Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?  Empty
PostSubject: The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?    The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?  I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2015, 10:58 pm

In the bar there was a crowd surrounding a table, cheering on the two occupying the table
"Come on Johnny, you can beat this guy!"
"Yeah, don't loose to some fruity guy in a suit!"
"You have a reputation to uphold, John!"

The competition they were encouraging was a drinking competition, it was between a strapping young fellow with messy dark brown hair and a determined scowl, he was already past intoxicated, but he wasn't going to stop, not to the man sitting in front of him, who had on a yellow tux, a black eye patch and a cheery grin, the blonde man was far past drunk as well, but he still could've continued without problem, Johnny on the other hand would most likely get alcohol poisoning by the time they were done.

Even though Johnny knew he could barely hold down his liquor, he had made a deal, he was drunk when they shook on it and couldn't remember what the one eyed man wanted, but knew that if he won he'd be getting a wad of cash, so he definitely wasn't going to back down now. Johnny only lasted for a little while longer before passing out, gurgling, the occupants of Chupa Cabras groaned, they lost out on their bets, the blonde haired man laughed mockingly "You shouldn't challenge a seasoned pro to a drinking competition, little boy~<3" he chirped, and even though the crowd left him grumbling, the blonde continued to enjoy himself, joking and flirting with people in the bar, he happened to see someone sitting at a booth and went up to them with a wide toothy grin, "Why helloooooooo~" he slurred happily.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?    The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?  I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2015, 11:21 pm

Mara was sitting at a bar stool while the whole drinking competition blew over her head before she could even notice it. She was too busy drinking for herself and she was already beginning to get a bit tipsy. She was currently wearing a black dress that fell right above her knees and she also had a white rose positioned right in her purple hair. She held a glass of red wine in her hand while she giggled to herself.

She downed the drink right before Cipher arrived. After downing the glass she turned her attention towards him and waved the glass in front of his face. "Hiya cutie... Mind getting me something a bit harder?", she asked him with a single hiccup in between her question. "Imma Mara Lynn... Who might... Chu be?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?    The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?  I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2015, 11:34 pm

The man chuckled and bowed holding his top hat "I'm Cipher Qui Maledicit, at your service, mi'lady~<3" he said with a flirty tone, if Mara looked down she'd notice that Cipher was floating about an inch off of the floor,the blonde looked up after he bowed, his visible icey blue eye was sparkling with mischief.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?    The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?  I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2015, 12:02 am

Mara inspected the fellow with her blurred vision, and she was surprisingly still able to make out many of his facial details. His one uncovered eye seemed to shine unimaginably blue, this really stuck out like a sore thumb to her. "So... Shiiiiny.", she joyfully said before reaching her index finger out towards the single eye to poke it. The drunken Mara Lynn simply couldn't help but be curious in her current state.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?    The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?  I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2015, 12:16 pm

Suddenly Cipher's eye was poked, but instead of moving away in pain like a normal person would respond, he stood completely still with an extremely confused look ".....Did you just poke my eye?" He asked somewhat stupidly.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?    The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?  I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2015, 4:54 pm

Mara didn't bother to give him an answer and proceeded to poke him a few more times in his eye. After she eventually grew tired of it, she held up her glass in front of his face and shook it at him again. "At my service right? Mind... Getting me a drink that's just a liiiiittle bit harder?", she asked while taking a little pinch of the air.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?    The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?  I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2015, 5:42 pm

Cipher smirked "No problem, doll~" he said flirty like tone, the blonde twirled his hand, snapped his gloved fingers and presto! A bottle of whisky appeared in his hand, he handed it to the Mare "Here ya go~<3".
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?    The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?  I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2015, 9:38 pm

Mara happily took the bottle of whisky and cradled it like her very own newborn baby. "Wooow, that's a fucking great parlor trick kiddo. I wish I can do that!", she exclaimed before ripping the top of the bottle right off to then start chugging nearly half of it down. Most of it was able to get down her throat while a smaller amount ran down her chin and soaked her dress.

She would eventually put the drink down before wiping the whisky off of her mouth. "Great job at... Making it... Appear. I just wanna know... How'd you do it?", she asked now a little bit more buzzed off of the whisky.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?    The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?  I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2015, 11:15 pm

Cipher grinned when she asked her question, dismissing that she called him "Kiddo" though he was most likely older than her, "Weeeelll, I usually don't tell, but I'll make an exception for a pretty little doll like yourself~ , Now, I'm able to conjure up anything that isn't a weapon or deadly" he explained
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?    The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?  I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2015, 5:56 pm

Mara nodded before popping the question, "So you're... obviously not human then. What exactly are you? Warlock... Maybe you're a monster." She kept her eyes locked on him, ready to fight at a moments notice if she had to.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?    The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?  I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2015, 6:13 pm

A toothy grin spread across Cipher's face, showing his vampire like fangs "Well, I'm a demon.." He said, he stared at Mara with his icey blue eye for a while before breaking out in a fit of snickering, he was still tipsy.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?    The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?  I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2015, 11:52 pm

