Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) Empty
PostSubject: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2015, 10:32 pm

Belated walked through the heat of Death City. She stopped to wipe a stream of sweat from her forehead. She still hadn't gotten used to the heat of the city. And carrying all this stuff didn't make it any better. Belated had a duffel bag with sun screen, a few extra outfits, sunglasses, bottles of water, a folding chair and textbooks. Belated was on her way to a beach party that she was invited to somewhere in Death City. The person that'd sent the invitation was unknown, but had signed on as "Gatsby". Now, of course Belated was suspicious of receiving some invitation from some random guy that wanted to be known as Gatsby, who wouldn't be? In fact, she wouldn't have gone if she hadn't known that everyone from Death City was invited. Normally, Belated would avoid large crowds, but she was sure that something positive could come out of going to this party. Who knows? She might even meet her partner here. A little bit of optimism never hurt anyone.

After twenty more minutes or so of walking, Belated finally reached the house that would be holding the pool party. Her jaw dropped in awe. The house was a mansion that was big enough to rival the DWMA in terms of size itself. How had she not seen this place or heard of it before? Belated looked around, wondering where the pool would be at. A couple of signs pointed to behind the house and read, "Pool party this way." Belated made her way around the grand house, hoping there wouldn't be too many people.

What Belated saw was exactly what she feared. There had to be at least two hundred people attending the party, and more were on the way. Some people she recognized from the academy, some she'd never even seen before. Belated walked around for a little bit, looking for a place to settle down and put her stuff. There was an open spot by the side of the pool that directly faced the house. The pool itself was at least double the size of a school track. Walking around to her spot would take her at least another five minutes. The beauty of the house and pool more than made up for it though. Belated tried to ignore the whistles she received from some elderly men, shaming her to try and pull her yellow sun dress as low as possible.

Once she reached her destination, she immediately pulled out her folding chair and sat in it. She wanted to relax for a moment and get some of the homework she'd been assigned done. It may have been loud and a little wild at the party, but everyone seemed to be keeping to themselves. Hopefully Belated wouldn't be interrupted.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2015, 11:37 pm

What am I doing? Bad enough girls wont leave me alone. But now i'm really going to live up as a dare devil by making myself center of attention? Lets get this over with Rin thought to himself, taking a few steps back. He once again breathed in and out rather hard. Thats when he took a step out the window and went on the top of the roof. What exactly was he doing you may ask? Oh, well, since he really gave no shits about his life, he was going to jump off the roof and right into the pool.

Rin had been at Death City for weeks now. And during those few weeks, he had done pretty stupid stuff. He rode a bike with no wheels down the steps of The DWMA, eaten some, questionable foods people blended up, and even rode a motorcycle on tops of roofs. After weeks of doing stuff along those lines, he got invited to a part. Once Rin got to the party he got a lot of compliments from girls. But, he truthfully didn't care for any of them and not one of them caught his eye. He thought he was actually going to swim, but alas, he got called upstairs.

And thats how Rin got where he was now. And why he was completely ready for everybody to start paying attention to him and for him to act like he was sociable. With a little pray to Zeus, he ran and jumped off the roof and splashed right into the pool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2015, 12:00 am

Belated had only gotten through ten out of fifty questions on her first homework assignment, when she'd been interrupted by some pervy guy. He was obviously trying to make moves on her, and she thanked him for the compliments, hoping he'd go away. Sadly, he kept pestering her, so she decided to stop doing her homework and just sit back and relax instead. However, she couldn't even do that. More and more guys came swarming in around her, drowning her in a sea of compliments. Even though Belated knew those guys were just sleazeballs, she couldn't help but blush at what each one said. Eventually though, she started to get overwhelmed and decided to jump in the pool as a means of escape.

That would prove to be a mistake, though. Belated swam to the middle of the pool and closed her eyes, just floating there, losing herself in the peacefulness of the water. Belated heard shouting from all different directions, saying some guy was crazy and that they couldn't believe what they were seeing. She looked up to see a boy headed in her direction from above. Belated braced for impact, knowing she wouldn't be able to get out of the way in time.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2015, 12:15 am

Rin had his eyes closed at the time when he suddenly felt a body below him. He came up from air and started hearing random things. Like, how he was so brave, and he was crazy, and he swore he heard some people yelling their number at him. But he was looking around the water to see who he even hit. "Hey, what did I hit?" He asked somebody near him, only for the girl to squeal, so he decided that it was a bad idea to try and speak to a girl, so asked a guy, who just mumbled something about how crazy he was. Rin just simply sighed and looked underwater to see some chick. Luckily, she started to bob back up, so all he did was swim back up. He made sure she was able to breath before jumping on the pool ledge. He then reached back a bit and grabbed a towel from behind him and dried himself off and dropped it back on the side of him. "Hey, are you alright?" Rin asked, though because of the way he said it, it made him sound like he did not really care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2015, 10:16 am

Belated felt the impact knock her underwater. She sunk down a few feet, frozen for a moment in a state of shock at what had just happened. When she came back to her senses, Belated was too embarrassed to want to resurface now, knowing that all the attention wouldn't just be on the boy, but on herself as well. Drowning didn't seem to be such a bad way to go at the time being. After a minute though, Belated decided to swim back up and live through what would happen next. Besides, things like these always happened when she was around.

When she finally stuck her head above the surface, it wasn't as bad as she thought it'd be. The people there weren't acknowledging her as much as they were acknowledging the person who'd done the crazy stunt. But she did hear the occasional "OMG, OMGGGGGGGGGGG ARE YOU OK?" or the occasional "YOU MESSED WITH THE STUNT". This boy seemed to have a lot of admirers. Belated looked around. There were at least triple the amount of people there had been before. Hopefully she wouldn't run into the boy.

Belated swam over to where her things were, not much in the mood for swimming anymore. When she pulled herself over the ledge of the pool, she heard someone ask her a question. They'd asked if she was alright, but in a nonchalant tone. "Ummm.... I'm fine...." Belated said, not making direct eye contact with whoever had asked the question. Belated reached inside her bag and pulled out a towel, starting to dry herself. Why were the crazy things always happening with her?
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2015, 12:06 pm

Rin narrowed his eyes at the girl as she swam away at what seems, the opposite way from where he was. Rin got up and then immediately got dragged and forced to sit down by some guys that he more or less knew. Once he did he started feeling hands all around his body. He felt people start to massage his body. From his hair, all the way down to his legs. He, eventually had enough of that and tried to get up, only to be pushed back down to the chair. He swore he heard someone say "I touched his waist!" And then squealed. Were these people trying to help him or just touch him? Nonetheless, Rin sighed and waited for a few more seconds and jumped up, being able to finally get up. He was, not really liking the party all that much to start off with.

Having that in mind, Rin picked up his shirt without putting it on just yet and slipped into his shoes. He tried to find the person who invited him and put his hand on their shoulder. "Thanks for inviting me." And with that, he started leaving , until he saw the person he landed on. He sighed and walked over to her and took a knee right beside her. "Hey, im sorry for that, are you all right?" He asked her, and then looked around at everybody else more or less at the party. He could tell a lot of them were still staring at him. He sighed and looked back at the girl. "Actually, wanna blow this party?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2015, 10:06 pm

Belated felt her face get hotter and hotter with each moment that passed. She could see people taking pictures of her and speaking about her. This type of attention made her uncomfortable. Beginning to pack up all her belongings, she got ready to get up and leave the party.

Still on the ground though, she felt somebody put their hand on her shoulder. She shuddered, not expecting it. She looked over her shoulder, not knowing who the boy was that had put his hand on her shoulder. And then she received an apology. So this was the guy that attempted the crazy stunt. "It's alright...." Belated said, not looking directly at him. She had a hard time trying to look straight at bold people. It made her feel inferior. "Yeah, I'm fine...." She answered his question, rising to her feet. Then the boy said something even more unexpected. "Huh? But.... Where would we go?" Belated asked him, looking straight at him now. He really knew how to catch your attention. Even though this boy was probably dangerous, he seemed like a nice guy, and Belated was interested in finding out where the two would go.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 2:57 am

Rin kept his calm, "I gives no fucks" type of face going when he turned back towards where the party seemed, biggest at. If they saw that he was leaving, exactly why were they still hooting and hollering? Rin stood back up and tried to hit the water out of his hair with his hand. He then shook his shirt a little bit and put it on, it being a dead pool shirt. He then tied his jacket around his waist.

When he did that, he noticed the hooting and hollering die down a little for him, but he did see some guys taking pictures of the girl. Which, he was certainly used to, but not exactly sure how the girl even felt. "Oh, I don't know. Its a big city, i'm sure we can find something to do. Hey, we could even do some more, dangerous things." Rin told her, looking right back at her. He then smiled for the first time today. "The name's Rin Unmei."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 3:21 pm

Belated looked at Rin. More dangerous things? Belated realized that he probably wasn't bluffing and really meant what he said. The guy practically jumped off of what could have been the DWMA a fe minutes ago. However, he didn't seem like the type of guy that'd put her in danger. Probably wasn't even a Weapon or anything like that, and he sure didn't look like a Kishin. Yep, there's nothing to worry about.

Taking her precious time, Belated drew a long breath and finally spoke, "Alright...." She said, a part of her still doubting, "Where do you think we should go?" She asked him, ready to leave the growing party. "Oh, that's a pretty name." Belated smiled at him, having learned his name. She quickly looked down though, feeling a bit dumb after what she'd just said. "My name is Belated...." She said quickly, head still down.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 5:30 pm

Rin shoved his hands in his pocket and tried to see what he could from where he was at. He could certainly see a hill, and he could easily buy a something to go down the hill with. He was going to suggest doing that, until she said something that, truthfully caught him off guard. He then looked at her as she looked down. Was he, sure he heard that correctly? "Pretty, name?" Rin said, as if it was a question. Rin stayed, more or less looking at her until she said her name. "Belated.... interesting." Rin commented. He then tapped her back and pointed to the hill. "Wanna go there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 5:44 pm

Belated still kept her head down, and didn't look at Rin. Sadly. he'd heard what she'd said about his name. "Yeah, it sounds pretty...." Belated confessed. She took a look around the party, hoping that she didn't freak the boy out. It seemed everyone had stopped taking picture and paying attention to the two. The party was going back to normal, well, as normal as a party could get anyways.

Belated shuddered when she felt Rin tap her on her back. "Huh?" She said, turning around to look at the hill that Rin was pointing to. That was a strange place to go. But, they weren't doing anything, and she was getting pretty tired of the party. Belated nodded, agreeing to go with Rin to the hill. "You think my name sounds interesting?" She asked him, grabbing her belongings.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 6:00 pm

Rin once again was able to crack a smile. "Well. i'm glad you think its a pretty name Belated." Rin told her. What exactly made his name pretty? Or, was it his last name? All in all, he truthfully didn't really care what she was meaning, he wasn't exactly sure of why he was even talking to this girl in the first place. Was it because she was the only girl who wasn't checking him out? Nah, he talked to girls like that multiple times, and he would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy it even just a little bit. Rin just sighed. Maybe its just one of life's mystery's.

Rin then focused back on the conversation at hand. "Well, the name Belated is certainly, an interesting name. Like, were you late for something? Are you forgetful? Because, last I knew, the word belated usually is associated with late is some shape or form. Maybe, were you born late?" Rin asked her, surprised he even talked that much. Also waiting for her to be ready to get moving.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 11:53 pm

Belated still thought this boy was strange. The way he acted was so.... She couldn't even form the right word that's how strange this boy was. There was something about that smile. It just didn't seem right to Belated. She pulled her bag over her shoulder. Who was she to judge the way others acted though. She certainly was no goddess.

Belated sighed and shook her head at Rin's first attempts at trying to guess her name's meaning, but she stopped shaking at the last guess. "Wow, you're the first person to actually guess correctly." She was impressed and it showed in her voice. The party was full blown catastrophic now, probably on the brink of having some cops show up. "Well.... we should probably get going to that hill then...." Belated said quietly, not wanting to be pushy. But at the same time, she really didn't want to stick around much longer.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 1:50 am

Rin returned back to his usual default face as Belated shook her head at his attempts to guess, and raised an eyebrow when he actually got it right. Rin just did a little 'huh' sound and waited for Belated to finish getting fully ready. Rin looked around at the party one last time to just, take it all in. He swore he saw some, questionable things. Was it normal, no, was it legal for a thirty year old and a fifteen year old to hook up? Rin just shook his head at that. He was positive the police would show up at any moment, so he wasn't too worried about that. But, he then noticed that some more of the, younger people here looked and acted sort of, drunk. Some guy, who seemed like he was probably nineteen, put his arm around Rin and held up the drink. "Here! It's a party! Live a little!" Rin did his usual cover up smile when he was with people and commented "Aw, man, come find me later. I'll certainly drink with you." And with that, the guy left Rin alone and walked away. Rin sighed and was about to turn back to Belated when yet another person, a girl this time, who looked fifteen at the oldest, walked up to him and gave him a hug. She looked up at him, her face flustered from probably drinking, and told him "You look cute~, what about we go out and have some fun?" Rin, hopefully for the last time in the short period of time, put on a fake smile and kind of walked her over to a chair and laid her down. "Give me a second to get my stuff." He told her, and immediately looked back over to Belated. "Sure, lets go." Rin told her, leaving the party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2015, 4:12 pm

Belated watched as all the people tried to get Rin to stay at the party for longer. This made her feel a slight sensation of guilt. If he was having fun at the party with all the people there, she didn't wanna take that away from him. Watching the girl be sat down in the chair and expect to have someone return that wouldn't hurt Belated the most. In a sense, she felt like she could somewhat relate to the girl.

When Rin returned, Belated followed him to their destination. Belated kept a few steps behind him, thinking. She didn't speak for a minute or two, thinking about the people at the party. "Are you sure you want to leave the party?" Belated asked, catching up to Rin now. "I mean.... If you were enjoying yourself.... I don't wanna take your fun away." Belated said. She kept pace with him, looking at Rin, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2015, 11:00 pm

"Nah, the party wasn't the greatest anyway, a lot of people doesn't make it a good party." Rin told her, walking towards a store first.
(Skip)
Rin shoved his left hand in his jacket pockets. His right hand was pulling a wagon to the top of the hill. He was rather, quiet actually. Not like it was unusual for him to be quiet, but it was like everywhere he went was quiet. When he got on the top of the hill he stopped the wagon and placed it somewhere real specific. He then smiled and took his jacket off and tied it around his waist. "Wanna ride?" Rin asked her, motioning to the wagon. "I promise you wont get hurt." He told her, having his usual tone and default face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2015, 9:15 pm

Belated didn't know if Rin was just trying to hide something else, or if he really wasn't enjoying himself at the party. If so, that made two of them. Belated could never genuinely enjoy herself at a party. Belated kept quiet for the rest of the walk to the hill, slipping her hoodie on.

After a while, they finally reached the top of the hill. Belated looked down, examining the height of the hill. "Wow...." Belated's eyes lit up. She couldn't imagine anyone actually wanting to ride down this hill. Then she looked over, hearing Rin offer her a ride on the wagon. "M-Me?" Belated pointed to herself, looking around as if there were other people around the two.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2015, 10:39 pm

Rin nodded and walked over to her and tried to take her hand. "Yeah, don't worry, as long as you do exactly as I say, you will be fine." He told her, then trying to pull her towards the wagon. "And, all you got to do is climb in behind me, and hold on as tight as you can. Just do that, and you should be fine." He informed, sitting down in the wagon and leaving some space for Belated to climb in behind him. "Trust me, you will be fine." He told her, as sincere as he could make it.

(Sorry that it's short.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2015, 7:33 pm

Belated continued to look down the hill, a wave of vertigo starting to wash over her. Doubts in the safety of what Rin wanted her to do we're really starting to get to her. She felt Rin grab her hand. Belated looked Rin in the eyes and listened to what he had to say. Although she'd just met him a few moments ago and it was at a party, a part of her felt like she could trust him, regardless of what he wanted them to do. He'd pulled her over to the wagon and instructed her on what to do. Rin had tried to climb into the wagon and pull her in at the same time, but Belated resisted. She still wasn't entirely sure if she could or should be doing this with him. She stared at Rin, at the wagon, and at the hill. Belated closed her eyes, sighed, and finally submitted to Rin. She climbed in to the wagon behind him. Blushing a bit, she wasn't entirely sure onto what she was supposed to be gripping onto, so she wrapped her arms around Rin's waist. "I'm ready...." She said quietly, looking down into the wagon, worried with what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2015, 9:43 pm

