Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?    June 4th 2015, 10:25 pm

Mara took the bowel and to her dismay, she discovered that that it was filled with peaches instead of pineapples like she asked for. She simply gave a shrugged and proceeded to eat the peaches, sure it wasn't what she wanted but hey... At least it was food. She then watched as Cipher walked to Johnny and tore his kidney right out.

Then caused Mara to give an expression of pure confusion as she set the bowel of peaches down. She waited for Cipher to return before telling him, "Yeeeeaaaah... I think I should just be on my way now." Without another word, Mara left the bar in a calm fashion.

((OOC: Done with this thread. Need to finish some up anyways.))
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?    June 5th 2015, 5:06 pm

Ooc: I feel as if you tried to kill this off too soon, but whatever..

Cipher tilted his head in confusion as the dream eater left, What's wrong with her? Maybe she doesn't like pears..., the demon thought, but he shrugged it off, sitting in the chaos filled bar, laughing at the panicking people as they ran away from the demon, leaving Johnny's body on the floor..

end
Back to top Go down

The fun starts: The bringer of chaos visits Death City?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2