Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Annika Fujino (Done)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Annika Fujino (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Annika Fujino (Done)   Annika Fujino (Done) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 6:50 pm

Annika Fujino (Done) Mystyl10

Name: Annika Fujino

Weapon: A magic staff! (But she can also use hand magic)

Animal Form: Red Fox

Mantra: Foxy!

Love Interest: N/A

Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: Annika has slightly tan skin and emerald-green eyes. Her ridiculously soft hair, is mid-thigh in length, and is a beautiful orange colour. Her teeth are normal, except for her canines, which are extremely long and sharp. Annika is rather skinny, but her large curves make up for it. She stands at 6,2", and weighs 112 pounds. Furry fox ears poke out from the top of her head, and a fluffy fox tail emerges from her tailbone. Her head is slim, her arms are a perfect length for her body, and she has very smooth and soft skin. She keeps herself very well groomed and healthy.

Wardrobe: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=152793940

Personality: Annika is very happy-go-lucky. She is kinda dopey and clueless, so if you're on a mission to kill her, just stand near her for a while and she'll probably bound over to you. She's...... Not the sharpest tool in the shed. Probably because she was expelled from elementary school in grade five, after the incident. Annika is really innocent. She can be too cute to handle sometimes. She's quite the bubbly air-head. Plus, Annika is so derpy, that she could be focusing completely on walking, and still run into a pole that's flashing lights and playing music, twice..... In a row.

History: Annika was born and raised in Death City. Her childhood was normal and her parents were very nice people. When Annika turned ten, it was a Wednesday, so she was in school. This day, was the day when she found out about her powers. She was just sitting in class, drawing a fox (Annika felt a strange connection towards foxes when she was little. They would always approach her and let her pet them.), when suddenly, her normal, human ears, disappeared, and little fox ones popped out of the top of her head, and her tail bone lengthened and formed a cute little fox tail. Annika's teacher called her parents, who then took her to the hospital. The doctors tried numerous things, but only came up with one result. Annika's parents were mortified. They grew scared of their daughter and sent her to the government, who then experimented on her. Annika was scared, sad, and lonely. So she taught herself how to use her powers when everybody was gone, and she was alone in her cell, and broke out. Now, she roams random forests, singing to the birds, and of course, the foxes.

Miscellaneous: Annika loves ice cream, and is always eating some (I still don't know how she gets ice cream without leaving the woods). She often makes cute little sounds without noticing it. She will love you forever if you scratch behind her ears. She likes fights to be fair, so if there is anything that is giving her opponent a disadvantage, she will immediately take care of it so that there are no more disadvantages. She is scared of nothing because (Just like pinkie pie, or someone) she finds anything funny. Behold! Annika's staff!

Annika Fujino (Done) 21lmRjozSBL._SY300_

Annika is amazing at singing.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Annika Fujino (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annika Fujino (Done)   Annika Fujino (Done) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2016, 11:03 am

I cannot believe that no one has ever looked at this app.

Quote :

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"
The rules have been changed, so if it's not a problem, please read them once again.

Quote :

She's...... Not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Fewer dots, please. Trust me, It'll make the app look better

Quote :
She is scared of nothing because(...)
How can she be scared of nothing? You wrote in her history that Annika was scared when the government took her and experimented on her. (By the way: why would any government do this?) She was raised in Death City, right? As we all know Death City is a place where the DWMA is located, so there's no way that her parents didn't know what a witch is.

I'll accept your character when you fix all the little things I've mentioned.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Back to top Go down

Annika Fujino (Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Witch/Sorcerer Creation :: Inactive Witches/Sorcerers-
Jump to: