Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James Serpan WiP

Go down 
AuthorMessage

James Serpan WiP Empty
PostSubject: James Serpan WiP   James Serpan WiP I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 9:43 pm

My birth name is James Serpan. I go by the name James the Demon-Hunter

Gender/Sex: I am male, obviously. I hope you can see.

Meister: I am autonomous. I can fight completely without a meister.

Weapon Form: James Serpan WiP Black_Sword_by_DarkXStrikeJames Serpan WiP 11555-Dastan-Sword-large_dual I am a Serpan, the family of swords.My family branch are the dual swords. If I go full sword form, I start as a double-edge broadsword, with a blade length of forty inches, a pure black blade. The blade starts an inch wide then after an inch cuts out to a blade width of two inches. The hand guard is a double, with a wide guard extending three inches out and a smaller one extending two inches out, the smaller one is set an inch above the the wider guard. The hilt is designed to be a one and half, used as a one handed or wielded as two-handed sword. The color of the hand guard and hilt is silver design, with a black circle set against the blade hilt. This represents my eyes so that I may see when I'm fully a weapon. Then, if needed, I can be split into two swords, the design of the blades change, I become two three feet long swords, black blades -on the blades are a gold design, along the edge of the blades is a slight silver bars,  and the swords have a slight blade curve, the gold hand guards become a single half hand guard which look like an eagle with talons extended grabbing a rock. The black hilts curve slightly into the hands, and make a s-curve with the blades.

Love Interest: I have no current love interests, if you know somebody looking for a good looking guy, please tell me.

Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Let's see, how to describe myself. The opposite of Stigma and his white, and the lack of all Zane's colors, I wear black, though unlike my cousin Sammy, who wears black as a base, and adds colors, I wear the color black, pure and simple. Black pants, black shirt, black gloves and a black trench coat. Everything is black, black shoes, black socks, black hair. The only thing that isn't black, are my eyes, which is the Serpan family curse. The color changing eyes. I tend to keep my eyes red, though I have no idea why. Well, I actually do have a reason. Maybe I'll explain later. Sometimes when I am emotional, my eyes will start rapidly changing colors, so like my cousin Stigma, I wear black sunglasses. And I wear black earphones -that i put up underneath my shirt, and hang them over my shirt, which really helps as they can't be yanked out in a fight that way, trust me. I tend to have them hanging out of my shirt instead of in my ears.
James the Demonhunter:

Personality: So I assume you have heard of my family already. Stigma, the first to arrive, Zane, always close behind him, and Sammy, never far from sight of those two, each of them have their unique craziness, so you must be curious about mine. I claim not to be normal, but I'm not superior complexed, nor ADHD, not even silent, but dangerous. I don't see myself superior, but I stand apart, I'm not over happy, but I have joy, I'm not silent, but I don't speak too much. I am the balance of the extremes of the House Serpan-well at least the balancer to my cousins.

History: Hmm, parents are Mark and Amy Serpan. My first transformation was at the age of six.

Miscellaneous: (Additional information of any importance that does not belong to any other category can be placed here)

Have You Read the Rules?
"Answer here"
Back to top Go down

James Serpan WiP
Page 1 of 1