Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) Empty
PostSubject: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 6:01 pm

Deep in the wilderness of India you'll find a temple covered in vines. The temple had a beautiful mural of a large, bright yellow snake wrapping around the entrance. There is a warning, carved deep into the entrance of the temple.

"आप उन्हें देख से पहले वे तुम्हें देखने के लिए , सांप के खबरदार।
Āpa unhēṁ dēkha sē pahalē vē tumhēṁ dēkhanē kē li'ē, sāmpa kē khabaradāra."

Beware of the snakes, for they see you before you see them.

Deep inside the temple Sanji sat on a stone throne, whispering to his snakes. "हम दुनिया पर राज करेंगे
Hama duniyā para rāja karēṅgē..." We will rule the world... A large Indian Cobra nodded his head, hissing softly back. Sanji reached over to the side of his throne, grabbing a handful of gems. The large rubies and sapphires shone brightly in the reflection of his eyes. A saw scaled Viper began slithering between Sanji's feet, hissing softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 8:25 pm

"Ugh, I hate tropical weather, and this sweltering heat really isn't helping," Matt complained, using Ken in sword form to cut vines that were blocking the way. "I'm almost compelled to take my scarf off, and I never do that."

He burst through a dense foliage and stopped, looking at a vine-covered temple. He felt a soul wavelength inside, along with a ton of other smaller souls, which were probably snakes. "
This is it," he said, suddenly shuddering. He wasn't particularly fond of snakes and the fact that there were so many in one building just made him feel extremely uneasy. The only time he's seen one was when he was walking around a field and noticed a long cord in the grass. He stepped forward and it had slithered away. This was his first mission, though. He had to stay calm, and to learn how to fight with Ken. Matt wasn't really used to having a living weapon. He usually only used stone swords and the like.

"
A-are you r-ready, K-ken?" he asked, looking at the blood sword.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2015, 8:49 pm

The reflection of Kennith looked at his partner through the blade's reflection. "Well living in a dessert so long I'm actually used to it." Ken was then swung a few times to clear some more foliage for Matt to walk through. Kennith did offer to do so, but as he was swung through multiple leaves and stocks, he was starting to feel a little dizzy. Which of course he kept to himself. He was trying to stay calm, which was a lot easier when Matt held him in his hand. "Yeah, others would probably question your scarf in this heat, but..." Ken's reflection lifted his hand to his face so his fingers could feel his bandages on his face. "...I understand."

Kennith never removed his mom's bandages either. He always felt close to home with them on. They then entered a clearing where they could see the temple from the Intel. Kennith's reflection took a loud gulp. "Yeah... I guess so." Through his reflection he could see the giant stone building with vines hanging over the stone frame like an angry snake. "Y-yeah, lets head ins-side..." Matt started to walk towards the entrance, leaving Kennith a moment to think.

"Matt... when we get in there, well. These snakes are dangerous under this evil soul's influence. Some are very poisonous so... don't hesitate to use me as needed. I feel bad for the snakes but, we can't risk it in a place this closed in..." Kennith was preparing himself too. He might not be able to control his blood completely, but through his life he always knew that his blood had healing qualities. If he had to, Kennith could use his own body to stop Matt from being poisoned. The DWMA had given them some anti-venom but it wasn't much. They went to enter the temple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2015, 1:09 am

((OOC: ERMAGERD, KEN IS THE BEST OC I HAVE EVER RP-ED WITH))

Matt stepped into the center with a loud sigh. The cheery sounds of the jungle were immediately cut off and everything suddenly became spooky. Matt looked around, gripping Ken's hilt and slowly walking forward. A hiss escaped from the wall, and Matt's head darted in that direction. A snake glared at him, its tongue snapping forward. It wasn't assuming an attacking stance, so Matt supposed it was just gathering intel. Matt flew forward, wind whipping around him, and sliced the snake's head in half in one quick, smooth gesture. It didn't have time to react, but a pained shout could be heard from the heart of the temple. Smirking, Matt kept walking, and the air began getting more stale the deeper they went.

Matt strolled through the building, hunched over, ready to attack, or defend. Hissing came from every direction, which was very unsettling. He reached a large room with vines covering a doorway in front of him. Frowning, Matt stepped inside, then heard the door sliding shut behind him. "
Nope, not today!" Matt shouted, kicking a large rock underneath the door, which was now open enough for him to ext in case of an emergency. Snakes slithered to the center of the room. Matt stepped back, against the wall, shaken up, but not frightened. One of the animals strayed from the group and Matt winced and stepped on its head. The creature gave one last hiss before its body went limp. "I think I should get out, but then we'd have no way of getting forward. Should I fight?" he asked, looking at Ken quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2015, 1:18 am

A large, bright yellow anaconda noticed the two boys immediately. It tightened it's muscles in agitation and let out a loud, menacing hiss. The dark brown boa next to him slithered into the temple, passing the word to the other snakes. hiss, hissssssssssss. (Some bozos have showed up - tell the boss.)

The word quickly passed to Sanji who tossed his jewels to the side of his throne. " वे किसकी तरह लग रहे थे? एक एक हथियार था?
Vē kisakī taraha laga rahē thē? Ēka ēka hathiyāra thā?"

what did they look like? was one a weapon?

His snakes nodded their heads in unison. Sanji growled with anger and stood up, walking to the trunk behind his throne. " कुछ DWMA वासियों .... हम उनकी देखभाल कर सकते हैं।
Kucha DWMA vāsiyōṁ.... Hama unakī dēkhabhāla kara sakatē haiṁ."

some DWMA brats.... we can take care of them.

Sanji pulled out a thin, indian style sword and mock sparred with an imaginary partner. "अरे हाँ, वे अंग्रेजी बोलते हैं
Arē hām̐, vē aṅgrējī bōlatē haiṁ!"

oh yea, they speak english! Sanji said with a laugh. "English, english, english!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2015, 1:19 am

ooc: sorry my replies take forever and are short, i'm trying to incorporate hindi into my posts due to the fact thats the language spoken where he is.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2015, 4:58 pm

(Ooc: @Matt: Well thanks man ^//^ that makes me feel really great. I guess learning from an intermediate site with your first RP pays off.

@Myra: You're fine Myra. I for one appreciate your initiative to make the Mission more realistic. Aces! ;3)

Kennith wasn't a fan of dark, closed in, spaces. He wouldn't say he had a serious phobia, but being in a place where you can barely see in front of you, and the place was cramped enough you could slip over a snake at any moment... It was a little frightening. Kennith did his best to stay calm by focusing on looking for snakes that may attack. There was one snake that had surveyed them, until Matt sliced it in half. Kennith didn't want to hurt the animals, knowing all animals souls were innocent unless corrupted by an evil force. He kept reminding himself that the snakes were controlled by the Kishin Egg. It didn't make it much easier though. Matt loved animals, even ones labeled as dangerous or creepy, they just acted the way they did to survive, and humans weren't the best at being calm when they met a snake.

When Matt and Ken entered a large open room that appeared worn by time, he heard the sound of the stone sliding down. "Matt!" Kennith shouted to warn Matt, but he was already aware and reacting to the situation. Kennith sighed as the rock left a small opening in the doorway. Kennith saw the snakes gather in the center of the room. He winced strongly when Matt crushed the one stray snake. Kennith heard Matt's question and dreaded having to answer. He closed his eyes for a moment until he came to the most logical conclusion.

"We... we need to stop this." Kennith looked up at the group of snakes and took a deep breath. "Matt, we have to... fight. To stop this man... this monster, from hurting anyone else! Here." Kennith's solid sword blade turned to a glob of liquid blood for a moment until it formed into a thinner yet longer blade. "This should help you avoid being bitten. Try to stay out of striking range... I'll watch your back for any surprise attacks. We can do this... just be cautious." Kennith said, trying his best to stay calm himself. He didn't know how he would live with himself if Matt got bitten, or worse...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2015, 6:39 pm

As the snakes slithered closer, Matt looked around the room, to see if he could find any tactical advantages. A lone vine hung from the ceiling against the wall. It looked rather sturdy, but Matt wasn't too sure. It was, however, better than nothing. Shuddering, he ran forward, trying to dodge any snakes he could see. Matt grabbed the vine and twirled it around his hand, to gain more stability. Various multicolored snakes hissed and snapped at him, but he dashed up the wall in time. Matt was now hanging from a vine above a room full of snakes who wanted nothing more than to kill him. But he couldn't give in. Matt swung around a bit and flew toward the door. He tripped and stumbled a little, skidding to a stop in front of a large, Inland Taipan.

