Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2015, 5:35 pm

'The Bell...'

DING DONG DONG DING, DONG DING DING DONG

'Best, sound, EVER!' The exhausted meister thought to herself as she walked out of the Academy doors, bag over her shoulder. She brought her hand to her face to cover a big YAAAAAAWN. Before she adjusted her bag and walked towards the steps like she was about to pass out. Oh, that's because she was... Xavia took one loopy looking step down the stairs and started to lean forward a little too much. But in the middle of her falling forward she turned on her heel and instead ended up planting her ass down on the top step. She looked up at the orange sky of the sundown with droopy, drowsy, eyes. She began to lean back until she laid upon the ground in her red hoody with white stripes lining the side, and her black shorts and sport shoes.

Xavia looked up at the Sun, drool hanging out his mouth as he fought to stay awake. "I feel your pain dude..." She continued to look up into the air at the clouds drifting steadily. Her hands behind her head for comfort as she spotted a cloud that looked like a cat chasing a cloud that was shaped like a dog. "Weird." She stated as she saw it begin to happen, the blur. Her eyes were starting to shut down on her without her permission. She took her right hand from behind her head to whipe her eyes before putting it back where it was.

"Stupid...eyeballs!" She grumbled as her eyelids started to close. She opened them suddenly realizing what she was doing, but was unable to control her own eyelids. "Maybe... just a... minute..." As her eyes closed shut she was off to slumber and into her dream scape. On the outside she was a cute girl with long black hair laying on the ground in front of the academy steps, but inside her mind, Xavia found herself standing in the middle of... was it Death City? It looked like it but... everything was...weird. Buildings twisted and contorted in weird fashions, Cars had developed sleepy eyes and drooled oil from under their bumpers. And there was fog, EVERYWHERE!

"What the hell man!? Were did I drift off too?" As if a response to her question a section of fog moved aside to show Xavia a sign that looked like a rectangular face with painted letters on it that said, "Welcome to Derp City" With a little toungue sticking out of a smiley face that was more demented than cute. "Haha, very funny. Making fun of me again for being tired? What kind of Asshole brain are you?" In that second the sign face suddenly opened its mouth an impossibly wide length and stretched in order to swallow Xavia whole. As she was swallowed she fell all the way down to a cartoon version of the DWMA and fell on her back in front of the steps.

If that wasn't bad enough, a cartoon like stick figure came up to her and started touching her. Then her vision started to get blurry again and she opened her eyes. Only to look upon some stranger's face she hadn't seen before. "What-the... Oooow!" In a sudden reaction of surprise Xavia lifted her head up, fast, and bonked foreheads with the person leaning over her. "Derp... heh heh, I get it." She said half dazed with sleepy suns flying around her skull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2015, 6:12 pm

Yume quickly had packed her things when she noticed class had ended. She had been daydreaming again and was one of the last reacting when the bell had rang the end of the day. She stuffed her things in her over-sized coat and quickly made her way out of the class room giving the teacher a nod when he wished her a nice day.

Lost in thought she wandered towards the entrance. It was pretty deserted. Absentmindedly she walked to the stairs until she noticed something on the first steps of the stairs and all her attention was drawn to the red thing lying on the floor. Upon closer inspection it was a person.
"Uh... Hello? Are you alright?
She first asked.

No answer.

Yume got closer to the person. Looking if she was hurt anywhere. Didn't seem like it. Did she pass out? She heard a light snore. Asleep. Definitely asleep.

Yume looked around helplessly. She didn't really want to wake the girl up, she was a bit too respectful in that case. Nobody was there. She bowed over the person. Unsure if she had to leave her there or bring her to the infirmary. Before she could react the sleeping person woke up and tried to lift her head up bumping her forehead hard against Yume's.

Startled Yume had jumped at least two metres back. Her forehead was sore, but the other girl apparently got immediately dazed by the impact.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Are you alright!? I was worried because you were lying there near the steps."
She cried out.

