Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Azura Nightveil (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Azura Nightveil (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Azura Nightveil (WIP)   Azura Nightveil (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 7:00 pm

Azura Nightveil (WIP) Azura_nightveil_by_froslassmaniac-d8jmguf

Name: Azura Nightveil

Gender/Sex: Female

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: N/A

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Asexual (Still can fall in love tho. Just not in a sexual way.)

Appearance: 1.68 m

Personality: Mostly interested in "Bad Ass" stuff. Yet clumsy, though she usually brushes it off in such a way that it doesn't even seem like she screwed up. She always has some sort of cocky look on her face, as if she has planned something.

History: Azura was bored by her usual life. So bored that she gave up on school, not paying attention anymore in class. She longed for excitement. Yet her parents never gave her the life she wanted. She was forced to wear dresses, attend boring parties. And going outside was not allowed unless it was for important business. Annoyed by this she eventually ran away from home, bought new clothes that suited her style and traveled to many places and started living on the streets. She did take any job at that time to come by. And then she noticed an article in the news papers that piqued her interest. DWMA was mentioned in the article, and so she decided on going there and giving her life gain an even more interesting turn.

Miscellaneous: N/A

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await! / I love Souleater!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Azura Nightveil (WIP)   Azura Nightveil (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 7:49 pm

Shes ready for review c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Azura Nightveil (WIP)   Azura Nightveil (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2015, 4:47 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Azura Nightveil (WIP)   Azura Nightveil (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2015, 6:10 pm

Okay sooooooooooooo!

Appearance - even though you have a photo you still need to vividly describe her.

Personality - Gimme two more paragraphs. It's a bit short and vague, think about how she would react in different situations.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Azura Nightveil (WIP)   Azura Nightveil (WIP) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2016, 7:09 pm

Azura Nightveil (WIP) SuBGn35

Yume,

This character has not been touched since March, it appears. If she is not completed by the end of the year, she will be moved to the dropped section by staff.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azura Nightveil (WIP)   Azura Nightveil (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azura Nightveil (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Meister Creation :: Inactive Meisters-
Jump to: