Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Melody of the Winds (Open, Bliv and Chase, T)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The Melody of the Winds (Open, Bliv and Chase, T) Empty
PostSubject: The Melody of the Winds (Open, Bliv and Chase, T)   The Melody of the Winds (Open, Bliv and Chase, T) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2015, 9:45 am

Timestamp
May 15th
10:22 AM
---

Rose watched as Arcadia ran amongst the trees of the training grounds, smiling just a bit as she did. Sure that the young weapon could care for herself she made her way deeper into the woods. She found the way to the wind-blown clearing, where at the center a giant tree was carved into the rough shape of a flute. All around her, Rose's soul petals began to flutter into existence, drifting towards the large instrument. Rose herself pulled out a small shakuhachi flute, bringing it up to her lips and playing a single note. The rose petals darted forward then, moving through the larger instrument to answer the high note with a rich, low tone.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Melody of the Winds (Open, Bliv and Chase, T)   The Melody of the Winds (Open, Bliv and Chase, T) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 1:07 am

Jax was just minding his own business, like he usually does. But of course it was not like he was just doing nothing. He was reading his books, like he usually does. Not only that but of course, he was going to train a bit, that was, until he heard some music that made him stop. What/ the heck was it?
(SOrry, short post is short)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Melody of the Winds (Open, Bliv and Chase, T)   The Melody of the Winds (Open, Bliv and Chase, T) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 1:25 am

Rose continued to split her attention and play the melody on both the large flute and the small one. Arcadia wandered through the woods nearby, occasionally cutting small kanji into the trees at random intervals.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Melody of the Winds (Open, Bliv and Chase, T)   The Melody of the Winds (Open, Bliv and Chase, T) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 1:44 am

Jax turned his forearm into a sword as he jogged over to where he heard the singing come from. Once he got into the woods he heard some rustles when he decided to investigate just a bit further, to, see a little girl. "Hey! I, remember you!" He exclaimed smiling.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Melody of the Winds (Open, Bliv and Chase, T)   The Melody of the Winds (Open, Bliv and Chase, T) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 2:22 am

Arcadia turned towards the man in the middle of carving another Kanji into a tree, nodding just slightly. She didn't answer his greetings with anything except that, turning back to her work.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Melody of the Winds (Open, Bliv and Chase, T)   The Melody of the Winds (Open, Bliv and Chase, T) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 2:38 am

Jax pursed his lips together as he started to look around. He really needed to know where the song was coming from, for whatever reason. Mostly because he was, truthfully, finding it a bit annoying. Wait, not, gotta be nicer. He would just, like to, talk with whoever was making the music. Yeah, that's it, talk. Who was it that this girl was with.... Rose? Yeah, that's it, Rose. He started to walk away, but stopped, thinking maybe, he shouldn't just leave, uh, Arcadia, was it? Yeah, that one. So, he was going to try and wait to see if Rose would, come along eventually, while he was waiting he cupped his chin for a moment to think, like he usually does.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Melody of the Winds (Open, Bliv and Chase, T)   The Melody of the Winds (Open, Bliv and Chase, T) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 3:18 am

Arcade took a moment to stop and study the man before walking over to him, swaying just slightly. "Would you like to see my mother?" She asked, sounding surprisingly well-spoken and intelligent for a girl of her age.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Melody of the Winds (Open, Bliv and Chase, T)   The Melody of the Winds (Open, Bliv and Chase, T) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 3:23 am

Jax stopped cupping his chin and looked at the little girl as she asked him a question, and, truthfully, he smiled just a tad bit. She, truthfully, reminded him of, himself. Or, at least when he was that age. He thought more for a couple seconds then eventually nodded. "Yes, if you wold be so kind." He told her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Melody of the Winds (Open, Bliv and Chase, T)   The Melody of the Winds (Open, Bliv and Chase, T) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 3:30 am

She nodded, reaching a hand to take his. Guiding him through the forest towards the sound, she stopped at the edge of the clearing, watching as her mother played both instruments. She held up a hand to Jax. "Wait for her to finish."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Melody of the Winds (Open, Bliv and Chase, T)   The Melody of the Winds (Open, Bliv and Chase, T) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 3:37 am

Jax let her grab a hold of his hand as she guided him through the forest. He, never exactly went into the Forrest, because of, reasons. Such as there were no reason to what so ever, So, he was fairly interested in seeing, trees. Yeah, stupid, he knew. Once Rose finally came into sight, Jax nodded lightly at with the girl told him to do, so just leaned against a tree and waited for her to be done.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Melody of the Winds (Open, Bliv and Chase, T)   The Melody of the Winds (Open, Bliv and Chase, T) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 3:47 am

Rose let the tunes slowly fade into oblivion, storing her flute and looking over at the pair. She gestured for Arcadia to come over to her, and the girl diligently obeyed the command. She looked to Jax, raising a brow. "Hello..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Melody of the Winds (Open, Bliv and Chase, T)   The Melody of the Winds (Open, Bliv and Chase, T) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Melody of the Winds (Open, Bliv and Chase, T)
Page 1 of 1