She hoped the girl wouldn't pass out from that. Then she really had to be brought to the infirmary. Stairs... Stairs! If she fell the wrong way she would roll down the stairs. She got close to the girl again trying to prevent her from falling over.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2015, 11:11 pm

Xavia heard what the girl was saying, even though she was still a little hazy. She closed her eyes and shook her head a couple times before sitting up on the top step. Xavia placed her left hand on her forehead and raised her other hand up and waved at the girl. "Hey, hey, hey, keep it down, no need to be so loud. I'm alright, I'm just... a little fuzzy." Xavia began to roll her neck around, stretching her muscles. She then scooted around to face the girl, sitting with her legs crossed and arms lying on her knees.

She rubbed her eyes with her right sleeve and yawned her cute little yawn. She looked up at the blonde haired girl with purple eyes. Very pretty, she had a nice clothing style too. "Sorry about your face, I can get startled sometimes when I'm woken up. Oh, excuse me, my name is Xavia, Xavia Yolanda. Second year Meister at the" She yawned once more. "DWMA." Xavia put up a peace sign as she waited her response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2015, 6:12 am

"S-sorry"
Yume whispered embarrassed. The girl had turned to her. From her face Yume could easily see that the girl was sleepy, not that she seemed to care much about it since she did nothing to hide that fact. Yume noticed the girl was looking at her for a while, and then started apologizing.
"Uh... It's fine... I have a hard head."
The pain had subsided for a while already.

A meister... Yume still looked for one. It's true she had Calvin. But he had a bunch of weapons already, though rather questionable in personalities but he had weapons at least...

"I'm Yume Tsuki. First year weapon."

She replied.

"Still looking for a Meister though. In the mean time Calvin's my meister. I still have a bit of trouble with transforming. So most people don't bother with me. ... Though that might be mostly because I'm not really assertive..."

She scratched the back of her head awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2015, 12:42 pm

Xavia laughed a second when the girl said she had a hard head. "You're telling me." She smiled as she pretended to bonk the side of her head twice. I'll be it a tired smile but a smile none the less. Xavia in all honesty didn't normally smile when she was this tired. But she always enjoyed a bit of dry humor.

Xavia nodded in response to the girls name and title. And rather liked the fact she was a single weapon...kinda, Who was this Calvin? Anyway, "Yume Tsuki, sounds Japanese to me. Hey!" Xavia pointed up to Yume with her eyes opened wide. "Are you Japanese? Cause if you are, that is really awesome!" Xavia said as enthusiastic as a exhausted person could sound.

Xavia's mind then backtracked to her partner situation. Placing her pointed finger down along with her arm she got back into her original sitting position. "Wait, so, you belong to some, "Calvin," who has a ton of weapon partners?" What was he doing? Building a private arsenal?

"How can someone who hoards people like that be trustworthy? He sounds a bit shady to me, if not ignorant or selfish." After all, its not like those weapons were lifeless tools made of steel and wood. These were people, and you don't just hoard every weapon partner you meet, I mean, that's just sleazy. If Xavia ever meets this Calvin character, she is gonna give him a good kick in the nuts for all the single weapons out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2015, 4:56 pm

"Errr, well more of a nickname... I am actually Dutch...
Yume was sorry to shut that down idea down when she noticed Xavia getting excited. But she'd rather be honest than lying.

And I can't really call it 'belong'. And from what I heard, most just forced themselves on him... He did encourage me to talk up front to a meister and ask them if they were looking for a weapon at the moment. After I got brutally shut down by some meister for being unable to control my transformation so far he suggested to be my meister in the meantime while I look for one."

Yume was kind of worried now. The girl in front of her looked quite agitated by that fact.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2015, 6:30 pm

Not Japanese, noted, it was too good to be true. She would find one though! Besides Dutch was cool, Dutches Yume! Yeah, Xavia could picture Yume in some fancy dress with purple and white and maybe some black here and there. 'Kawaii!' Xavia thought to herself, her inner otaku surfacing from her deep dark Soul Room. It actually was pretty awesome, but Xavia didn't go there too much anymore. Busy busy busy, Umm anyway. "No big deal, Dutch people can be just as cool."

As Xavia listened to Yume talk about "Evil Calvin the Hentai" she started to remind herself of what she was told as a child. "My parents always told me, there's 3 sides to every story. Your side, their side, and the side that's true. I guess I judged someone I haven't even met. heheh." Now Xavia was scratching the back of her head through her hoodie. As Xavia got a little more... coherent, she started to think about what Yume said about that advice she was given.

"Okay!" Xavia started to pick herself up by supporting her weight with her ands and then her legs so she could stand. She looked right at Yume with her hands in her hoodie pocket. "Well, ask me." A moment of question blew between the two. "C'mon, you're looking for a Meister right? Well to find one you need to keep asking, even if someone shot you down. You keep asking until you find the one that isn't an ass. Sooo, why don't you ask me?" Xavia smiled a rather sweet little closed eyes smile towards Yume. This would be a good start for her practicing to be more assertive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2015, 6:26 am

Yume smiled shyly from the remark. And she could totally agree with the point of view from Xavia's parents. She was an objective person herself. Mostly observing and looking for what the truth was. The girl stood up, hands in her pocket. And her request caught Yume off guard. She was just sitting there staring. "Huh...?" She thought. Then Xavia repeated with an explanation and it came to her. She was giving herself a mental facepalm. How could she forget something that simple. She got up to her feet. Alright here goes.
"Would you eh... like uh... being my meister? I mean uh... have me er... as a weapon...?"
That sounded a lot better in her mind. Like always. Conversations seemed so easy in imagination, but somehow she always managed to screw up when speaking out loud when asking something. Heck why did she even bother to ask, this was a second year meister she was talking to. Of course she had a weapon already. Why would she need another one.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2015, 2:04 pm

Xavia brought her hand up to stroke her chin as if she was an instructor of some kind. Hell with what she has learned in the past year and a half she might as well be. Don't ask her to remember any of it though cause she probably doesn't know she knows it. "Hmm, it's a start." She stated, talking about her being more assertive. Although Yume probably didn't even know this was a test. Regardless. Xavia put both her hands behind her hood that covered her head. She looked up as if contimplating the question seriously. She then scanned the ground slowly with her eyes. "Well, I don't know if I, Okay! I'll be your Meister. After all, you did ask nicely."

Xavia leaned down a pinch and tilted her head while putting her hands back in her pockets of her jacket. And smiled as she talked to Yume. "Hey Partner, you're not gonna faint are you, cause that's kinda my thing." She said almost sounding completely serious. Which, she pretty much was. She then stood up right and placed a hand on Yume's shoulder. "And don't worry about the transformation thing. It took me a good whie to decide to be a Meister, and even longer training to be one." She yawned, covering her mouth with her left hand before placing that one on Yume's other shoulder.

"I can deal with difficult, trust me. Just... don't start a lecture okay? I get enough from from my grumpy Uncle." She took her hand's off of Yume's shoulders and back in her jacket pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2015, 2:36 pm

Yume had a shocked expression on her face.
"Wha- What?"
How did this happen? This gotta be a joke. Gotta be. It was just for the practice of it. Right? Cofused Yume attempted to grasp what was going on but her mind went completely blank. The smiling expression said otherwise. Xavia was serious...?
Yume wasn't sure how she had to react to this. Her eyes were still wide of surprise. She had to say something. Anything. She started grinning widely.
"I will do my best!"
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2015, 11:37 pm

Xavia smiled at the grinning Yume. "Very good enthusiasm, Partner. And I'll do my best as well." Xavia yawned, covering her mouth as she did. She shook her head a couple times before she spoke again. "Ugh, stupid yawning. Hmm, anyway, should we work on that transformation? I'd like to get a feel for your weapon form. No rush though, like I said, it took me a while to learn what I know."

Xavia then thought of another question she should ask. "Oh, not to be nosy, but I was wondering about your living arrangement? I know the Academy has dorms for the newer students, but I've been told partners usually get an apartment together. Well not that you have to, I just, thought I'd ask y'know?" Xavia was starting to lose her focus a little. Damn relentless training hours, if she had someone to share rent with she'd leave that apartment for her own in a second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2015, 4:12 am

"Right..."
Yume closed her eyes to focus. Thinking of the form of her weapon becoming it. When she opened her eyes her right lower arm had turned into three blades.
"... That's a start and better than usual... This is kind of what it mostly looks like. I'm a claw-weapon. Oh and I currently live in Calvin's apartment. He is kind of careful with who he allows in and who he tells where he actually lives. He always tells me when I see a certain pair of twins that I shouldn't let them in."

Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2015, 8:26 pm

Xavia took a closer look at the blades and stroked her chin in contemplation. She even went to touch one of the blades to see how sharp it was. Xavia pricked her finger without so much as an ouch and looked at the single drop of blood. "Claw weapon huh? Close Quarters Combat, Shweet!" She then placed her bleeding finger in her mouth to lick off the blood and wait for it to stop bleeding.

Meanwhile she listened to Yume's homing situation. What was with this Calvin guy? Was he some sort of nutcase? Maybe paranoid, or over protective, hell she wouldn't be surprised if his place had a wall around it. "Dahs uh little eared, ohp" She then took her finger out of her mouth and back in her pocket. "I mean, that's a little weird. This Calvin guy seems a little twitchy. But its not like I've met him so I'll try not to judge him harshly. Have you ever thought of getting your own place? The Academy gives me an allowance and I'm planning on finding a job sometime. If you think you'd like that I can pay most of the rent and bills, I'm just the slightest bit short. It be worth it to get away from my uncle for a few hours."

Xavia grumbled that last part. After all the grumpy old fool has already taught her all she knows, and she was sick of his crazy training hours. Let a girl sleep damn it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2015, 6:22 am

Yume nodded,
"I lived on the dorms before I moved in at Calvin's. Was looking for work so I could chip in on the payment. Though it sounds reasonable to live together as meister and weapon, so it sounds fine to me."
Yume wondered what Xavia's uncle was like, that her new meister was fed up with the guy.

"Is your uncle that bad?"
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2015, 3:46 pm

Xavia smiled and nodded when Yume said moving in sounded fine. Although she wasn't 100% sure that was a yes. But she guessed it was... or, at least assumed it was? What else could it mean right? Yeah, it was definetly a yes... maybe... Xavia's smile did a 360 when Yume asked the worst possible question. 'Is my uncle that bad?' No, no he was worse, she couldn't even state in a long speech how much of a pain in the ass he was. Great Meister, Horrible Per... no, he wasn't a person, he was a demon! A monster that was trying to drive her insane with lack of sleep and over working training procedures. No wait, He was the DEVIL! Yes, he was the ruler of all dark, corrupted beings.

Xavia sighed, "My uncle... My uncle... used to go here. He was one of the greatest Meisters at the Academy in the old days. Very old! I'm pretty sure they were still using steam as a power source when he went here... Anyway... yeah he was great, greater than most... but that's the problem... he was so great..." A moment of silence took place as Xavia concentrated all her negativity into this one, long breath. She turned around so she was looking away from Yume.

"HE WAS SOOOOOOO GREAT, THAT THE MAN HAS NEVER SHUT UP ABOUT IT! HE GOES ON FOR HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS ABOUT HOW HE SLAYED THE BLACK STEAM BROTHERS OR SOME SHIT. HE NEVER SHUTS THE HELL UP! AND THAT'S NOT THE WORST OF IT. HIS TRAINING TECHNIQUES WOULD MAKE BEING A SLAVE A FREAKING VACATION TO HAWAII. NOT TO MENTION HE WAKES ME UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO POUND TACTICAL MANUVERS INTO MY SKULL UNTIL I FALL ASLEEP AT MY DESK. AND GUESS WHAT? HE STILL KEEPS TALKING, LIKE I'M NOT EVEN ASLEEP. SO THEN I START DREAMING ABOUT ALL THE STUPID SHIT HE WAS SAYING. IT NEVER STOPS! Y KNOW WHY I WAS SLEEPING ON THE STEPS? BECAUSE THIS IS THE FIRST CHANCE I'VE BEEN ABLE TO SLEEP IN A MONTH! HE! IS! THE! DEVIL!"