Mara only chuckled at this before lefting her hand up and facing her palm towards him. "Really? A demon huh? That's really nice... I always wondered what demons had nightmares of.", she said before firing a bombardment of purple orbs towards him. Her aim was a bit off but she was certain that she hit many people whenever she missed her target.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?    The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?  I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2015, 5:21 pm

Cipher grinned when she said that she wondered what a demon had nightmares about "Oh, well I don't necessarily have dreams because I really don't need to sleep-", the demon was cut short when Mara shot the purple orb at him, it hitting him right in the chest. Cipher made a really confused face and seemed like he was about to say something, but closed his mouth and continued to stare at Mara, waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?    The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?  I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2015, 5:46 pm

((OOC: Yeah, read his profile. It says nothing about him being immune to sleep inducement and Mara can use this on other creatures. Not just humans.))
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?    The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?  I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2015, 5:47 pm

Ooc: I never said he was immune, he's waiting for what it does.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?    The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?  I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2015, 5:50 pm

((OOC: if hit, he would just automatically fall asleep.))
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?    The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?  I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2015, 5:59 pm

Ooc: Just explain what Cipher would experience in your next post
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?    The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?  I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2015, 6:03 pm

Cipher immediately fell unconscious, his feet touching down to the Earth below before slowly falling forwards towards Mara. Mara simply got up and backed away while she pulled her chair out with her. She then watched with a smug and drunken smile on her face as Cipher took a direct nosedive to the floor. She then kneeled down and grabbed hold of his hair before she lifted his head off the floor. Mara then giggled to herself as she pressed the palm of her hand to his forehead and began to drain the nightmare from his brain. As she did so, a vision of Cipher's nightmare came to her like a movie from Cipher's point of view.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?    The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?  I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2015, 6:38 pm

Cipher never really dreamed when he slept, he'd would always end up in the dreamscape and he'd take a peep at other people dreams, but now he was in a dark void, standing in the middle, looking around in confusion, What did she did to me?...., the demon thought, he didn't know what was going on, but one thing was for sure, he didn't like the loneliness, That girl said something about a nightmare, so.I'm guessing this is supposed to be a nightmare..., the thought made Cipher snicker a bit, there wasn't really anything that would scare him.

Ooc: For future reference, don't make it seem like you're controlling the character, just say that "_____ would fall asleep if hit with Mara's attack"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?    The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?  I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2015, 1:32 am

Mara found herself seeing nothing but darkness. It was bitter and yet it was pretty filling. Then there was the ominous feeling of loneliness that lingered strongly in this nightmare. Mara however wasn't satisfied with this and kept draining to see if there was anything else he was dreaming about. If there was nothing else to be seen, then Cipher would finally regain consciousness.

((Okie Dokie))
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?    The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?  I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2015, 4:56 pm

After a while, Cipher's body twitched and the one eyed demon sat up, letting out a loud, long, yawn. Cipher stretched and scratched his head "Huh...That was interesting....What did you do to me?" He asked drowsyly, Well, what ever she did, it means one thing: she's definitely not human, Cipher thought.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?    The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?  I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2015, 2:35 am

"Your nightmare was barely any good at all. Oh well, what I did... Was put you to sleep. An extremely simple thing. I guess I'll just have to visit your soul room if I want to see anything interesting.", Mara briefly told him before releasing his hair and drinking the whisky once again, wanting to get buzzed again.[font][/center">
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?    The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?  I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2015, 4:58 pm

Cipher narrowed his eyes "Ya know, you should ask before peeking through other's dreams, well, I don't ask, but I also don't shoot orbs at people, if you're gonna do that then give me a heads up, doll" he said, the demon summoned a small random bowl filled with chopped pineapple and started eating it, because why not?
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?    The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?  I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 12:51 am

Mara watched him as he conjured up a bowel of chopped up pineapples. Kinda random to do right after this situation but there have been crazier things then this. "Hey, I do whatever I wanna do. I'll put you to sleep any time I want to... Anyways though... Mind conjuring me some pineapples too?", she asked plainly as everyone in the bar attempted to run away from place, out of fear of the two creatures.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?    The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?  I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 1:22 am

"Eh, no problem doll" Cipher said, though he was a bit reluctant to give her anything after her comment on doing what ever she wanted. The deal demon summoned a bowl of sliced pears instead, "Here ya go, d-" he suddenly stopped in the middle of handing the bowl to the dream eater as he stared at a drunken patron try to leave the bar, the patron was no other than Johnny, "Hold this, doll" Cipher said as he placed the bowl of pears into Mara's hands.

He sped walked up to Johnny and gave the drunk young man a sly grin "Oh, Johnny, remember that wager?", before Johnny could answer, Cipher rammed his clawed hand into Johnny's side, and pulled out a bloody kidney, the young man's corpse stood for a second before slumping to the ground. Cipher put the blood covered organ into his top hat, "Save that for later" he said with a cheery tone. A woman screamed and people started to panic. Cipher went back next to Mara "How's it going, Doll?" He asked casually, as if the chaos around them was nonexistent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?    The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next