"
Oh, shit," he muttered. Should he kill it? What if that angered the other snakes? Matt decided to do something better. He grabbed the snake's head, whimpering slightly. What he did next will linger at the back of his mind forever. Using his bare hand, he ripped out the snake's fangs. It hissed in pain and tried to flee, but Matt kept a firm grip. After he was done, he hurled the snake into the crowd with the others and put the fangs in his pocket, lest they come in handy later. Stepping forward, Matt assessed the situation. The stone door was shut tightly, and only something extremely strong could open it. "Umm... K-Ken? Is it possible for you to turn into blood and slide u-underneath the door, t-then solidify enough t-to open it a little? T-then I could place a rock under it," he half-asked, half-said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2015, 8:42 pm

Every time one of the snakes were killed Sanji gasped in pain. His friends! His beloved! They were out there fighting for him! He snapped his fingers and a large andaconda emerged from the shadows. It was easily the largest snake in the world. It's head wouldn't be easily cut off. Sanji climbed onto it's back and together they rode out of the throne room. They were in the hallway that connected to the room the students were in, the room where his pets were getting slaughtered.

The snakes in the death room suddenly stopped fighting and slithered into little holes in the wall (made specifically so the snakes could freely travel throughout the temple.) Sanji could hear the boy asking his weapon to turn into blood and squeeze under the door. When the weapon would appear, Sanji would be waiting, ready to stick the sword through his heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2015, 8:48 pm

((OOC: I fucking gasped, Myra. Oh, shit is getting real.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2015, 9:02 pm

OOC: it wouldn't be a mission if it were easy ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2015, 9:22 pm

((OOC: I am shuddering, but at the same time am anticipating Idoc's post))
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2015, 10:39 pm

Kennith was highly disturbed by Matt ripping out a snakes fangs. He understood they were dangerous, but that seemed a bit too extreme. He actually felt it was a type of torture. But he realizes they are in a serious situation and under the circumstances he didn't have the luxury to be thinking about things like that. Kennith was a bit unsure...no, he was completely unsure if that plan would work. His blood did a lot of crazy things but it never flipped a car or knocked a chunk out of a wall or anything like that.

"Umm... umm... wait, look!" Kennith said as he saw the snakes slithering into the holes in the wall. Not one staying back to fight. Kennith decided it would be better for him to turn back and examine this... odd event. He materialized in front of Matt with his hand holding up his chin in contemplation. His other arm crossed against his chest.

"Why would the snakes just... leave?" Kennith asked himself mainly. He turned and looked at the door. He walked over to it and started to slide his hands around to look for anything out of the ordinary. He wasn't able to find anything very noticeable so he looked towards Matt. "There is definitely something wrong here... I mean, more than the snake attacks..." Kennith, honestly, was more scared at the fact the snakes left when their back was against the wall, literally.

"I don't like this... I have a bad... Matt, watch out!" It was actually remarkably impressive how Kennith had jumped to save Matt while also warning him. For during his "investigation" he noticed only just in time the opening door. The door they were trying to get through. Which meant Ken's hypothesis was right. The Kishin Egg was coming to them, and an Anaconda almost practically ate Matt. Kennith got up as quick as he could from the dusty floor and helped Matt up.

"Are you okay?" Kennith asked only to have the Anaconda strike at him, but just before impact was made, A series of blood blades burst through Kennith's chest like an alien in that movie. Only it worked more like a porcupine lifting it's quills to protect from an enemy. The snake had took it's head back and went back into a striking position. Kennith grabbed Matt's hand, and the next second he was now back as the sword in his Meister's hands. "U-u-use me to block it's attacks... I-I can handle it..." Kennith was still a bit shaken up, but this was actually a time when he was thankful he had overprotected blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2015, 6:30 pm

((OOC: My anaconda don't- my anaconda don't- my anaconda don't want none, unless you're Sanji, son! xD))

Matt was quite dumbfounded by the sudden turn of events. He was starting to believe this must've been some sort of error, a 4 star quest being put in with the 2 stars. Maybe it was because this was his first mission? Either way, he didn't care because he was going to beat the snake crap out of the seemingly powerful Sanji and his meddling anaconda, too. That thing was huge. It snapped at Ken, and Matt's heart leaped. He was starting to get pretty attached to him, which happens to Matt whenever he happens to become close to someone. That's only happened to him once before, and those people ended up being killed by a Kishin egg. Matt vowed to try not to get too attached, although he knew that was impossible. He couldn't live with himself if Ken died, though.

