Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner Empty
PostSubject: A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner   A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2015, 12:00 am

Toby sat on the roof hunched over resting his head on his hands. Toby mutters aloud to himself Why can't I just go up to someone and just ask, Oh hello are you a meister? Yea? Do you have a weapon? No? Well, how about we partner up?, Ugh I hate myself. I haven't done a single mission on the board yet! Ah! What if Lord Death drops me from the school for not doing one yet?! Toby sat there annoyed scratching his head wildly to make the thought leave. Toby yells, Why can't I just get a freaking partner!?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner   A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2015, 4:37 pm

Two strange people were walking down the street. A boy and a girl. Both looked so..cold. Like they weren't humans. Or at least, they didn't have emotions. They boy was watching the girl like he was her bodyguard or something. Finally the girl spoke:

"Ordis. Recently you have copied my objectives. I need to know your reasons" The girl said with a cold, emotionless voice. However, she didn't look at the boy.

In the boy's head, his "brain" was creating different options:
[Recommendation: Ordis should tell the clone "Nana" his original mission objective.]
"My mission objective given by Edward Chazaam is: "Watch the first unit. If it starts killing innocent people- eliminate." My objective can only be achived by copying the first unit's objectives." He explained with a similiar cold voice

The two suddenly stopped in one place, directly under Toby.
"Information: I cannot kill innocent humans. It's not in my code." The girl said.
"Remark: We both are programmed to be meisters. If you try to follow my mission objectives, you will need to find a "Weapon Partner""

The boy needed a very long moment to answer her.
"Understood. Ordis will find a "Weapon Partner" as soon as possible." He replied.

Just then the two heard a loud yell of a boy that was above them "Why can't I just get a freaking partner!?" They heard.

The two needed a moment to analyze what did the boy mean.
In their heads an informations popped up
[Information: They person is probably a DWMA student that seeks for partner.]
[Question: Is the person a "Weapon" or a "Meister"?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner   A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2015, 5:37 pm

Toby got up and left the roof. His stomach growled so he decided he would hurry home for some snacks. He ran though the building and reached the ground floor to head out. As Toby opened the door he saw the pair. Toby quietly muttered "Hm. They seem a bit off." he continued to walk past them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner   A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 2:12 pm

They boy looked at him. He figured out that it might be a person that was yelling a short while ago.
"Question: Are you the one who was yelling at the rooftop?" The strange person asked Toby. Of course, the boy wasn't normal at all. He looked like he was devoid of any emothion, just like his companion.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner   A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 4:05 pm

Toby stares at the both of them for a bit. He suddenly turns a little red realizing they heard him yelling. "Uh... Yeah that was me. Why do you care though?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner   A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 4:19 pm

Ordis was staring at Toby like he didn't know what to say. Well, he didn't and he couldn't reply. His little brain and computer were working very hard to form a reply. And they failed.

Nunally saved the situation. She was more experienced than her "brother", so finding a solution to the situation was less difficult for her. She looked at Toby
"You mentioned finding a partner. Which can mean that you are a DWMA student. Just like we are. But the question is: Are you a weapon or, like "us", a meister?" She said.

"Affirmative" The boy said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner   A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 4:23 pm

Toby was surprised "Oh. So you both are also DWMA students. My name is Tobius but everyone basically calls me Toby, I'm a weapon." Toby smiled and thought "Is this it? Am I finally going to get a meister?" Toby was trying his hardest to contain his anxious and excited feelings.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner   A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 4:38 pm

"Tobius"
"Tobius"
The two said in the same moment. Also another message popped up in their brains:
[New person registered: Tobius "Tobby" the weapon]

The girl searched through different files in a folder called "Behavior" only to find a smile that would fit the situation. She found one and tried to imitate it. However, it didn't look very nice.
"My name is Nunally. You can call me Nana. I'm a meister" The girl said with her strange cold tone of voice.

The boy looked at the moment at the girl, then at Tobby again.
"I am Ordis. I am classified as a meister." He introduced himself using the same tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner   A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 4:41 pm

Toby returned a kind of awkward smile back. "So are you two brother and sister? Oh, and do you both already have a weapon?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner   A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 4:55 pm

The two looked at themselves.
"We are not related by blood..." Ordis said as he looked back at Toby, but before he could say anything else, Nana said:
"We have the same creator, Ordis. Edward Chazaam is marked in one of my corrupted files as our "Father". The same corrupted file says that you are marked as "my" "brother"" Nunally said to Ordis.

