Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2015, 9:03 pm

Jessie left her spot behind Sarah, doing a little bow, another antic she just couldn't leave behind. "Likewise. And don't worry, the little lady must be hungry after all. Dinner doesn't sound bad, though Sarah wanted to order some pizza." Jessie was scratching her neck, tilting her head to have a better reach and thus exposing a certain mark, already having forgotten that it was there. So this was the infamous dinner-vs-pizza predicament. She had never thought that it might be her in this position someday, though a sudden thought gave her a runaway-option. "And we still need to get my stuff, later on."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 9:20 pm

Sarah took Jessie's wrist and led her back down. "I meant pizza for lunch." She teased, skipping the last few steps and then running forward, jumping onto the couch and stretching out, her tank top hiking up halfway up her back.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 2:30 pm

Jessie facepalmed with her free hand, embarassed at her obvious mistake. "Argh! That's what happens if I get nervous..." Occupied with this, she didn't notice the staircase and nearly fell, regaining her balance at the last moment, letting out a sigh of relief. A moment later she noticed her meister's bared back, a devious grin crawling up her face, while she slowly snuck closer, jumping Sarah and thoroughly tickling her sides. "Hahah~ Got'cha~"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 2:33 pm

Sarah started squirming, laughing out loudly. "J-Jehehehessie!" Stahahahahahp!" She squealed, lightly slapping Jessie's hands to deter her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 2:37 pm

Jessie had no intention of stopping though, her tickling fingers running all over Sarah's body, ignoring her attempts to slap her hands away. "Nyope~ I wohon't~" She chimed, enjoying herself just splendidly.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 2:39 pm

Sarah continued to slap Jessie's body, hoping for some leverage to push her off. In the end, her hands pressed into Jessie's breasts, grabbing them roughly and attempting to shove her off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 2:43 pm

Jessie continued her devilish, little play, laughing with her meister until suddenly she felt something grabbing into her breasts, letting out a surprised and quite lewd yelp, while losing her balance and falling onto her back, now sprawled out on the couch, her cheeks flushed. "Ahhhnnn~"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 2:49 pm

Sarah crawled on top of her slowly, leaning down and starting to kiss her. Her hands rested on her breasts, gently squeezing and rolling them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 2:54 pm

Still taken by the rough feeling from a second ago, Jessie was completely defenseless and submissive, joining into the kisses, blushing even further at Sarah's "massage", her hands unable to move for now. She hadn't experienced any... rougher... treatment until now, excited at the new sensation, though unsure if she should ask for more. Her eyes were reflecting those thoughts, giving off an expression of curiosity and yearning.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 2:58 pm

Sarah continued to roughly kiss her, hands slipping underneath the tank top and then pulling off the bra, kneading her bare breasts. Her knee drifted between Jessie's legs, pressing lightly up into her crotch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 3:04 pm

Jessie started moaning into their kisses, the very moment Sarah began to increase her force, shivering at the sensation through the sweatpants, her hips rolling just slightly, while her hands flew up and into her meister's hair, too overwhelmed to start any real reaction. Still, she certainly didn't dislike this, being taken like the other part of the play wanted her. Her eyes began pleading for more, expressing guilt at her inability to return the favor. Though this guilt-trip wasn't that bad either, as she realized a moment later.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 3:07 pm

Sarah pulled away suddenly, winking at her and walking towards her bedroom, swaying her hips teasingly and just daring Jessie to follow her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 3:12 pm

Jessie was just about to complain at the sudden loss of stimulus, leaving her needs unfulfilled, craving for more, when she realized where her meister was going, scrambling to pick herself up from the couch, her face, neck, and chest area flushed red, feeling a damp spot in between her legs. She then followed after Sarah obediently, hooked on her sudden assertiveness, not even thinking about turning the situation around.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 3:14 pm

Sarah was already dressed down to her underwear by the time Jessie got to her room, and her meister was clearly hiding something behind her back, a wicked grin spreading her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 3:21 pm

After Jessie had entered the bedroom, she swallowed hard at the sight of her meister, wanting to know what exactly she had planned, while at the same time wanting to be surprised. Between those captivating thoughts, she somehow managed to close the door behind her before approaching her master, beginning to remove her sweatpants and tanktop, thinking that that was what Sarah wanted from her, while asking a question in a rather unusual hushed, sweet... maybe even timid voice. "What's.. that behind your back?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 3:26 pm

Sarah giggled softly before showing her what it was, a small pink rubber dildo. She shifted her position on the bed so that Jessie could sit beside her, waiting patiently for her weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 3:32 pm

The moment Jessie had finally removed everything aside from her underwear, her eyes went wide at the sight of the toy in Sarah's hands. She was anxious, nervous, as she had actually never used something like that before. She had always been into girls, showing no interest in what boys might have to offer. Still, she crawled onto the bed next to Sarah, thinking about how it might be to have Sarah do something to her with the dildo, curiousity welling up inside her as she offered herself up to Sarah.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 3:36 pm

Sarah pulled Jessie into her lap, her front facing Jessie's back. She reached her free hand up, grabbing one of her breasts and roughly rolling it in her palm. She brought the toy down to Jessie's crotch, rubbing it into her panties gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 3:45 pm

Jessie's mind began to cloud itself in the sensation of being fondled by Sarah, making her breath heavy and hot. She was enjoying being in the submissive position for once, as she had been the one in charge most of the time, even before she got to know Sarah. Her sedated mind sprung back into life, making her gasp at the very unusual feeling on her privates, her hands flinging up and behind her, once again taking hold of her meister's hair, her eyes identifying the toy as the source of this sensation, then turning up to be able to look into Sarah's eyes, deciding that she needed to know something before continuing. "Haaahh~ T-This... This is something I-I'm not used to... I never.. tried that..." She was clearly nervous.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 3:48 pm

Sarah leaned down, planting a soft kiss on her lips. "Trust me... It'll be fine. It'll feel great~" She teased, rubbing the toy harder into Jessie's underwear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 3:57 pm

Jessie was unsure for small moment, before giving a small nod at her meister, taking security from the kiss. "O-Okay~~" She jerked up at the unusual thing rubbing into her even harder, her hips bucking forward just once. Jessie let the sensation sink in for a second, her breath stained with small gasps, before removing one of her hands from Sarah's head, slowly reaching down to her panties, finally pulling them aside, basically granting Sarah permission with this gesture, curious about how it might feel to have that toy inside her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 4:02 pm

Sarah prodded the toy at Jessie's folds before starting to slip it on, capturing Jessie's lips with a kiss at the same moment. Her free hand gently pinch one of Jessie's nipples, teasing the small bud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 4:13 pm

Jessie was already wet enough from the foreplay and excitement, thus making it easy for Sarah to slide the toy inside. She answered Sarah's kiss with her tongue, tensing up and letting moans out into the connection as she felt her nipple being pinched as well as the toy sliding into her, a completely unknown sensation, but it did feel good, just like Sarah had said, weird, but good. This moved her hips into action, slowly rolling towards the small toy.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 4:16 pm

Sarah started to gently pump the toy in and out of Jessie, holding the kiss for as long as possible before separating for a breath, then slamming her lips back against Jessie's. Her fingers continued to tease Jessie's nipple, squeezing and tugging it lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 4:30 pm

Jessie's moans began getting louder and sweeter with the toy's motion inside her, while she was oozing her nectar and rolling her hips needily even more, drowning in the newfound pleasure. Her whole body was bending to Sarah's will, her back arching so that she could feel even more of Sarah's teasing on her breasts. She found time to lull out a single word in the short moment, Sarah took to breathe. "More~~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next