Matt wasn't too sure about using him to block that snake. Hardened blood and all, could Ken really block that mutant abomination? He'd managed to withstand its past attack and there was nothing else he could do so Matt took a leap of faith. The anaconda snapped at him, also snapping him out of his thoughts. Matt blocked it, sparks flying away from the collision. Ken seemed unfazed, but Matt tried to be careful, also muttering the usual "
Sorry!" every once in a while. At last, the snake seemed to be tiring out. Matt took this opportunity to shift to the offensive, but he knew there was no way of beating that thing using sheer strength. Mental strength will also be needed, but- could they? Might as well try. Matt cleared his throat. "Soul Resonance!" he yelled, startling the snake, and probably also Ken. Sanji watched on, like Julius Caesar watched gladiators fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2015, 6:44 pm

ooc: for the fun of it, let's say the anaconda is this big:

Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) 15_zpsx0yxnqa7

Sanji cackled madly as they barged into the room. "Hello ssssssstudents!" He cried out cheerfully. He stood on top of the snake's head and bowed. "I'm asssssuming that i'm todayssssss lessssson! Hehe! Although i'm honored, i'm afraid you'll have to fail!" His accent was strong, but he could be clearly understood. His skin was scaly and had a green hue, his keshin transformation making more like a snake and less like a man every passing day.

He tossed in sword into the air and caught it, doing a dramatic spin. (His sword is like the ones on aladdian?! I forget the name ugh it's super curved?!?!?!) "Sssssssso let'ssssss dance!" He added with a wink.

It was then the other snakes started to secretly reemerge. They were stealthy, slowly surrounding the boy. All of these snakes were venomous, quick and deadly. Sanji knew his large andaconda wasn't going to fit in this room. The chamber he was in before had plenty of room and even lead outside. "Get back to the throne room!" He ordered quickly. The snakes retreated back into the holes. The andaconda turned around and quickly headed back to the throne room.

Spitting vipers lined the ceiling, waiting for the boys to pass by to spray them with venom.

Last edited by Myra on March 31st 2015, 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2015, 6:44 pm

ooc: dude i'll add more give me a bit
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2015, 6:55 pm

(Ooc: For the future Myra, that sword is called a "Scimitar")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2015, 1:32 am

Fixed it!
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2015, 4:04 pm

Kennith was able to hold off the attacks well enough, but they couldn't block forever and they needed to find a way to deal with the awful giant serpent. Kennith was trying to think up a plan when Matt stated something surprising. S-Soul Resonance? Now? Was that even possible? Would it even work? Was it that simple? Like riding a bike?

Kennith was unsure, so unsure he had froze. He didn't know what he had to do. It wasn't until Sanji and his monstrous snake started to slither away that Kennith came back to his senses. Before he said anything Matt had started running down the hall after the snake.

It was almost sheer luck that Kennith was looking towards the ceiling when the spitting vipers made there ambush strike! In a flash Kennith transformed in front of Matt, his back facing the snakes. He held up his arms to shield Matt's face. "Close your eyes!" He shouted as he could feel the venom splash on his black and white jacket.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he thought about their next move. He had a glance at Matt's scarf and he got an idea. "Matt, wrap your scarf around your face to shield your eyes from the venom, I'll use my hood." Kennith then placed his hood over his head and pulled the strings to tighten it over his face for better protection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2015, 7:22 pm

((OOC: So how about that Resonance? *nudges Idoc and winks*))

"Uhh, y-yeah, I'm fine," Matt stuttered, pulling up his scarf. Ken's jacket was now stained by the snake venom, and Sanji seemed to be enjoying himself. "You seem to be having too much fun," he shouted, shifting his attention to the snake man, who licked his lips with his forked tongue. The very sight of him was revolting, a human-snake hybrid.

