy, her mouth trailing down on her neck, the tongue licking here and there, before finding an especially soft spot, carefully biting the girl, she didn't want to injure her after all.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 8:39 pm

Sarah let out an extremely loud gasp, her body arching once more. She shivered, hips rolling more needily towards the toy, returning to mewling into the blankets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 8:45 pm

Jessie's hand trailed from Sarah's breast to her head, grabbing into her hair and turning it around a bit, placing strong kisses on her mouth, while her other hand slowly plulled the fabric of her panties aside, slowly slipping the toy into the meister.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 9:05 pm

Sarah let out a soft moan, her hips lifting up off the bed. She kissed Jessie needily, biting her weapon's bottom lip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 9:11 pm

Jessie intensified both her kiss and the pumping motion her hand was putting into the toy, the other hand trailing back from Sarah's head to her breasts, this time, kneading the other one and taking the peak between her finger, squeezing it.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 9:14 pm

Sarah started bucking harder and harder, letting out soft mewls and moans into Jessie's mouth. It didn't take her long to cry out, clenching around the toy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 9:20 pm

Hearing Sarah's mewls made Jessie go for even more, now pumping the toy hard, fast and trying to add a twisting motion, while her hand practically devoured the breast it was fondling, Jessie's mouth seeking even deeper kisses, while underconsciously enjoying the lingering soreness and pain on the lip that her meister had bitten.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 9:25 pm

Sarah let out another blissful moan, pulling away from the kiss and hugging Jessie, turning around to pull her close. She pursed her lips for a moment before trailing kisses up to Jessie's ear. "I-I love you..." She whispered softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 9:37 pm

Jessie forgot everything for a moment, everything aside from those whispered words. When she returned to reality, she noticed that she had stopped moving and was staring blankly. A blissful smile crept up her face, warmth flooding her body. "I love you, too. I always will."
She returned the whisper to her beloved, having a light, fluttering feeling of happiness inside her, green sparks igniting her hair and eyes, the same fake-flame phenomena that had occured once in the hospital already.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 9:39 pm

Sarah curled up to Jessie, eyes drifting closed. She mumbled the words again, tired and close to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 9:46 pm

Though Jessie was tired, she wasn't sleepy. She still laid herself down next to her Sarah, arranging for her to use Jessie as her pillow and pulling the blanket over them. The repeated those blissful words again, placing a kiss on her meisters', her loves' forehead. "I love you~"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 9:49 pm

Sarah slipped into a half sleep sort of state, mumbling 'i love you' whenever Jessie did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 9:56 pm

Jessie's hand went to combing Sarah's hair while half-awake, repeating the words that meant the world to her from time to time. Her other hand wrapped around the meister, as Jessie was basking in bliss. In her opinion they could stay like this forever.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 10:09 pm

A group of rapid knocks at the door roused Sarah. She pulled away from Jessie, pulling on her discarded clothes and hurrying to the door. There were whispered words once the door opened, and then several moment later she returned, wheeling Jessie's luggage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 10:18 pm

At the sound of knocking Jessie returned to fully awake in a split-second, scrambling to put the bra and the remaining clothes on again. She was just about to rush to the door behind Sarah, when her meister came back already and her mood heightened even more than it already was. "There it iiisss~ Oh my, thank you~ I guess that means I finally moved in..."
She hugged Sarah out of impulse.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 10:23 pm

Sarah hugged her back before falling back onto the bed, rubbing her eyes and yawning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 10:34 pm

Jessie had wanted to unpack, but seeing Sarah this tired made her feel like her luggage could wait. She placed herself next to the meister, still smiling, pulling Sarah close. "Short nap?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 10:38 pm

"Yes please." She mumbled, snuggling up to Jessie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 10:44 pm

Heeding to Sarah's request, she resumed her position as pillow, snuglling the meister closely, wrapping them in the blanket, resting her face in Sarah's hair, a wonderful smell filling her nose and slowly lulling her into sleep.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 10:50 pm

Sarah drifted to sleep as well, snuggling up close to Jessie and using her breasts as a pillow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 4:36 pm

Jessie awoke a few hours later, to the sound of a cat meowing loudly. She groggily opened her eyes, wondering where a cat could come from, after all she was in a closed room. A second later she realized that it was actually her mobile notifying her of someone calling. She was about to lift herself from the bed when she noticed a weight on her. Sarah. Smiling, she reminded herself that she was no longer at "home". She decided to not wake her meister, if her phone hadn't done that already, watching the girls' sleeping face, gently brushing through her bed-hair.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 4:44 pm

Sarah had herself curled up against Jessie, still blissfully asleep. She cough lightly in her sleep, a reminder of the beating she'd taken the other day. Still, she appeared peaceful, shifting just a bit and pulling closer to Jessie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next