Rin coughed just a bit. "You, could have held on to the sides. But, hey, whatever's best for you." He told her. "Also, I would suggest that you hold on tighter. I'm sure this ride is going to get real bumpy." He warned. He then cupped his chin for a second. He had to make sure this is exactly how he wanted it. "Now, if my calculations are correct, very worse case scenario, we hit a bump, we go flying, and we hit the ground. Couple of scratches, but nothing big. That's the worse case scenario. The best being, we roll safely on the ground." He told her, taking a little deep breath. "When you're ready, lean forward, then I'll do the same." He told her, holding on to the part he pulled the wagon with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2015, 11:46 pm

Belated's eyes shot wide open in embarrassment. Slowly loosening her grip on Rin's waist, she blushed, beginning to feel like a fool. Of course he meant the sides, of course he did. "Oh...." She uttered, just above a whisper, "I'm sorry.... I didn't mean to...." She finished off quietly, pathetically apologizing. Belated hung her head in shame, not daring say another word for fear of looking or sounding stupider than she already felt. A cool breeze blew through hill they were on for a second, making things seem even quieter. Preparing herself, Belated clutched on to the sides of the wagon. Not that she was worried of dying from their ride down the hill, she was more worried about dying from embarrassment. Awaiting what would happen next, she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2015, 8:20 pm

Rin sighed very lightly, not out of annoyance, like why he usually sighs, but just, because, he could. He used his right arm and just slowly elbowed straight behind himself, not really paying attention on where he was lightly elbowing her at. "Don't get so quiet all the time." He simply told her. He then sighed and leaned forward as they started to go down the hill. The ride, wasn't all that dangerous actually. They had to move out of the way of a tree once when it was in their way. But, the ride lasted a good minute, as they slowly halted to a stop on the bottom. "Now, that wasn't so bad now was it?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2015, 8:37 pm

Belated shot back into the wagon. Rin's elbow had just barely missed her face. "I can't help being so quiet.... I just met you...." Belated whispered to herself, looking off to the side. Despite them not going particularly fast, or anything hazardous being in their path, Belated quickly wrapped her arms around Rin's waist again and buried her face deeply into his back, not daring look up until the ride was over.

"Huh?" Belated uttered, finally dislodging her arms from Rin's waist. "Oh yeah, you're right!" Belated said, smiling at Rin, "It wasn't that bad!" She said in a louder voice. She hoped Rin hadn't felt her grab onto him for fear off him wanting to go on another ride down the hill.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2015, 9:23 pm

Rin touched his waist for a second before stepping out of the cart. He felt her grab on to him almost immediatly when the ride started, but she did not have to know that. "I'm glad you think it was fine." He told her. He then ran his fingers through his hair for a moment, looking down at the ground. He stayed quiet for some moments befoore he looked at her again. "So, we did something I wanted to do, so it's your turn. What do you want to do?" He asked her, crossing his arms a bit and tilting his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2015, 9:46 pm

Belated cupped her chin and contemplated for a moment. Before the pool party, she wasn't even sure of what she herself wanted to do afterwards. Study? Maybe, but now that she had someone else in her presence, that was out of the question. Homework? Same as studying. "Hmmm...." Belated began humming a little, really starting to think about where she wanted to go. Belated didn't want to seem like a drag to Rin, so she thought quickly.

"Oh!" Belated perked up, "There's this new amusement park in town and my uncle works there," She said, smiling, beginning to feel excitement well up inside herself. She might have seemed like the type to avoid amusement parks, but this was actually the opposite of what was true. "If I call him right now, we can get in free! There's so many rides, games, and stuff that I'm sure you'd like since you're into that type of stuff!" Belated said, starting to move closer and closer into Rin's face, her eyes glimmering and her cheeks becoming rosier than they were before. She stared into Rin's eyes for a moment, not having realized her sudden outburst and how strange she probably looked now. She backed up a few steps and her smile disappeared, "That is.... if you want to go...." She said, rubbing her arm and looking off to the right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next