In Ordis' head a message popped up:
[Information: "Nunally"'s arguments are logical.]
[Changing infromation about unit "Nunally". The first unit is now marked as this unit's sister]

Ordis stared Toby in the eyes.
"Affirmative. We have the same creator"
"Information: I don't have a weapon-partner yet"

"Information: I do have a weapon partner." Nana suddenly said

"My current mission objective is to find a "Weapon Partner"" Ordis added
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner   A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 4:58 pm

Toby stared at them confused. "What do you mean files and creator? Don't you both have parents or something like that?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner   A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 5:10 pm

The two again looked at themselves, like they were thinking what to reply. Finally Nunally looked at Toby.
"We are the genetic enhanced clones. Our brains are being controlled by the nanocomputers located in our skulls. We've been created to serve our creator, Professor Edward Chazaam. However, his death changed our objectives. Currently our objectives are to work for the DWMA and obey the orders given by our weapon partners."

"I'm also programmed to "keep an eye on Nunally". That's my primary objective. The secondary objective is to find a weapon." Ordis added.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner   A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 5:15 pm

Toby was shocked and he felt his head was dazed with even more confusion, "Clones? Clones of who? Programmed? Don't you have any real emotion? Do you even control your own actions? Toby felt thoughts and questions fly in and out of his head before he could say one of them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner   A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 5:26 pm

"We have no information about the original owners of our genetic codes" Ordis said, searching for the information that would help him reply to Toby's questions.

Nunally knew more that Ordis, beacuse she was older and actually knew their creator.
"Yes, we are programed to follow our codes and the protocols to complete the tasks. Yes, we do control our actions, however this power is..limited. Also, we are able to learn. Which is useful in many cases. And yes..We don't have any real emotions. They are locked by the nanocomputers to increase our operational capacity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner   A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 5:36 pm

Toby started to calm down, "I could be a partner for one of two. I could help you complete your "tasks" if you need the assistance. I'm a katar, it's a sort of blade that you hold like a glove and three blades that extend from the knuckle. The outer two are larger and curve inside over the mid smaller one. The smaller one curves over the other two and the blades are pure white." Toby looked at the two with a serious look. "The weapon I become is extremely sharp and known to cut through almost anything. It was a danger to everyone back where I lived and I swore to never use it to harm any human or thing that didn't deserve it after an accident had occurred. If I'm going to be one of you two's partner I will need to know you will not harm an innocent person. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner   A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 2:52 pm

Nunally suddenly crossed her arms. It was an another gesture suggested by her computer.
She didn't need a new weapon partner. She had two. Only Ordis needed a weapon, so she let him talk.

"I was originally created to protect humans in case if the unit called "Nunally" started killing them. But, probably "Nunally" isn't going to kill any innocent civilian, so this objective has been reached. As you can see, Tobius, I'm programmed to protect humans. I have no logical reason to change it." Ordis said.

"You don't need to worry. Our current objectives is to work for the DWMA. Shibusen kills only the ones that are not innocent." She said.
"I do have the weapon partners. You can choose Ordis as your meister." The girl said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner   A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 7:47 pm

Toby looked at Ordis with a smirk on his face, "Ok Ordis, wanna be my partner?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner   A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2015, 3:56 pm

Ordis looked at Tobius and tried to imitate Nana's smile. He did it because he thought that it's a thing that he should do. But of course his smile wasn't pretty at all. "Yes, Tobius. I want." He said

"Information: You should check if your soul wavelenght are able to synchronize in order to be able to work together Nunally suddenly said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner   A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2015, 9:29 pm

"Ok then, Ordis let's try it out." Toby without a moment of hesitation leaped into the air and became a flash of light. He started to fall down and take shape into a pure white katar.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner   A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 11:45 am

ooc: It's your decision if they are going to be able to work together ;)

Ordis very quickly caught Toby.
His computer started a new program:
[Loading...]
[Loading...]
[Checking the soul wavelenghts compatibility: 1%]
[Checking the soul wavelenghts compatibility: 10%]
Ordis closed his eyes and continued to check their soul wavelenghts

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner   A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 9:57 pm

A chill goes down Toby's spine and he knows for sure that Ordis isn't a regular human. Toby thinks to himself "What was that? I know he's not regular, but I don't know whether or not I should have felt that." Another chill came, but this time it felt more like a shock. "Gah! That kinda hurt a bit."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner   A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2015, 3:50 pm

Ordis was still trying to continue. He was adjusting his systems and also his soul. But he was feeling the soul energy shocking his body. The clone was still holding the weapon, however it was slightly burning the skin on his hand
[Warning: The unit is taking damage.]
[Damages: 0,005%]
[Adjusting soul wavelenght...]
[Checking the soul wavelenghts compatibility: 40%]

Nana was ready to stop them, before a powerful shock will come through Ordis' body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner   A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Timid Weapon In Need of A Partner
Page 1 of 1