Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 5:02 pm

Jessie's free arm curled itself around Sarah's back and waist, gently holding the girl that had captured her heart in a mere day. Upon her cough, Jessie was reminded of how badly she had been injured, hot rage welling up inside her at Daugherty. This wasn't over, at least if things went according to her. Calming herself down, she let her soothing wavelength flow once more, hoping to ease any remaining pain that might still linger inside Sarah. "I'll always protect you.." she whispered into the sleeping girls' ear.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 5:31 pm

Sarah mumbled something in her sleep before snuggling even closer to her, head resting on Jessie's chest.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 5:53 pm

Jessie heard Sarah mumbling, though she couldn't quite understand what she was saying. She was about to return to sleep herself, when her stomach gave another furious rumble, reminding her that she had not eaten anything yet. She wanted to ignore that, too, but being hungry was a very displeasing feeling, keeping her from falling asleep. In the end, she gave in and decided that she had to wake Sarah, though she really didn't want to. "Sarah, Sarah dear, time to wake up~" She chimed softly, before placing her lips on the sleeping girls', intending to wake her softly.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 6:01 pm

Sarah groaned, rolling to her side, away from Jessie. "Five more minutes..." She mumbled pulling a pillow over her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 6:06 pm

Jessie chuckled lightly, sitting up on the bed and grabbing her mobile. "Meanwhile, I'll order some pizza hawaii if that's fine with you..." As she went to dial the number for the delivery, however, she noticed the missed call form earlier and immediately frowned hard. Her "family". "Tche... Can't leave me alone for two days, can they... god." She groaned in a dark and quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 6:11 pm

"Hmmm?" She questioned, picking her head up just a bit and looking at her. "How? I mean who?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 6:27 pm

Jessie continued to dial the number of the delivery service, turning her head around to Sarah. "My so-called family... I don't even want to know what they wanted. Probably lecturing me on some bullshit again..." She pressed the call-button, placing the phone against her ear. "So pizza hawaii is fine?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 9:23 pm

"Pizza...Hawaii?" She asked, clearly not understanding what Jessie meant by that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 9:29 pm

Jessie blinked once, twice, a bit surprised at Sarah apparently not knowing what Pizza Hawaii was. "Tomato sauce, ham, cheese and pineapple." The phone was still dialing.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 9:34 pm

"Oh, Hawaiian pizza..." She mumbled, falling back onto the bed and giving her a thumbs up. "Sure, works for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 9:41 pm

Just after Sarah's reply the phone finally connected and Jessie was greeted by a female voice, friendly but the bore in her voice was omnipresent. Jessie quickly ordered two Hawaiian pizzas, stated the adress and became the answer that it wouldn't take longer than thirty minutes. She hung up and was about to fall back onto the bed when her gazes drifted along her luggage. "So, where should I put my stuff?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 9:45 pm

Sarah shrugged and gestured to her dresser. "There's enough room in there. Just don't move my stuff too much." She mumbled, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 9:55 pm

Smiling, Jessie stood up from the bed and moved her suitcase next to the dresser, laying it down and zipping it open. She began pulling the dressers drawers open, slightly pushing Sarah's stuff so she could fit her own clothes into it, maintaining the same order her meister used. After that she pulled her bathroom stuff and brought it to where it belonged. After a few more necessary things changing their place from suitcase to apartment, the only things left within the case were her tablet computer, a practice sword, a real sword and a small, black box, which Jessie placed under the bed. The swords came to rest on top of the drawer, while the tablet took position in the nightstand's drawer after Jessie had used it to quickly order a few things on account of her credit card. She then came to rest on the bed again, still smiling at the thought of sharing the same room and bed with Sarah from now on.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 9:56 pm

"What was in the box?" Sarah asked with a brow raised, snuggling up to Jessie once she rejoined her on the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 10:01 pm

Jessie wrapped her arms around Sarah's waist, her eyes avoiding the meister's gaze. "Oh... just... some personal stuff.."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 10:03 pm

"What kind of personal stuff?" She asked, planting a kiss on Jessie's nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 10:10 pm

Jessie felt the guilt welling up inside her, but she still responded. "The kind of stuff I want to have near me, safe, but don't want in my sight, my life, all the time.." Her voice was only a small mumble.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 10:13 pm

Sarah gave a small nod, falling silent and snuggling her head against Jessie's bosom. "What did you get with your tablet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 10:21 pm

Jessie's face lightened up with Sarah's change of topic, though she knew that she would one day show her what was inside the box, but she wasn't ready yet. A smile crept along her lips. "A few daily utensils I forgot to bring..." She leaned forward, whispering into Sarah's ear. "... and some surprises~"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 10:26 pm

Sarah shivered just a bit at her whisper, cheeks blushing. "W-What kind of surprises?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 10:41 pm

Jessie smirked, not that Sarah could see that, but her voice carried the same smirk as she continued to whisper into Sarah's ear. "Mhm~ Nope, if I tell you it won't be a surprise anymore, wouldn't it? But you'll like it, I bet." She pulled her head away, her face now inches from Sarah's. "You're a bad girl, trying to get me to spoil the surprise..." She leans in further, one of her hands moving up Sarah's head. "... and bad girls need to be punished~" She whispers onto Sarah's lips, then she suddenly pulls her into a furious kiss, eyes closed to enjoy the sensation even more.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 10:43 pm

Sarah kissed her back, just as passionately but she was most certainly submissive, her lips moving at Jessie's demands. Her arms wrapped around her weapon's, holding her loosely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 11:01 pm

Jessie continued the kiss, only taking time for a short breath before continuing, one hand still in Sarah's hair, while the other moved down from her waist, coming to a rest at her thigh, grabbing into it passionately, while her breasts slowly began getting firm and perky.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 11:21 pm

Sarah let out soft gasps into the kiss, her grip on Jessie tightening. She tentatively leaned forward, lightly nipping at her weapon's bottom lip once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 11:39 pm

Jessie responded in much the same way, gasping, letting out soft moans whenever Sarah would bite her lip, her grip on her thigh tightening, while her leg moved upawrd and into between Sarah's, pressing into her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next