Matt got an idea. He jumped up, and yanked one of the snakes hanging above. Matt then killed it by twisting it, and Sanji winced in pain. "
Maybe we can weaken him by killing the snakes, then attack him," Matt murmured to Ken.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2015, 7:25 pm

(Ooc: Patience Matt, trust me I have a plan ;3 )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2015, 7:46 pm

((kk ^-^))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2015, 10:39 pm

Sanji was in the middle of his giant throne room now, standing on top of the anaconda. He was pissed off that they were harming his precious friends. "Ssssssssstop hurting them!" He demanded, placing his hands on his hips. Why were these kids so ruthless?! "What do they teach you in that damn ssssschool anyway?!" He yelped as he hopped off of his giant snake.

He stood in front of the pair and brought his sword into a sparring position. "Let'ssss sssettle this like men!" He shouted, a smile crossing his face. Before they were ready he hopped towards them, waving his sword wildly.

It was then he struck - but not with the sword....... with the extremely venomous snake he had hidden literally up his sleeve. The slender snake went flying from his sleeve and bit Matt, hard and deep, his fangs deep inside of matt's skin, pumping venom. "Black Mamba!" Sanji cackled wildly. "You'll die in minutes!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2015, 10:43 pm

((OOC: I was laughing and having an overall good time at how funny Sanji is... until I GOT BIT!))

Last edited by Matt Astroseph on June 22nd 2015, 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2015, 11:41 pm

Kennith was glad Matt was okay, although he couldn't take it upon himself to hurt the snakes. It just didn't feel right, in his heart they were still innocent animals. Although the thing Kennith turned around to see was all monster. Kennith took up a defensive position near Matt as Sanji made his way towards them. Kennith didn't have much time to react when Sanji went for a lung. Although the sword wasn't the weapon Sanji had used, it was in all ways much worse. As Kennith saw the Black Mamba attach itself to Matt's arm, Kennith's mind went straight to the worst outcome.

Matt, he was bitten... hw was going to... no, no, no no no! Not like this, not with him here. Not today! A fierce protective instinct came over Kennith (from his mom's side) and he took action in seconds. With an angered cry Kennith sliced the black mamba in half and it fell off Matt's arm. His right arm a blade of blood he heard the other snakes his around him. He turned to them with a glare of rage, his soul wavelength showing around his body as a smokey red mist. "WHAT? YOU WANT SOME TOO!? I DON'T CARE IF YOUR ANIMALS, I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL!" A large number of snakes slithered away far and fast, overwhelmed by intimidating wavelength emerging from Ken. (From his Father's side)

Kennith then got closer to Sanji and growled at him, taking a few swings towards the cowardly snake causing him to retreat a little ways. Kennith then turned his attention to Matt, he sat Matt down as he went to get the anti-venom out of his pack. "Don't worry Matt, stay calm. I'm going to stop the venom." Kennith took a plastic band and quickly tied it around Matt's upper arm, stopping the blood flow from his arm. He then made a small cut on Matt's arm and proceeded to suck what venom he could out of Matt's arm.

When he finished Kennith's blood actually healed Matt's cut and Kennith plunged the syringe into Matt's arm and released the Anti-venom into his blood. Then, in an act of pure instinct, Kennith placed some of his blood into the syringe and injected that into Matt as well. "You'll be okay Matt, I won't let you die got that? I wont let my partner die!"

Ken stood up, his back to Sanji but his head turned so he could keep an eye on Matt and Sanji. "Y'know, I used to feel bad for you, for the snakes... I didn't want to kill without knowing... while I thought... there could still be a chance..." Ken took a breathe. "But, now that I know the truth, I have no regrets. By the blood of my Ancestors, Sanji, I will spill your evil blood, so that our mother earth may purify it. May Death come quickly for you!"

At this point Ken saw Matt start to stand and smiled. Ken helped him up and then while holding his hand turned back into his weapon form. "You know that thing you said earlier?" Matt nodded seeming to get what Kennith was saying. "My blood, your blood, lets go Soul Resonance!" Suddenly a wave of red mist started to swirl around Matt and Ken like the start of a tornado. Kennith's blood glowed and grew, morphing into a sort of giant cleaver, or sword, or maybe both.

Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) P001

The blade was almost as big as Matt was and kinda looked like a giant crab claw, regardless it was a weapon and Kennith was determined to be the best weapon he could be against the two snake monsters in front of them. "So, this is my Father's power..." Kennith said before glaring at Sanji through the reflection. "No regrets, he has to pay for his evil."

Last edited by Idoc on April 2nd 2015, 1:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next