Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zanic's chilling encounter.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zanic's chilling encounter. Empty
PostSubject: Zanic's chilling encounter.   Zanic's chilling encounter. I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2015, 11:48 pm

Zanic slashed at the practice dummies, the pieces flying everywhere, and guttural sounds escaped her lips. After completely demolishing the practice she turned to find a few other students watching her, students and weapons alike, and she barked at them "What the fuck are you looking at weakling? You think I give a shit about what you think huh? You wanna come over here and get a taste of real power? Zanic was pissed... more so than usual as her old good for nothing partner had disappeared a while ago and while she didn't miss the idiot she missed the power he gave her... she was back at the bottom... a weaponless meister incapable of going on missions or getting the most out of classes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic's chilling encounter.   Zanic's chilling encounter. I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 12:16 am

Arthas had been out and about as usual. He figured he would walk by the training area as he was currently in need of a meister. He eventually saw one girl completely obliterate some training dummies, before swearing at him and a group of people. Arthas simply sighed as he walked out of the group and stood by Zanic, "Well if by real power you mean meaningless profanities and intimidation tactics Im all ears sweetie" he said saractically as he stood extremely calm and looking laid back as he hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic's chilling encounter.   Zanic's chilling encounter. I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 12:26 am

Zanic narrowed her eyes and pointed her blade at the idiot in front of her and yelled at him "What the fuck did you say you little shit? I'll beat your ass into he ground!" she then cracked her neck and yelled louder "And did I hear you FUCKING call me SWEETIE?!?" She threw a leg out in a swift kick at his ankle and snarled again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic's chilling encounter.   Zanic's chilling encounter. I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 12:30 am

Arthas simply moved his ankle back and waved his hand nonchalantly, "Geez, she said more swears, someone give her a medal." Arthas said as he made a replica of an Oscar out of ice and handed it to her, "And the award to most anger and profanities in a short time goes to" he says before making a drum roll noise, "This chick" he says handing her the award and looking the same as before with his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic's chilling encounter.   Zanic's chilling encounter. I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 12:42 am

Zanic's lip twitched and she busted out her manic grin "Damn kid... you got some balls on you." she said as she lifted her head, exposing her throat, and threw her blade over her shoulder and into the dirt. "At least your better than those spineless idiots. You wanna spar? I need a good fighter to hone up with." she said cockily and cracked her fingers. The ice sculpture laid on the ground shattered as she had swatted it away to fall where it may.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic's chilling encounter.   Zanic's chilling encounter. I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 12:45 am

Arthas sighed, "Not particularly but i assume I do not have a choice" he said as he sat down on a stump and began to read the book that he was carrying. It was Ender's Game, one of his favorite books of all time, one that he could constantly reread. He waited for Zanic to attack him, ready to retaliate if she did, not really feeling like fighting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic's chilling encounter.   Zanic's chilling encounter. I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 1:00 am

Zanic grinned wider and said "Cocky little shit aren't you? I like that!" and lunged at the man with a nice right straight aimed at his head that was buried in a dumb ass book. "YOu better not underestimate me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic's chilling encounter.   Zanic's chilling encounter. I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 1:06 am

Arthas rose his hand quickly and created an ice shield that quickly broke, but blocked the attack as he sighed, "Real original? A punch in the face? you are truly a visionary" he said as he didnt look up from his book, “In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him. I think it’s impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves. And then, in that very moment when I love them.... I destroy them.” He said quoting the book, "Card, Chapter 13, Valentine"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic's chilling encounter.   Zanic's chilling encounter. I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 2:20 pm

"What a bunch of shit!" she yelled out as she flipped over herself and brought her leg down in an axe kick, her ankle aimed at the crown of his head, and let out a guttural noise. Zanic had a smirk on her lips and a heated look in her eyes as the excitement of someone confident enough to not only stand up to her but also practically ignore her in a fight. "If I wanted a lesson in tact I'da asked for it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic's chilling encounter.   Zanic's chilling encounter. I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 2:30 pm

Arthas sighed and stood up turning his hand into a blade, blunted to block the next attack, he wanted to block, not hurt her. "Tactics is how you win a fight honey" he said plainly as he stood and awaited probably more swears and another attack. Arthas did not particularly like where thi was going and considered whether he should fight back or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic's chilling encounter.   Zanic's chilling encounter. I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 2:35 pm

Zanic rebounded of the blunt edge of the blade and snarled as a dull throb settled into her leg before replying "I said tact not tactics. If you wanna keep sounding smart get your words right kid." and settled back into a nice stance with her arms raised for an attack "If I hear you call me another dumbass pet name like that I'm gonna rip out your tongue and feed it to a cat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic's chilling encounter.   Zanic's chilling encounter. I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 2:37 pm

"I wasn't saying it as a rebuttle, more so advice." Arthas said with a sigh as he sat back down and returned to his book before saying, "Arthas, you?" he said as he began to read again, getting to one of his favorite points in the novel, when Ender was taken to unknowingly destroy the buggers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic's chilling encounter.   Zanic's chilling encounter. I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 2:54 pm

"Whatever you say kid... and my name is Zanic to you." she stated matter of factly as she lowered her arms and heaved out a large sigh "You obviously aren't the person I'm looking for... no challenge... no fire... but I will admit you got a spine so there is that." Zanic ran back over to her blade and picked it up, sheathin it back where it belonged. After that and jogging back to the idiot and his book she tightened the knot of her coat around her throat and readjusted her bikini top to fit back properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic's chilling encounter.   Zanic's chilling encounter. I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 10:37 pm

Arthas sighed and nodded, "So if I may be so bold, is skimpiness in style now, I can never keep up with the kids trends." He said as he was reading his book. He was currently dressed in a blue dress shirt along with navy dress pants as he was just at school. He hated the idea of people being dressed as Zanic was and tried to keep it to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic's chilling encounter.   Zanic's chilling encounter. I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 10:43 pm

"What the fuck is wrong with the way I dress? It's light and it doesn't get in the way. Not like there's to much to look at anyway." she huffed a little before placing a heavy finger on the book and yanking it down "Will you stop bein' so damn rude and at least look at the person your talking to." Zanic was a little erked that the guy couldn't even be bothered with manners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic's chilling encounter.   Zanic's chilling encounter. I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 10:51 pm

Arthas then stood up and put his book away. He looked at Zanic for a moment before beginning to walk away before gesturing for Zanic to follow and saying, "If there wasnt anything to look at, man wouldn't concieve it. “Humanity does not ask us to be happy. It merely asks us to be brilliant on its behalf.” He said again quoting the book. "I suppose we are aquainted now then." he said sighing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic's chilling encounter.   Zanic's chilling encounter. I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 11:20 pm

Zanic bristled visibly at the man just expecting her to follow him, though she did begin to jog after him, and mildly rammed her shoulder into his back as she passed him and holding a pace to put her just in front of Arthas "You and your quotes... how the hell does that have anything to do with how I'm dressed?" and sighed at him before continuing "And yeah, I guess we are acquainted huh? What now? Don't even know what we're doing now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zanic's chilling encounter.   Zanic's chilling encounter. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zanic's chilling encounter.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: