Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deathbucks Cafe (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Deathbucks Cafe (open) Empty
PostSubject: Deathbucks Cafe (open)   Deathbucks Cafe (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2015, 9:50 pm

Matt shuffled into the cafe, followed by his black cat, Lucifer, bounding at his heels. He took a moment to look around and made his way to the clerk. He mumbled an order and sat down at a nearby table, with Lucifer in his lap. A waitress came to the table and placed down a steaming cup of hot chocolate. Matt smirked. He's not much for coffee, he never was, unless he needed to stay awake for school projects, or more often, gaming. He took a sip and silently cursed after scalding his tongue. Matt blew on the brown liquid, hoping to make it colder. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a tall figure, with a mop of red hair. He darted a quick look at the stranger, who seemed to be walking toward him. Lucifer purred, and stood up into a defensive position.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Deathbucks Cafe (open)   Deathbucks Cafe (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2015, 12:07 am

Not every DWMA student enjoys to be in their workplace on their days off, but Kennith found peace in it. He enjoyed the atmosphere, the delicious desserts, and the opportunity to help Boss out in a time of need. Honestly sometimes boss needs yo almost force Kennith to take time off, but he wasn't a bad kid. Boss did worry about his employee's social life. Kennith wasn't the most talkative guy.

Kennith sat at a table close to the counter and the window. It had a nice natural light in that area. Kennith was sitting down drinking his chocolate milk when he spied another customer come in the door. Normally Kennith would simply turn back to his drink, but one thing stood out about this boy that entered the Cafe. He had a kitty!

Kennith adored animals, at times they were the only ones he can talk to. Kennith simply looked at the customer and cat for a moment. He really wanted to get a closer look at the furry creature, but was that the best thing to do? Kennith decided there was no harm in asking the owner if he could just pet the kitty.

He built up his courage and made his way slowly towards the cat owner's table, his hand clutching his right arm. Upon reaching the table Kennith lightly asked, [b]"Umm, parden my asking but... I was wondering if I might be able to pet your kitty?"[\b] Kennith was obviously nervous but that was every time he talked to a stranger. He was amazed he was even forming real words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathbucks Cafe (open)   Deathbucks Cafe (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2015, 4:27 pm

Matt was surpised by the question. It was, in fact, the thing he least expected from the redhaired strangert. Uhhh, yeah sure, go ahead, he doesn't mind," he mumbles. Matt isn't used to talking to peolple. He's just really shy. The guy bent down and scratched Lucifer behind the ears. The kitten purred affectionately, and lowered his defensive position a little. Matt assumed that the next thing to do was to make small chat, in order to keep awkwardness at bay. "Soo, um, are you... a student? At the DWMA?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Deathbucks Cafe (open)   Deathbucks Cafe (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2015, 2:03 pm

Kennith was very good with animals, he was cautious but not fearful. He showed he wasn't there to intimidate or hurt but show his affection. He once purred along with a cat outside his dorm window. So Kennith made sure to send the right signals as he leaned down a bit and softly scratched the cat behind the ears. Kennith learned a lot of animals love to get there ears massaged or rubbed.

Kennith then turned his attention to the owner when he asked Kennith a question. "Oh, umm yeah. I'm a weapon at the academy. I'm a..." Kennith had to compose his thoughts as to not say the wrong thing about his weapon form. Some people aren't big on the idea of a weapon made out of pure blood. "...a Broad Sword. My dad is a sword too, and my mom is a Meister." Kennith almost shuddered at the mention of his dad but was able to hold it in.

"Umm, how about you? Are you a new student?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathbucks Cafe (open)   Deathbucks Cafe (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2015, 5:19 pm

Matt smiled internally. He had finally found a potential partner. He knew the guy might already have a Meister, but it was worth a try. Matt was in desperate need of a weapon. How could he possibly survive at the DWMA without something -ahem- someone to use on missions? Swords were his preferred weapon anyway. " Actually, I am. A Meister, to be exact. Uhh, say... do you have a partner already?" Matt asked nervously. He really was pushing his social interaction limits. Lucifer kept purring as the stranger petted him.

This made Matt think. What would happen if he didn't get a weapon? Would he fail enough missions to get expelled? Or would they provide him with a weapon? What if they didn't get along? Matching soul wavelengths is something Meisters and their weapons need to perfect, and that is extremely hard to do when you don't get along with your partner.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Deathbucks Cafe (open)   Deathbucks Cafe (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2015, 6:41 am

Kennith's face turned a little red when he was asked if he had a partner. He hasn't really had much luck due to his, 'condition.' But he has gotten better since then. He was actually able to turn into his weapon form without any problems. But even so, was he ready to partner with someone?

Kennith was still petting the kitty when he answered Matt's question. "Well, to be honest... I haven't really had the easiest time finding a partner..." He admitted nervously. Although who knows, maybe this new guy was his desti ed partner. He guessed there was only one way to find out. "...umm w-would you mind terribly if I asked... I mean... umm would you like to... try wielding my weapon form?" Kennith was more nervous right now than he was in Weapon Class. And he had a real hard time in there. He hoped he really was better with his transformations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathbucks Cafe (open)   Deathbucks Cafe (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2015, 7:07 pm

A sense of victory rushed through Matt. Maybe he actually will get a weapon. He wasn't going to be kicked out of the DWMA. " Yes, I will, if that's okay with you, ” he said quietly. Matt hoped that he would be a good enough Meister for this guy. "I’m Matt, by the way," Matt reached out his hand.