Xavia took in a deep breathe and instantly sat down on the ground from exhaustion. That was also the first time she got a chance to vent about her uncle. She started to breath heavily, her lungs desperate for fresh air. She started to see everything a bit fuzzy, well a lot fuzzy. Did she restrict air to her brain or something? She felt a little nausious but stook it out, after which, she started to feel a lot... lighter. Like not only mentally but physically, was that even possible? To be weighed down by stress? Xavia laid down on the stone and looked up at a blurry Yume that started to get clearer and clearer. Xavia was only to say a few short words between breaths. "S-Sor-ry... you... had... to ... see... that..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2015, 4:29 pm

Yume had been listening to the long rant. Nodding in agreement.
"Well, I don't mind. I'm a listener and if shouting like that makes you feel better then it's fine with me. Anyways, that does sound horrible... There is helping and there is overdoing it. Being well rested is a pretty important part... of..."
She couldn't really come up with the right word and remained quiet for a second pondering.
"... Warriorship?"
She attempted to turn her claw back into an arm. She managed to pull it off satisfied that this time she didn't fully turn into a claw.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2015, 4:54 pm

Xavia continued to look up at the face of the now clear Yume. After Yume finished what she had said, there was a long moment of silence. It was so quiet you could hear a little gust of wind blow by. Xavia's expression was blank for the time of the silence, until she started to... "keh kek, ah hahahahahahahahahaha...! She started laughing histaricaly, holding her gut with her left hand and her forehead in the right.

"Ah hahaha, overdoing it, ah hahaha, that's the, aha, politest way, aha, to talk about the old fart, ahahahahahahaha, you think he'd be wise enough to shut his mouth and get some sleep for crying out loud! ahahah uh huh, uh huh, aha, oh my god, oh my god, uh huh!"

When Xavia was able to stop her laughing fit she sat herself up and went to pick herself up so she could stand. She looked at Yume, whipping a tear from her eye. "Do you, uh huh, do you know how long it's been since I laughed? Uh huh, don't even ask me, cause I have never, laughed that hard my entire life. Oh my god, I'm sorry, I don't want you to think I was laughing at you. It's just, you make it seem so trivial, uh huh, and, and I just, I just couldn't, I couldn't... oh my god, please forgive me." Xavia went to take a breath as she looked at Yume with a smile, probably one of the sweetest smiles in the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2015, 5:23 pm

Yume couldn't help but grin at the girl who bursted out in laughter. It was hilarious to see someone switch moods like that.
"I'm serious though, sleeping is important. But I'm glad I managed to lighten up the mood."
She smiled.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2015, 7:07 pm

Xavia lightly punched Yume's shoulder playfully. "You're Alright Yume Tsuki. I'm glad to have a partner that can cheer me up... and put up with my bullshitting about my uncle. heh" Xavia suddenly had a look of realization on her face as if she found the answer to a question she had all day. Hey! If we shack up together, that means I don't have to deal with my uncle 24/7... I'm free..." She grabbed Yume by the shoulders and shook her excitedly. "I'm free!" She then looked out over the city and raised her arms into the air. "I'M FREEEEEEEEEE!"

