Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join)   Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2015, 7:52 pm

ooc: that's very fitting

Daedalus shrugged, the motion slightly stiff. He knew of what she spoke. He used to make dazzling displays of red and gold in his youth. But his flames of old and body of ice are two different things. "Flames you can control, wreathe around objects. This is merely the temperature of my body. A humans is thirty-seven degrees, mine is below fifty. I do not produce ice, but freeze the air."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join)   Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2015, 11:25 am

ooc: That's why I posted it xD

ic:
"Exactly," she said, nodding, stepping forward a bit and looking over at him, "It's cooling you and everything around you. When did it start?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join)   Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2015, 9:54 pm

ooc: :D

His eyes followed the curious Chimera as she moved around, his own pace not quite uncomfortably slow for another being. "I noticed it long ago, with the changes clear by about 8 hundred years ago. More than likely, it has been a thing since my birth. My flames only slightly colder than they should be."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join)   Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 11:27 am

Her movements were fluid and somewhat predatory, deliberate and smooth. "Perhaps. Have you found another firebird to speak to? Perhaps a relative?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join)   Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2015, 8:46 pm

He closed his eyes as he shook his head. He did not change his pace despite the setting of the sun. One perk of being effectively immortal was that time looses much meaning, the rush loses its allure. He shall arrive when he does, and if the owner chose to close early on this day, then he will simply return on the morrow. "I have not. Most avoid me, and I am a danger to fledglings. I simply flit from city to city. On a rare occasion I would stay. This was usually finding someone to interact without need to hide. But time moves on."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join)   Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 12:29 pm

"Do you know why they avoid you?" The cold itself, of course, was an obvious enough reason, but surely there was more to it than just that. Perhaps there was some old tale, a myth amongst their kind that might shed some light into the otherwise dark mystery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join)   Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 5:35 pm

He gave his head yet another shake as he himself did not know. "I know I was exiled to protect the fledglings, as my cold could extinguish the young ones' fire. I do not know why they continue to avoid me now."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join)   Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 10:31 pm

"So, no one seemed to know?" She asked, though she shifted a bit in the cooling weather, stepping just a hair's breadth further from him. "Or did it seem more likely that they simply were not telling?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join)   Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 6:38 pm

ooc; WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME! NOW I HAVE TO THINK OF AN ANSWER!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join)   Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 12:26 am

ooc: oks, i has an idea that may needs latter approval, but forward with da posts!

"No, there was no hidden message," he replied after some thought, as he delved into the chasms of his memory. "Only surprise, and later, fear." He noted her purposeful shift, and redoubled his concentration, pulling his lack of heat in close while adding a sidestep away of his own.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join)   Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 6:06 pm

"One can only imagine," she looked off to the side, watching curiously around them, though her thoughts were elsewhere. "Not much further?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join)   Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 10:26 pm

He raised his hand, pointing to a small, discrete alcove almost 20 feet in front of them. Almost as if his gesture caused it to be noticed, a small, oddly shaped sign appeared. The words Herr Fuhrmann's Kuriositätenladen were carved with a flowing script, the lighting made the words of the sign glow as they approached. "I believe we are here."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join)   Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 2:02 pm

She nodded wordlessly, stepping just the slightest bit closer alongside him as they approached, unsure of exactly what they would find there. Instinct, however, coupled with experience, had her ready for anything that they may unearth, even if, per chance, the cards splayed out a trap in their midst.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join)   Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 9:45 pm

As the pair turns into the alcove, a second sign seemingly appeared beside the doorway, the flowing script reading "Geöffnet." He looked over at the chimera saw her move closer, even if only a tiny bit, and could feel the tension forming in the air around her. Looking back at the door, which seemed to loom in the small space, and let out a breath he did not realize he had held. a few more steps brought the nob within arms reach, and he pulled open the door.

The inside of the shop was dark and gloomy, lined with selves that barely left room for walking. Lining the walls was a mass of trinkets and devices. Some were cheap, overly embellished and meant to wow tourists and people that stumbled in. Much of the other articles seemed truly authentic. He recognized ritual tools and fetishes from much of his travels, many of them pushing a millennia in age. Ignoring much of the shop, Daedalus headed to the back of the shop, where the counter would be.

ooc: I also realized we really haven't introduced ourselves except as frost phoenix dude and chimera chick. also, feel free to make things up for the shop keeper if you like. I haven't thought it out yet
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join)   Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 3:46 pm

ooc: I don't have ideas for him. And that would be accurate.

ic:

"Bird," she hissed out, an annoyingly accurate description for the both of them, "You think this is a good idea?" Heat built at the back of her throat, radiating just slightly about her skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join)   Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 4:41 pm

"Daedalus. And yes, I do." he waved nonchalantly at the shelves lining the walls and crowding the floor. "You know as well as I that this place is real." He continued to head towards the back of the shop, though slower than before and on edge. She was also right about this place, and you do not live as long and we have without learning caution.

ooc: I was thinking old, like couple of centuries, and having small skill in magic. Potentially illegitimate decedent of a witch or something.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join)   Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 4:56 pm

ooc: Maybe. Idk. Immortals are tricky on the site. NPC and otherwise

ic:
"Xenia." She said back simply, following closer to him than before, prepared to shift as the others stirred in their collective consciousness. Not another word escaped her, however, as she analyzed the things around them, pinpointing the things that she knew, things that she remembered from travels or readings. A scholar at heart, she was used to history and artifacts, but to find such a hodge-podge of pieces in the same place...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join)   Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 5:41 pm

ooc: wasn't thinking imortal, just longed lived
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join)   Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 5:52 pm

ooc: Mayhap? Run with it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join)   Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 7:00 pm

ooc: k! also, does this mean it is safe to text again?

Daedalus met her eyes and briefly nodded, acknowledging that he had heard. turning around again, he paused only a few more times to 'examine' items in the shop, before heading straight toward the counter. As he neared, an old man, presumably Herr Fuhrmann, stepped out of a backroom. As Daedalus looked into the man's eyes, he saw an age to them, similar to what he saw in Xenia's and his own. This man was truly old by some unknown means, though his soul still appeared human. As Daedalus thought, Herr Fuhrmann cracked a smile that bordered creepy. "What brings you here? I don't often have guests, though you seam to be very atypical. Yes.... very atypical." Herr Fuhrmann's voice faded into a chuckle, as he looked back and forth between the pair.

Daedalus let the side of his lip curl into a small grin, as he reevaluated his opinion of this man. He could be dangerous, very dangerous, but at the same time, he could also be very helpful. Not wanting to let the exchange go completely in the other mans favor, he decided to bait and edge around with his answer. "Atypical guests for an atypical host. As for what brings us here, well, we shall have to see."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join)   Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 9:53 pm

:fixed:
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join)   Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2015, 6:51 pm

Xenia stood slightly behind him, eyes dancing in their strange hues, heat built at the back of her throat as her collective consciousness fought to tell her to air on caution without insulting their host.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join)   Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Ancients (me, Duchess, Pm to join)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2