He’s never really talked to someone so much after his parent’s death. The most he’s talked to someone was with Lucifer, who happens to be a cat. He’s not insane, he’s just lonely. A friend would be a nice thing to have.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Deathbucks Cafe (open)   Deathbucks Cafe (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2015, 3:44 pm

Kennith took a sigh of relief, but he was still nervous as hell. But this wasn't a great time or place for a freak out. Kennith closed his eyes and breathed deeply. When he opened them again he smiled. "Sorry about that, I'm Kennith. Nice to meet you. Okay, here we go... I hope."

Kennith with his hand still holding Matt's. He closed his eyes so he could concentrate. 'Okay, no freaking out. Just remember what she tought you. Visualize the weapon... concentrate... be calm.' The next moment, Kennith glowed a bright red and his body morphed into a mass of blood. Coming together to form a perfect blood red Broad Sword that appeared in Matt's hand.

As Kennith opened his eyes he could only hope he didn't just spout out blades and hurt someone. When he opened his eyes he saw the familiar abyss of his soul room. Through a little window he was able to look out and see Matt. He took an excited and released breathe before calming down to make sure he didn't lose concentration. "Thank heavens."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathbucks Cafe (open)   Deathbucks Cafe (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 7:52 pm

Matt drew in a short, shuddering breath. That guy had just turned into a blood sword! Matt didn't want to sound rude, so he didn't complain. Every weapon deserved a Meister, and Ken was a hell of a weapon anyway. It still was a little weird that he was holding a mass of solidified blood, though, but he could adjust.Matt swung him around a little, testing his weight and length as a weapon. I could get used to this, he thought. "Wow," Matt murmured to himself. He's never wielded something with such a strange texture before. It felt as though he was holding a sword made out of dried clay. Matt was really curious as to how Ken came to be a blood weapon. Come to think of it, he hadn't really ever heard of blood weapons. Were they different from normal weapons? Were there specific dangers to wielding them?
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Deathbucks Cafe (open)   Deathbucks Cafe (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 3:30 pm

Kennith was glad nothing dangerous happened. As Matt held him Kennith was slowly starting to feel a bond between souls. It was, strange, he wasn't sure what to think about it. But he wasn't scared, for once he wasn't nervous about anything. He felt like someone was...well supporting him somehow. The reflection of Kennith in the blade blushed and turned around when Matt said "Wow."

"Ehehe, it's not anything special... I mean, it's only a sword..." Kennith's reflection grabbed his other arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathbucks Cafe (open)   Deathbucks Cafe (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 6:36 pm

Matt turned Ken over and studied the smooth, red curves of the blood sword. He was indeed impressed. The feeling felt weird at first, since he hasn't felt that way in a long time, but soon, he recognized it. "Even so, it's an AMAZING sword!" he said excitedly. He felt more comfortable with Ken than he has with someone in years. His only friend was a kitten, and he hasn't really had much time to make friends in between the living on the streets and struggling to live. He could feel their soul wavelengths matching and suddenly realized they were the perfect team. "Partners?" he asked, shyly.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Deathbucks Cafe (open)   Deathbucks Cafe (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 7:15 pm

Kennith was surprised, he never thought he would ever hear that question. "Y-You mean it? You want to... be m-my partner?" Kennith's blush had taken over his face. He tried to calm down as he waited for a confirmation that he just heard what he thought he heard.

Kennith always thought he would be an outcast because of his uncontrollable blood, but even though he was shocked, he was strangely calm. Kennith clenched his fists in front of his chest and donned a serious face and nodded. "I will do my very best!" He shouted still in his weapon form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathbucks Cafe (open)   Deathbucks Cafe (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 1:48 pm

Matt was happy, for the first time in a long time. He'd found a weapon, and a friend. Ken was serious about this, and so was Matt. They will strive to be the best team ever known to Death City.

"
And so will I!" Matt said enthusiastically. "And.. um... If you need anywhere to stay, we can be roomates, since I've got an extra room," he mumbled.

OOC: Ready to wrap this up and move on to a mission?
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Deathbucks Cafe [FINISHED]   Deathbucks Cafe (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 8:00 pm

(Ooc: Seems like the best course of action.)

Kennith took a second of concentration to change back to his human for in front of Matt. Kennith gave the offer some serious consideration. How would he tend his garden on the grounds? He supposed he could always replant. That is if Matt didn't mind... "Well, I'll have to get a few things but... sure... that would be nice" Kennith went to pet the cat again before the two walked out of the cafe, discussing their new lives together as partners.

Boss nodding his head, his way of celebrating Kennith finding someone he could call a friend.

(Ooc: "Boss" is the owner of the Cafe just to make that clear. And he is also Kennith's boss. END THREAD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathbucks Cafe (open)   Deathbucks Cafe (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 8:02 pm

OOC: A tear literally came out of my eye as I read this. Matt's house is in the residential area and is called Matt Astroseph's apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathbucks Cafe (open)   Deathbucks Cafe (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deathbucks Cafe (open)
Page 1 of 1