She shouted to the heavens with overwhelming excitement. No more lectures, no more 24 hour training, no more Midnight tactical manuever classes... oh my god, she could actually sleep! At night! On a real bed! Xavia actually did a backflip she was so happy. She then turned to Yume and held her shoulders once again, this time steady, no shaking. "You, have saved my life, and my sanity!" Xavia gave Yume a quick kiss on the cheek before looking out over the city with her arms raised again. "YUME TSUKI IS MY HERO!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2015, 6:19 am

"Uh... Yeah, that's usually what happens when you mov--"
She suddenly got shaken by the shoulders making her stop talking mid-sentence. And then Xavia proceeded to shout up in the air. She giggled at how excited her partner was, even doing a backflip. Then she turned once again to Yume, receiving a kiss on the cheek was the last thing she expected though. Her mind had difficulty processing what just happened.
"I... What..?"
And then Xavia shouted her name all over the city. And she had a bit of an embarrassed grin on her face.This was definitely not what she had expected for her day to end. But hey... She had a meister. Not a temporary one, but an actual meister! She grinned wider at that thought.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2015, 11:24 pm

Xavia took a deep breath and motioned it with her arms as she did. Now that her giant bout of excitement was over, maybe she should settle down a bit. One thing was for sure though, Xavia wasn't feeling tired right this minute, which usually meant smiles all around. Turning to her partner with her sweet smile on her face, "Umm, this might be a hard thing to ask but, could you try to transform for me? It doesn't have to be a full one, but I'd just like to... get a feel for your weapon form... It's nothing too exciting but, it's just something I do."

Xavia was talking about a little trick her uncle taught her. It was a basic technique that if learned and done correctly, allowed the Meister to understand basic aspects of a weapon through a slight soul link. It was kinda like linking a soul string or two from the Meister and weapon. In short, a type of resonance... that basically tells Xavia a little about her weapon form, and as well, a little info about Xavia can be transfered to the weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2015, 3:50 am

Yume nodded. She closed her eyes again this time focusing a little more on details to transform. Soon her whole form shifted and she took the shape of a claw. A sense of euphoria as she successfully had transformed for once.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2015, 1:49 pm

Xavia watched Yume with anticipation as she attempted to transform again. She was surprised to see her partner's entire body glow and change shape in midair. She had become a beautiful claw that had a sort of moon vibe look to it. As the claw fell to the floor Xavia removed her hands from her pockets and walked towards Yume. She then squatted down to look at the claw a bit closer. "Well, well, this is great progress. Nice job, keep this up and transforming will soon come naturally."

Xavia said with a smile as she went to hold the handle of the claw with her right hand. She lifted it in front of her face and closed her eyes, concentrating her soul to link with Yume's. She could see a bit of clouded thoughts around her soul, maybe the cause of her transformation problem? Xavia opened her eyes and looked at the reflection of Yume in the weapon's blade. "You daydream a lot don't you?" She asked sincerely staying in her crouched position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2015, 9:53 am

Yume was surprised Xavia could make that up from just holding her in her weapon form. It was true that she would get distracted easily if she wasn't really serious. And she was often caught off guard that way because she seemed really odd as she would stare in nothingness. People would always check on her if she was alright and she had to dismiss them awkwardly telling them nothing was wrong.
"Mhm, I often do things while thinking of something else. But only when nobody is paying attention to me."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2015, 8:49 pm

Xavia smiled listening to Yume's statement. "Your not the only one in the clouds all the time, hehe, when I'm not passing out I'm usually sticking my face into my Manga books. Come to think of it, I can't remember what chapter I was on...hmm" She then stood up and adjusted her shoulder by holding it with her free hand and moving it in a circle. "So, how good is your combat training? Do you have any particular style you stick to?" She asked as she started to do some stretching exercises, a few more... interesting to watch than others.

After all, why look at crunches when you could look at a full front stretch to touch your toes? In truth, Xavia was aware that a lot of things she did were, showy. But her difference was that she didn't care if people looked at her. She liked the way her body looked, and apparently a lot of other people did too. She really took it as a complement when people stared at her, although that whistling and wooting crap was rude, and usually was met by a random flying object to that person's face. Looking was alright... but if you tried to touch Xavia, you better be ready to pay for it with a broken nut or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)   Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Xavia : The Meister who can sleep anywhere? (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next